Steve’s Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2014

9347 Denton Ave C-4

Hudson, FL 34667

We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today....

07/27/2017

Bob L.

I have a rental property and I use them on that also. In the last year a half they have done 2 properties for me.

Description of Work
Replaced the heating and a/c system.

07/27/2017

Bob L.

I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced the heating and A/C on a rental property.

03/27/2017

Ronald W.

We would always use them. We have used him for 15 years plus.

Description of Work
He was here for maintenance.

03/27/2017

Ronald W.

Description of Work
We have a business too, so we use him constantly, every year, a couple times a year. We had things installed and other things done.

02/28/2017

Dickson B.

It was top-notch and hands-down the best that I have seen in the business.

Description of Work
For heating and AC, I use a company called Steve’s Air Conditioning. They put in a brand new air conditioner and furnace for me.

12/15/2015

Stephen V.

Description of Work
Replaced aging central air conditioner with modern efficient heat pump.

06/17/2014

Wayne M.

We have used Steve's for over 20 years! Great local company.

Description of Work
Cleaned clogged condensate pump valve. Also replaced burned breaker in electrical sub-panel. Suggested having an electrician replace out-dated and hazardous sub-panel.

06/17/2014

Pamela B.

Been using this company for 20 years with no problems. Mike always does a good job.

Description of Work
summer system check up + replaced weak capacitor

11/10/2009

Jane M.

The coils were filty dirty with nicotine which caused much damage to my home. When I turned the furnace on, the air quality was zero. I had to leave the house because my eyes were burning. The odor permeated throughout house. It is a horrible odor. I will paying nearly $2,000 to have the smells and smoke taken out of my home. This company is telling me it is not their fault because I asked for maintenace and not a cleaning. Either way, they should have realized the coils need cleaned.

Description of Work
They were supposed to come and clean my air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We were called by customer for a check up. We checked system duct work etc. Freon charge corrected wiring on Tsoat. How would we be responsible for her nicotine dirty coil and damage to her house from Sept. 14 to Nov.10?? Please explain this to me. Quit Smoking! She did not say a word to service man about cleaning coil. She has had a contract with another company for 10 years! Why did they not cleaning if the problem was so bad. I would like to know how we damaged her house by checking her a/c. Our company has a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Glen Plishka, President, Steve's a/c & Htg Inc.

05/03/2007

BETTE M.

That really impressed me, that he lifted the ducts and no other contractor did that. He was very thorough. He was also, reasonably priced.

Description of Work
He came out to check the ducts in my attics. He lifted all of the ducts to see exactly, what I needed.

Air Masters of Tampa Bay Inc

All service employees are factory trained and drug tested. We never sub-contract out our work. Won Best of Tampa A/C Co. 5yrs in a row.5 Star Trane Specialist. A+ rated on BBB. Family owned business since 1983. We provide a life time warranty on our workmanship. Award winning. Additional contact names - Phillip Gonsalves. Additional DBAs - Christian Air Conditioning, Commercial Systems of Tampa,Quint / Brown & Spivey and Central A/C .

Offers by Air Masters of Tampa Bay Inc on Angi
    Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Bayside Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to have consistently earned the Angi's Super Service Award since 2000 and maintain more positive reviews than any other Air Conditioning company in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a family owned business and strive for old fashion values of integrity, good service, and value. Like our motto says " Our cstomers are always comfortable". We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer very affordable yearly maintennance agreemnts, with bi-annual service, for more reliable comfort. Our agreement customers enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs, and discounted or free diagnostic fees during normal business hours. Ask about our Bayside Comfort Club. Let us earn your trust, and be your first and final choice.

Offers by Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc on Angi
    Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical: where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted. Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference. You’ll call it a welcome change. The Cornerstone DifferenceWith over 50 years of industry experience, Cornerstone has been around the block. We serve residents and business owners throughout Tampa Bay and the surrounding region, proudly providing: Our “Satisfied Customer” Guarantee: Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. If you aren’t happy with your service, we’ll make it right. Guaranteed. Quality & Affordability: Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Lennox and Goodman. We recommend high-efficiency equipment that doesn’t stretch your budget—and we stand behind every product we install. Peace of Mind: You can’t always prevent heating, cooling and plumbing problems, but you can increase performance and longevity with proper maintenance. For your convenience, Cornerstone offers comprehensive equipment tune-ups and cleaning, as well as affordably priced annual maintenance agreements. NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians don’t try to sell you products you don’t need, and they don’t use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair and straightforward. Pricing Guarantee: Cornerstone’s firm pricing plan includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay. No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

Offers by Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

HVAC contractor, heating contractor, heating repair, air conditioning contractor

Duct Cleaning