K & D Roofing & Construction Co Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

74 6th Street South Ste 104

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

**WE NOW OFFER FINANCING** K&D Roofing and Construction Company is a highly reputable family owned and operated roofing and construction company and has been since 1990. We use our own crews which have worked with us for the past 8+ years on all of our "REPAIRS" and/or "RE-ROOFING"projects. We are a Master Elite Contractor, ME16047 (www.GAF.com), a member of NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Assoc.) and an Accredited Business Member of BBB. We are also Haag Engineering certified to inspect for wind and hail damage to the exterior of the house. K&D takes pride in working side by side with homeowners in order to provide them with the most cost-effective and affordable rates without altering the quality of the products used. We firmly believe that we can match and/or beat any "LEGITIMATE" competitors bid on the exact same scope of work. We also offer a 10 year workmanship warranty on all of our "RE-ROOFING" projects. If you like to schedule an estimate or have any questions please feel free to call our office any time....

roofing (145)chimney cap repair (21)chimney repair (17)home builder (13)gutter repair (6)house painting (4)stucco (4)skylight installation (4)decks & porches (4)roof cleaning (3)drywall (1)

09/23/2020

K&D provided excellent roofing service (inspection and repair) for our tile roof. I have used other roofing companies in Jacksonviller and K&D were the best. They were professional, skilled, punctual, and the front office was efficient in scheduling. I will use them again in the future after any hurricanes or regular inspections, or if I need repairs.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

08/20/2020

My sun room's ceiling was leaking and finding the source of problem was difficult . The previous roofer came and looked at it and then promised to come back with equipment. He never came back and did not respond to my phone calls. The K & D expert came and found out the problem ( a clogged overflowing gutter sending water to the ceiling ) in 10 minutes. He cleaned the leaves and dirt clogging the ...

Description of Work
Fix a ceiling leakage

Category gutter repair,home builders

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/14/2020

Highly recommend! Rob showed up on time and was wearing his coved-19 mask. He inspected and repaired a leak on a flat roof. He did not recommend any unnecessary work. He was courteous and listened well. We will call him with confidence for any other roofing problems

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

08/06/2020

My 5 year old home developed a roof leak during a multi-day rain storm. Having moved to Jacksonville from out of state, was not familiar with roofing companies, so asked some friends and also the HOA for recommendations. There were several companies, and K& D Roofing was on both lists, so we choose K&D. The company owner came out, discovered the source of the leak in short order, and had it fixed ...

Description of Work
Roof Leak Repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

08/06/2020

They were very nice, did a free inspection. When we had a problem, they promptly came out and took care of it. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and Repair

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/14/2020

Could not have gone better, GREAT! Rob was on top of things every step of the way and is very knowledgeable about the roofing business. He went above and beyond to help. Not only did he save me a major amount of money, but he and all of his employees were nothing but professional. They took great care in protecting the landscaping around my home during the job and I couldn’t have asked for a bette...

Description of Work
New roof, including new wood.

Category decks,roofing,chimney caps,home builders

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/01/2020

Fantastic! Rob came out quickly to diagnose a leak in the roof over our garage. He worked with us to identify exactly where the leak was coming from and was able to seal it quickly. Rob and K&D are truly professional quality at the best price in Jacksonville.

Description of Work
Leak in roof

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/14/2020

Fantastic, great group of people, know they are very good so they are busy and at not be able to get to you right away but it’s worth the wait if you want a quality job done right and no corners cut and roof you won’t have to worry about for a very long time!

Description of Work
New roof, some soffits built and some facia boards

Category roofing,chimney caps,home builders

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words!

04/21/2020

I have had three new roofs completed by K&D in the last two years, one on my home and two rental properties. I know their pricing is good because I shopped around prior to hiring them Each time K&D did what they told me they would do. They have no problem taking the time with you to address any concerns you may have. They performed the work in a timely manner, maintained a clean and orderly jobsit...

Description of Work
Remove old roof shingles and install new architectural shingles

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you!!

04/20/2020

Very well they stand behind their work. I had a small leak they came out that same day while it was still raining found the weak spot and stopped the leak.. I will be using them again very soon on another job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category home builders

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Asphalt shingle & flat roofing installation & repair. Stucco repair. Exterior painting and waterproofing. We specialize in working with insurance claims for roof damage. We also specialize in moisture detection, roof cleaning and maintenance, exterior rodent proofing, chimney caps, chimney repair and fascia repair.

Ask for details.