Evergreen Irrigation Inc

With Angi since August 2010

321 Irrigation is a fully licensed & insured Irrigation and Landscape Contractor, we also own a licensed Wholesale Plant business. With over 20 years of experience in Florida's Green Industry, we are experts in Florida Friendly Landscaping and Irrigation, We apply our knowledge and experience to every sprinkler system installation and repair. When things are done right and maintained correctly Florida landscapes can have lasting beauty while saving property owners money and conserving our most precious resource, water.

With over 30 years of experience, Lush N' Green is a full service Irrigation Maintenance and Repair company. We specialize in all Irrigation issues e.g.; Pump and Controller replacement, Electric valve locating and replacement, Troubleshooting electric issues, 2 wire system and we also repair all sizes of broken pipe. Please visit our website @ https://www.lushngreen.com or Contact us today.

10/12/2015

Between my work travel and their schedule it took a few weeks to get them out, but I told them up front it wasn't a rush. Once we were able to setup a time Reid came out and was quick, efficient and very knowledgeable. He was very nice and professional on the phone and gave us a few tips before he left. We'll definitely use them again if needed and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Reid did a full run through our sprinkler system and fixed several zones and replaced several heads.

08/28/2015

06/20/2015

Description of Work
Reid arrived early, did a thorough assessment of our system, and provided several options to resolve my concerns. He was prompt, knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. I was comfortable from the time he arrived, while he did the agreed work, and appreciated his parting comment - If you have any questions or concerns, call me and I will return to help you. Thanks to Evergreen Irrigation for a professional and efficient experience.

04/13/2013

Description of Work
The owner of the company came and gave professional advice about the configuration I needed for my sprinklers. He explained everything in a clear manner. He even gave me a discount on the spot and spent two hours on the job but only charged me for one hour. Really nice guy. I highly recommend.

04/02/2013

By far the best experience with anyone working on my home I have had so far during my complete remodel. From first meeting for the estimate, to completing the job, to follow up, my experience could not have been better.

Description of Work
Reid at Evergreen Irrigation recently put in a complete new irrigation system on my new home. He went above and beyond what I expected and offered to come back at any time to answer questions and show me how to use the system in the future. He even offered to come back after I finish landscaping to adjust sprinklers as needed. I will not use or recommend anyone else in the area for irrigation work. Reid was honest, punctual and finished the job earlier than I had expected, as well as on budget, even though he did more work than he quoted me for (he fixed a problem with an old artesian well). If you are looking for someone to complete irrigation work, your search should end here.

Lawn Irrigation