Home Res-Q Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2007

FL

9529 State Rd 52

Hudson, FL 34669

We have several crews that include a foreman for each. They are all professionally trained and have years of experience. Estimates are free. Cost is to be determined by the job. We have the lowest prices in the Tampa Bay area compared to our competitors. There are no travel charges. We have skilled employees and quality work that comes with warranties. Pictures are available on our website at www.homeresqinc.com You may choose to contact us through email, phone, fax, Facebook, website, etc. Our License number is CBC1258068. Uses licensed subcontractors for electrical work....

4.4

gutter repair (139)interior painting (58)roofing (30)woodworking (23)home remodeling (21)house painting (18)handyman (17)drywall (12)siding companies (10)plumbers (8)decks & porches (7)tile installation (6)

05/04/2021

Nice work! Responsive. Good ideas about curing a problem with getting water away from an inside corner of the building. Worked with me identifying location of buried lawn irrigation piping.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

02/19/2021

Caulking was not completed and nails were not driven in in numerous spots. Had to have them come back to fix and still not all done so I did it myself to do it correct.

Description of Work
Siding, Soffit, and Fascia

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/01/2021

We called NIck at Home Res-Q who we found on the Hub. He sent MIke over to fix our crooked TV mount that another company installed. He had it fixed in 10 minutes and we are very happy and will be calling them for any future projects. We highly recommend Home Res-Q

Description of Work
FIX A CROOKED TV MOUNT INSTALLATION THAT ANOTHER COMPANY DID.

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

08/11/2020

The owner was scheduled to come on a certain day and time. Never showed never called nothing.

Description of Work
Leak near super gutter

Category gutter repair,handyman service,architect

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/27/2020

techs did the job well but the office was horrible. Seemed like one hand didn't know what the other hand was doing.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

06/13/2020

Good. We’re very satisfied with the repair and also the responsiveness of the office.

Description of Work
Siding repair and replacement. Repaired Water damage.

Category siding,architect

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

05/24/2020

I hired them because the good reviews. They did the gutters at my home and all the gutters unions and corners are done poorly, they are ugly, with a los of screws and not straight lines, not a good wool at all. I had called several timen and they told ma that the owner will call me bu he never did. I don’t recommend the at all.

Description of Work
New gutters

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

05/13/2020

no problems they will be back next Tuesday to add to what they have done

Description of Work
gutters entire house

Category gutter repair,architect

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

04/20/2020

The tub they installed leaked due to not installing properly. I had to find a company that would drill holes in the tub and pump foam. The glass shower tub is installed improperly and is in a danger to use.

Description of Work
Total remodel of bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/05/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for leaving your review. We completed a Bathroom Remodel for you in 2016 and it is recorded with the Pasco County Building Department Record 898290. With this remodel, and per the State of Florida Building Code Requirement, a Certified Plumber was sub-contracted to complete your valve replacement and tub installation. The installation was done according to manufactu...

06/13/2019

I contacted the company several times to obtain an estimate that was supposedly completed. I called and sent emails and was promised I would receive their estimate. After one week without an estimate I hired another company. Home Res Q has no control over it's employees

Description of Work
I wanted a porch column repaired

Category decks

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], we are sorry to hear that you did not receive the proposal to replace the decorative column at your Spring Hill rental property. We do send proposals over via email and I see that it was sent to your confirmed email address on 6/11/2019, 1 day after your last correspondence with Chrissy. When we followed up the following week, you had already begun repairs with another co...

General, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Home Building. Seamless Gutters. Soffit & Fascia. Siding. Small Repairs. Windows & Doors. Interior & Exterior Painting. Drywall. Texturing. Stucco. Fencing. Concrete. Crown Molding. Fire Pits.

We Offer Everything! "Yeah, We Fix That!"

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing