Stone Eagle Home Inspections, LLC

With Angi since May 2016

A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Stone Eagle Home Inspections provides a full range of services to give you the information you need to make a confident decision. As a Florida-licensed Certified Professional Inspector® trained by both InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors, and ASHI, the American Society of Home Inspectors, I have the knowledge to spot problems with materials, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss. And as a resident of Florida for more than 40 years, I’m familiar with all the different types and ages of homes in the region. As an independent contractor, my goal is to meet your specific needs. I’ll inspect more than 400 items in the home, point out defects, and teach you about how they operate, as well as how to maintain them properly. I understand that the purchase of a new home can be a very stressful situation. Whether you’re buying a new home or selling the one you’re in, let Stone Eagle Home Inspections give you the peace of mind you deserve so that you can make the right choice for your family’s future. Licenses, Certifications & Training • Florida-Licensed Home Inspector #HI8799 • Trained and certified by InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors • ASHI Associate Professional Inspector • Master’s Degree in Business Administration, University of South Dakota (1989) • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of South Florida (1984) • Associate’s Degree in Science, Manatee Community College (1979) • Retired Air Force (21-year veteran) • 8 years as a contractor in the Middle East...

Precision Home Inspection Of Florida

We are a family owned and operated Home Inspection Service, We offer comprehensive inspection, 4 PT insurance inspection, Wind Mitigation, New Constrution Inspection, and Mortage lending inspection. We all offer full reports with 12 hours of inspection and prices that won't be beat! Starting at $350

Dennis Irving Home Inspection LLC

Dennis Irving Home Inspection is a locally owned business in Lakeland, Florida. I have over 30 years experience in residential to commercial construction. I believe in great service at an affordable price. I am licensed and insured. My flat fee for manufactured homes is $250 and for standard homes is $275. I do wind mitigation and 4-point inspection reports for an additional fee of $100.00 each. I do offer COMBINATION DEALS if you want an inspection with a wind mitigation or 4-point inspection together. I also do Pest Control (WDO) inspections as well. I can also provide foundation certifications for manufactured homes and standard homes. POOL inspections are no additional fee. I am a full service home inspection business that can work with any schedule. Call to find out more details. Investors welcome! If your buying a home to flip or rent call me to find out exactly what the home needs.

Young Home Inspections

Now Servicing New Port Richey and Clearwater- $50 Off any inspection in select area's. Super Service Award Winners from 2002 to 2017!! Specializing in Residential & Commercial, NEW Construction and 1 Year Warranty Home & Business Inspections. IN business since 1989 Young Home Inspections motto has always been "Setting the Standards of Excellence in Home Inspections". Let our years of experience work to protect you!!

Offers by Young Home Inspections on Angi

05/26/2021

Mr.Kennedy was prompt. He said what he was going to do on the outside of the house and would notify you when he was coming in the house. The whole inspection went smoothly and pretty quick.

Description of Work
House Inspection.

05/10/2021

So very thorough and and when completed took me around to show me items of concern and explained in layman's terms to make it easy to understand.

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/22/2021

The inspection was very thorough...and the report was detailed but still easy to follow. We received the report the same day that the inspection was done. This inspection alerted us to problems that could have created bigger problems down the road and ultimately made us decide not to purchase the house. We are grateful.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

09/25/2020

The Home inspection report was extremely satisfying. The inspector was very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
House inspection

07/26/2020

The overall inspection was very good. He was prompt and very thorough. He took the time to check each electrical and mechanical location. If walked us thru everything he found after he was complete. We were very pleased. We hired him to do a pre-inspection on our home before we sold it. We will be hiring him to do the inspection on the home we buy!

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

I inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology. I check for safety issues and overall condition, serviceability, functionality and operation. Depending on the size and condition of the home, your inspection Depending on the size and condition of the home, your inspection may take between three and four hours. I also do Insurance Inspection (4 Point and Wind Mitigation) and Pool Inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover