About Floors N More

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2010

14054 Beach Blvd

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

About Floors N' More has 2 great locations to provide a literal “one-stop-shop” for your home. Second Store: 2970 Plummer Cove Road, Jacksonville, Fl. 32223 904-361-3508 Across from Walmart. As Jacksonville’s premier Floorscapes Retailer our store is held to the highest standards by Mohawk in terms

07/27/2019

andy H.

Perfect All done in 2 days Great job

Description of Work
Lay laminate flooring 1100 sq ft

07/18/2019

Angelica B.

Liz from the San Jose office was great! She was very helpful throughout the whole process & helped us find the best carpet for us at a great price. The installers were kind & done in less than 2 hours. The carpet looks & feels fantastic!

Description of Work
I needed to get the old 80s pink carpet replaced in our guest bedroom

06/07/2019

Amanda K.

It was wonderful. They updated my living room by taking down the standard fireplace and putting up a stock-stone fireplace.

Description of Work
They re-did the fireplace.

Category fireplaces

10/31/2018

Geoffrey L.

Both the purchase & the installation were handled very professionally. These folks have done work for us before & my wife & I love them.

Description of Work
New carpet installed

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

10/25/2018

Arthur J.

Everyone at their Beach Blvd store was very helpful in selecting the best carpet to meet our needs, meet our selective tastes and get the best bang for our buck. We selected a Karastan carpet and got a top quality carpet for a great value price.Their price included everything, no hidden surprises. And the installers were very courteous, on time, friendly, and cleaned up completely afterwards. They even cleaned off some marks that were on the wall before they got there. Our friends have remarked how very nice the carpet is and asked where we got it. About Floors n More gets a definite thumbs up for this job from start to finish.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in master bedroom

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

10/02/2017

William R.

Rick was very honest and straight forward, telling us what needs to be done to do the job correctly.

Description of Work
We are replacing a lanai floor. Rick, from the San Jose store, came out and looked at the job. There's currently a carpet on the floor. He told us that it wouldn't make sense to put tile on the existing floor, due to warping and the structure. He suggested we lay a concrete floor before we consider time. We really appreciate Rick's honesty and will use him when we lay the tile.

07/31/2017

Troy M.

I didn't receive a reply after two attempts to contact the company and when I tried to call I got what sounded like a personal voicemail box.

Description of Work
I needed the carpeting replaced in one of my properties.

06/19/2017

Ellen P.

It took a week and it was very painful. It was most likely the nature of the work, but the whole house was tore up, furniture moved, house very dusty and almost uninhabitable but we got thru it. The old floor was very difficult to remove and they used a machine that they drove over the house to rip it up but in spite of being careful, several nicks were made in the walls as well as the baseboards. Fortunately, I had the painters come in afterwards and repaint my entire house and the flooring people did fix all of the holes and nicks. I just found out that it is very difficult to live in a house while such major work is going on. It was hot and dusty and very trying however, the floors are lovely. The workmanship was excellent and for the most part, the workers seem to really take pride in their work.

Description of Work
Entire house re floored. Engineered hard wood replaced with laminate .

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

04/10/2017

Pamela C.

Team was very professional. Work was completed ahead of schedule and looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Do to water damage we had to have the hardwood floors taken up and new wood installed.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

01/16/2017

elizabeth D.

very smoothly. They did a beautiful job, cleaned up and the price was very competitive. The workman were right on time and everything was just as selected it.

Description of Work
carpet and tile in our great room and carpet in our dining room, 2 hallways and tile in our kitchen.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

01/10/2017

Victoria T.

wonderful. I fail to mention that I belong to Angie's and they refused to discount the job.

Description of Work
Carport three rooms

10/21/2016

Stephen T.

Terrible product. Pieces were warped. The store did nothing to come out and look at job. Referred me to company. Would not come until after job was done. The person looked around and left. Said he would get back to me. He did not. I have a garage full of tile. Asked him to buy back. They just don't care about the customer after the sale. Don't go there because if you have any problems they will not help you.

Description of Work
Sold me mohawk ceramic tile for house. Terrible product. Pieces were warped. The store did nothing to come out and look at job. Referred me to company. Would not come until after job was done. The person looked around and left. Said he would get back to me. He did not. I have a garage full of tile. Asked him to buy back. They just don't care about the customer after the sale.

