Stone Eagle Home Inspections, LLC

With Angi since May 2016

12908 Fifth Isle

Hudson, FL 34667

A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Stone Eagle Home Inspections provides a full range of services to give you the information you need to make a confident decision. As a Florida-licensed Certified Professional

11/27/2022

Terry D.

Professional, knowledgeable, thorough and on time. A trifecta all around I highly recommend this company. .

Description of Work
Inspection of our home $125.00

11/27/2021

Thomas M.

Very thorough and explained his findings completely.

Description of Work
Home purchase inspection

05/26/2021

Steven D.

Mr.Kennedy was prompt. He said what he was going to do on the outside of the house and would notify you when he was coming in the house. The whole inspection went smoothly and pretty quick.

Description of Work
House Inspection.

05/10/2021

Kathleen S.

So very thorough and and when completed took me around to show me items of concern and explained in layman's terms to make it easy to understand.

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/22/2021

Denise O.

The inspection was very thorough...and the report was detailed but still easy to follow. We received the report the same day that the inspection was done. This inspection alerted us to problems that could have created bigger problems down the road and ultimately made us decide not to purchase the house. We are grateful.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

09/25/2020

aurora M.

The Home inspection report was extremely satisfying. The inspector was very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
House inspection

07/26/2020

LeeRoy R.

The overall inspection was very good. He was prompt and very thorough. He took the time to check each electrical and mechanical location. If walked us thru everything he found after he was complete. We were very pleased. We hired him to do a pre-inspection on our home before we sold it. We will be hiring him to do the inspection on the home we buy!

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/24/2020

LaTonya P.

From the initial contact with the inspector my husband and I felt like we were in good hands. He was very polite, and professional. When the inspection was complete he got the results to us quickly, and we felt that he was very thorough and had our best interest at heart. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/25/2020

Kevin M.

Perfectly. Very professional. Explained what he was doing and why. Discussed the results in simple terms. Got the report done in a couple of hours after the inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection for purchase

02/10/2020

Karen C.

Our inspector Jeff Kennedy, was extremely thorough and informative. He answered the many questions that we had and was kind and patient in doing so. We were very comfortable with the information that he provided which allowed us to make an informed decision. The house purchasing process can be daunting, but Jeff was a bright spot. I would highly recommend using his services to anyone looking to have an inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/10/2020

Terry H.

Great. Inspector was on time and very thorough.

Description of Work
Home inspection

01/31/2020

Jeffrey B.

Jeff was very thorough in his inspection. He provided us with a complete report, including photographs, and was available to us to discuss the report.

Description of Work
Home inspection

10/28/2019

Josh G.

Good told me everything he seen on the house and sent a email the same day with pictures to show my realtor.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/08/2019

Tom D.

Smooth and meticulous. They found things I think other inspectors would have missed. Super helpful throughout the whole process.

Description of Work
4 point home inspection

11/08/2018

Dawn B.

It went very well! Debra & Jeff were very professional & helpful. Their service was exceptional! They are very caring & the inspection was very thorough. Thanks to their expertise we felt comfortable & safe about the purchase. They helped to create a great experience for a first time homeowner. I would highly recommend Stone Eagle Home Inspections!

Description of Work
An inspection of a used mobile home prior to purchasing it.

10/17/2018

Austin L.

Fantastic Job. Jeff was on time. Very personable. Answered all the questions I had and gave me some great tips on taking care of my new home. He was very thorough and had a completed report to me the same day. Price seemed a pinch on the high side after requesting quotes from several inspectors but I couldn't imagine Jeff being matched with the level of service. 100% feel the service was worth the fee.

Description of Work
Full Home Inspection before 1 year Home Warranty is Over

07/24/2018

Christian F.

Jeff did a very good job inspecting my Mother’s house as well as my house. Will hire Jeff again if needed A+ Service.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/10/2018

SHERYL N.

The inspector was on time. He explained what he would be doing and how long it would take. After the inspection he went over what he found and explained in layman's terms that I could understand the findings of the inspection and the ratings that could help me get a discount on my home owners insurance. He was very nice and professional. His report was filed and I got online access to the report the same day of the inspection to forward onto my insurance company. HUGE DISCOUNT. I would highly recommend this service and specifically this company. I now have an inspection scheduled for my dad's house and told my neighbor about this service and this company. VERY HAPPY I did this.

Description of Work
Wind Mitigation Evaluation

06/11/2018

CONSTANCE J.

Very well. Great Company! Professional, very thorough and very nice. Reporting system excellent and very impressive. I would recommend them highly. Very helpful too as far as explaining what needs to be fixed immediately and what can wait.

