Durden Surveying & Mapping Inc

Founded 1944 • With Angi since June 2012

Professional Land Surveying Services Throughout all of Florida. Proudly a third generation Land Surveying Family that has served Florida since 1944. We accept credit cards,COD,cash etc. Flexible with all clients small and large.Everyone is equally important to our staff....

01/06/2021

Melody H.

It was easy to schedule and painless. No one needed to be home but they knocked on the door to let us know they were there. They came and went and I received an invoice. After I paid up, I got the complete report. Fantastic!

Description of Work
Elevation Certificate

09/08/2020

Melissa W.

I needed a land survey ASAP and reached out to Durden's. They were really responsive and helpful. Due to the urgent need, they were willing to work me into their schedule. At the last minute, I found my original survey and cancelled the request. However, they were so great to me that I thought it right to give them a good review. Thanks for being willing to help out a customer in need!

Description of Work
Land Survey

05/09/2020

Robert D.

Very well will hire again

Description of Work
establish property lines

Category land surveyor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !

11/08/2019

Alexander B.

I reached out to Durden after a different company failed to provide a satisfactory tree survey. The team at Durden came in a timely manner, and exceeded my expectations. If you need a tree survey, these are the guys.

Description of Work
Tree Survey

Category land surveyor

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] ! I am pleased that my men were able to take care of you and we appreciate the kind words.

Durden Surveying & Mapping Inc

Founded 1944 • With Angi since June 2012

985 11TH AVE S

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Boundary Surveys,Topographic Surveys,ALTA Surveys,DEP Permitting,Tree Surveys,As-Built Surveys,Surveys for Mortgage or even foreclosures.

Satisfaction