Category ceramic tile

First of all we did get back to you, left messages and we spoke numerous times. As both I and the manufacturer explained, your installer did not follow the recommended instructions on how to set the tile. You can not install it at 50% overlap, as you did but at 33% as recommended. It is because of the bad installation that you have uneven tiles, and not the tiles.. There is nothing wrong with the tile but only with the install. Next time I suggest you get a better installer who knows what they are doing. We care very much about our customers, but you did not want our advice.

08/03/2016

Nancy S.

GREAT!!!! I had help selecting the flooring from a friend who does interior design. Once we selected the tile, everything else went smoothly. The installation took almost a week, as expected. It looks great and we are very pleased.

Description of Work
wood-look tile installed in 3 bedrooms, a long hall, and 4 closets

08/02/2016

Sarah A.

We hired About Floors N More to remove our existing carpet and hardwood floors, and to install new hardwood floors in essentially the entire house. Rick and John were both pleasant and very professional. The team worked hard and as late as they could (with our HOA rules) to get the job done as we were on a time crunch to move into the house and out of our apartment. During the demolition, we had a couple very small dents made in our hallway (the demolition machine that is used to remove existing hardwood is huge and our hallway was very tight) that they fixed themselves! They finished the job by cleaning up the floors (the wood glue gets everywhere during installation) and that is when I realized we had made the right decision! Our floors were laid perfectly level throughout the home, and shined beautifully. I felt bad moving in and putting furniture on top of them!! To top it all off, we had already moved in some boxes into one of the rooms after the install but before they came to clean the first time. When I finally cleaned out that room (6 months later!) I contacted them to see what cleaning agents they used, assuming I would have to do it myself. They came back out for free to clean it!! Now that is what I call great service.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

04/29/2016

Jessica P.

First, Valerie was awesome! Very patient and helpful in figuring out which tile to use. She explained everything very well and worked with me on a tight time-table. The installers were punctual and worked very hard. Finally, the tile and the installation itself look amazing. Valerie's suggestion to put the tile at a diagonal looks really, really good and her grout color pick was on point. Only one ding on professionalism because the clean-up could have been better. They pretty much almost had the backyard completely free of everything they brought, so I feel bad making it a "B", but I stepped on a sharp piece of tile in my backyard a few days after the installation. Probably my bust for not thinking to mow the lawn beforehand.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and weird tile section, installed wood tile.

Category ceramic tile

01/22/2016

sandra M.

They had to remove all the previous tile first. Boy what a job.Very messy and noisy but I was warned about that ahead of time. Valerie told me to tape all my cabinets shut with blue painters tape . So glad we did. Nothing got in them at all. She was very careful to tell us to protect our art work by moving it or covering ones that were too heavy to move. We also covered furniture with plastic as much as we could. The crew covered the doorways with plastic to try to keep dust contained. We had such outstanding customer service throughout the whole job. Every day some one checked on things whether by phone or e-mail or in person. The installers were terrific and did a beautiful job. They were also extremely polite. I am so pleased with the job and would highly recommend them to anyone. Besides the great install job I can't say enough about the personal service. All the way from the estimate to picking the tile and grout colors I had personal help from Valerie. You would not get this kind of service from a big box store. I am so grateful that I found them. I could always contact them and that was very reassuring. Thanks to everyone there. ESPECIALLY VALERIE! Thanks.

Description of Work
Replaced tile floor in kitchen,laundry room and entranceway Had to tear out old tile and level the floor in some spots

11/19/2015

Frederick B.

The company was very professional, helpful and punctual. They had no problem with us breaking up the installation with the bathroom tile first and the wood floors a couple weeks later to accommodate a vacation. The installers had to level most of the concrete floor (carpet previously installed) prior to installation of flooring which added at least a day to the schedule. All the old flooring demoed was removed and disposed of and the floors cleaned prior to finishing and leaving. They quickly came back and fixed one spot. About Floors does use a subcontractor for the installation.

Description of Work
Installed tile flooring (80 SF) in guest bathroom and engineered wood flooring (700 SF) in 3 bedrooms (and closets) and hallway.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you for your kind words and your continued business.