Description of Work
Home inspection required to purchase home.

01/29/2018

Stephen P.

It went really well. He showed up on time. I asked how long it would take, and he said two hours. Two hours later on the dot he was done. Explained everything in detail to me. And delivered a very detailed report. Good job Stone Eagle.

Description of Work
Home inspection

10/04/2017

Randall S.

We can not say enough great things about Jeff! He has inspected two of our residential properties prior to purchase. He holds a great eye for detail, going the extra mile to look in all the hard to reach places. His indepth knowledge of code, lender preference, and insurance policy allows him to quickly assess items easily overlooked by others. Jeff explains his findings thoroughly and in a manner easily comprehensible by first time home buyers and/or those not familiar with the process. We look forward to using him on our next deal and you should too.

Description of Work
Home inspection for residential property purchase.

07/08/2017

Erik H.

The report was fantastic. Very happy

Description of Work
After 52 years in the home building business I retired to Fla. Upon purchasing a home I hired Jeff. He performed the most complete and professional inspection I have ever encountered. A master of his trade.

06/19/2017

Eugene W.

Excellent! Report was thorough and explained needed repairs. Pictures proved were clear and concise.

Description of Work
Overall condo house inspection

06/01/2017

Paula T.

The condo inspection went great. (I actually had 2 for 2 different condos.) Jeff identified things that I would never have known to look for. You may think all inspectors do this, but my experience has been that not all inspectors are thorough. I was able to get additional money off the purchase of both condos based on the inspection reports. Jeff was terrific to deal with. Very tolerant of all my many questions. Debra made sure I had the inspections done within the contract dates, something I didn't catch when I originally scheduled the inspections. I would have missed out. I highly recommend Stone Eagle. Top notch service and people. Thank you, both!

Description of Work
Condo inspection before purchase.

05/30/2017

Sue R.

Very thorough report! Wonderful customer service and courtesy! Amazing response times!! I requested a quote on a Friday and had a response within a half hour - once I ordered the inspection, 30 minutes from then, it was scheduled for that Monday - Just like that! Was well informed of the process and my options. I will use their services again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Inspection and Mitigation Reports

Silva Inspection Services LLC

Silva Inspection Services is a 100% Veteran Owned and Operated Home Inspection service. We offer Pre-Listing, 4-Point and Wind Mitigation inspections. If you are buying a home, selling a home, or ready to list your home, We will do a complete top to bottom inspection based on InterNACHI standards and Practices by our Certified Professional Inspector.

Award 2022
    Bay Home Inspections LLC

Full Service Home Inspection company. Priced Properly. Award winning. Certified Master Inspector. I spent 25 years performing historical restoration of residential property. You hire me for my credentials and you get me, and nobody else. Nationally certified, state and locally licensed, insured. Organized. Reliable. Educated. Full inspections----$395.00 up to 2500sf ($25 COUPON FOR ANGIES LIST SUBSCRIBERS), $10 per addl 100sf, Townhouses--- $345, Condo--- $275. Potential surcharges- Crawlspace (under house)--- $100, Home over 50 years of age--- $50, Swimming pool— $50, Dock or seawall--- $35 each. Other products- Wind Mitigation inspection----100.00, Four Point Inspection----$100.00, Wind and four point together--- $175, Roof certification----$75.00, Other inspections, including commercial property, by quote. Digital report with narratives (not click boxes!), pictures, arrows, and circles. Reports are published as a website for portability. More information available at our website. Mailing address - PO Box 1944, Dover, Florida 33527

Beryl Project Engineeering

Home Inspection, 203k Consultant, Structural Engineering, Building Design, Permit Closure, and Project Management. - - - Beryl has the right home inspector or structural engineer with the right tools for your needs in construction inspection, residential home inspection, roof consulting, or 203k Consultant or Structural Design. Why Choose Beryl: - Engineers on staff for Structural Defects without hiring a second company - Meets or exceeds InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice - 3 Time Finalist for Chamber Business of the Year - Easy-to-read computerized inspection reports with photos - Buy-Back Guarantee - Expired/Open Permit Check - $100 Handy-Man Credit - Free “Now That You’ve Had Home Inspection Book” with Maintenance and Energy Efficiency Tips - Free Monthly Newsletter on Home Maintenance

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

I inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools and technology. I check for safety issues and overall condition, serviceability, functionality and operation. Depending on the size and condition of the home, your inspection Depending on the size and condition of the home, your inspection may take between three and four hours. I also do Insurance Inspection (4 Point and Wind Mitigation) and Pool Inspections.