09/25/2015

Christopher C.

About Floors ?n More replaced carpet in our 3 bedrooms with hard woods. They did a fantastic job! They were able to match our existing wood floors with the new. Donna and her team were great to work with. We are very pleased with the quality and service we received! The work was high quality and was completed on time and on schedule! We would definitely recommend them and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet with hardwoods in 3 bedrooms.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you for your kind words. Donna is certain excellent. Good luck with your new home.

08/24/2015

Jane P.

I thought they were outstanding. We did a big job with them and thought they were great.

Description of Work
I used About Floors N More.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your business and kind words.

08/13/2015

Mark G.

excAbout Floors N More did an outstanding job at every turn. They went above and beyond when it came to customer service and customer satisfaction - they even sent daily updates with photos to show the progress. And the installation job was top quality - we've had several contractors and others with experience comment that the installation was exceptional.

Description of Work
Installed tile throughout main living areas.

07/02/2015

Scott S.

They did well. They came out and did some repair work probably about a year after that because the carpet got damaged. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They laid some carpet for me. It was a small job; they just carpeted three small bedrooms.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for your kinds works and we appreciate your business.

07/01/2015

Amber N.

They did two separate services. They also put in our tile floors a few years ago. It was cheap. It was for installation, carpet, adding; everything walk out the door. It was awesome. They did a really good job. They were great.

Description of Work
They did a carpet redo in three or four rooms and a hallway.

Susan N.

Initially, we were not pleased with it. We talked to them about it and he came out and he agreed that there were some quality control issues and Welmington was not amenable in replacing it but he went ahead and replaced it for us which is a huge thing. So we were exceptionally pleased at that time. I believe they were just getting started at that time. What we did was we chose more expensive carpets when they agreed to replace them and that was our decision to upgrade. We shopped around for price but we felt that their quality was better than some of the lower priced establishment. We liked the quality of the second carpet. We had to go around a bit to get the manager to agree. The first person who came out immediately but when the manager/owner came out, he was less amenable but he agreed eventually.

Description of Work
We used Floors N More when we bought our house eleven years ago. That was an awful long time ago. They put the carpet in the house.

jason R.

They were great. I give them A's across the board. We had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
We got new floors.

Clayton Y.

My wife wasn't that happy with the product. The nap of the carpet was not what she originally thought it would be. She's not pleased with it because of that, the texture of the carpet. It was not laying the way you would like it to lay. We were not that satisfied with the carpet itself. The carpet didn't measure up to our expectations. The quality as far as wear and tear is holding up.

Description of Work
They carpeted our home.

Five star Sevices

Five star services , we offer professional and quality work . We offer Wood, laminate , tile , marble , travertine, carpet , luxury vinyl plank vct , lvt , cortex , painting, drywall , kitchen cabinets, countertops , bathroom remodeling , kitchen remodeling and painting

Dexters Contracting LLC

We are a family-owned and operated business. Certified to inspect/repair/replace subflooring. Successful completion of nearly more than 900,000 Square Feet of new flooring installation. We skillfully manage everything from demolition of your existing flooring to a simple new flooring installation for a single room, and all the way to a full house install. We are able to provide a full estimate for the complete scope of your project needs within 48 hours of your request and are generally prepared to commence work on an approved estimate within 24 hours of receiving approval. Ask us about our military and senior discounts. http://www.dextersfloorsofjax.com

Floor Coverings International

Floor Coverings International provides expert flooring design and installation to the greater Jacksonville, FL area! We offer a wide variety of quality flooring products, from beautiful hardwood to soft carpet to eco-friendly bamboo. Our team of flooring experts will help you achieve the floor of your dreams, right from the comfort of your own home with a free in-home flooring consultation. We bring the flooring samples right to your door! Contact us today to learn more.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, natural stone, luxury vinyl, waterproof flooring, backsplash, fireplace surround & hearth, bathroom remodels, floor covering on stairs, wood floor refinishing, tiled patios & porches, custom area rugs, rug binding, residential, commercial, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, driveway/patio/porch pavers.

We do not repair other peoples work or install product NOT purchased from us.