Bayonet Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1977 • With Angi since December 1999

8950 New York Ave

Hudson, FL 34667

Call the professionals at Bayonet Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for service in Pasco County, FL and the surrounding area. We offer plumbing, heating and air conditioning installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services. To learn more about our Pasco County plumbing and HVAC services, visit our website today!...

09/14/2022

Duane H.

I purchased a brand new home through Lennar and Bayonet is the company that provided our AC unit. The problem is the AC in the downstairs doesn’t get cold at night, which make no sense, since heat is supposed to rise. We have now live in the home over a month and we are having the hardest time getting them out to fix our issue. They’ve had a couple techs come out just to tell us another type of tech needs to come out to fix the problem. So far Bayonet has rescheduled the appointment and said it will take another month to fix. This is so annoying that I’m getting to the point where I’m thinking of hiring another company come out to fix even through our system is still under warranty with Bayonet. My next next after this will be to report them to the BBB if this isn’t resolve sooner then a months time.

Description of Work
Air flow needs balanced

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/15/2022

Linda W.

My tenant's A/C went out on a Sunday late afternoon . I called another company and they said they don't work with property managers anymore. So I called Bayonet and they came out within a few hours (they had 1 stop ahead of us), the price was super reasonable. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
My tenant's A/C went out on a Sunday night

05/02/2022

Chelsea K.

I don't even know how to put in to words how thankful I am for Ed and Jeff with Bayonet. With being new to an area, and not knowing who the trustworthy companies are in an industry where trust and integrity is paramount, choosing a plumbing company can be extremely stressful. Look no further than Bayonet. Not only were they extremely knowledgeable, professional, and very efficient...they truly care. Ed and Jeff came in to my complicated situation and never gave up. They refused to give up until they had found a solution that worked. Through a massive amount of creativity and ingenuity, these two found a way to win! I'm truly thankful and feel so blessed to have had such caring individuals by my side and in my home. I didn't want to let them leave, because now they feel like family! If you need ANY of the services Bayonet provides, do yourself a favor and request Ed and Jeff. I promise, you won't regret it! Thank you...a million times over! I will be recommending Bayonet to everyone I know!!! Your company is VERY lucky to have two absolutely outstanding employees on your team.

Description of Work
Plumbing Leak/Washer

Category plumbing

06/18/2020

Shauna J.

I have had multiple experiences with Bayonet as they were the original plumbing company to run the drains for our community. I have used them for both Plumbing and Air conditioning. They have been very kind and professional each time. For the Air Conditioning they spent the time to thoroughly inspect the system and vent (intake, output). Plumbing I had very knowledgeable courteous gentlemen who answered all of my questions and did a very good job. I have scheduled recurring maintenance with them now and very happy to have them on my team to assist in the event of any future concerns or needs. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance performed, plumbing drain through wall for softener

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, air duct cleaning

02/13/2020

Joe D.

Service was provided very quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal replaced

Category plumbing

12/22/2019

Melody F.

Great - no problems, very knowledgeable, explained everything, everything was replaced with new system !

Description of Work
Replaced defective Lennox Heating and AC system with brand new Carrier system

01/29/2019

BILLY M.

Went great, on time, these guys know what their doing!

Description of Work
Replace HVAC with new one.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much!! We appreciate your business

01/17/2019

Steven S.

Have used this company multiple times. Never had an issue and they are always punctual and polite. They are upfront on pricing and don’t hassle or try to sell you.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C issue

10/24/2018

Melody F.

Great - called on Sunday morning as 80 degrees in house, compressor running but cool air not coming from vents. Alejandro came Sunday afternoon, checked out the AC system, replaced broken fan above the coils, cleaned up the area and got the job finished and AC working within an hour. Very professional and answered all my questions. Thank you !

Description of Work
Air conditioner was broken

08/16/2018

Robert M.

I left three messages on the phone and a couple of emails and nobody ever got back to me I will never use them. Horrible way to run a business

Description of Work
Air conditioning service

06/19/2018

Nicklaus L.

Hands down the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a business. I have Pics, Video, and Audio to validate. Will be posting on youtube very soon.

Description of Work
AC repair upstairs

06/02/2018

Steve C.

I called Bayonet Plumbing, Heating, and AC. It was after hours but they still had a technician come out. Mike Rivera worked for over three hours in the dark and in the bugs before declaring the patient dead. The AC core was fried. The next morning, the parts department at Bayonet ordered a new core for me (covered by my warranty fortunately) and it was delivered to them later that afternoon. Mike was back again early the next morning. He worked for several hours in the heat of the sun removing the old core and replacing it with the new one. Mike is a truly skilled HVAC technician and professional. His manner is friendly and reassuring. Everyone I dealt with at Bayonet Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning was the same. This was a costly process for me, but these folks made the overall experience a lot less painful than it might have otherwise been. From now, if I need anything done, I'll be calling these folks. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home AC quit working on Tuesday of last week, AC core was toast.

05/24/2018

Mary D.

Great. Hired them again for another project.

Description of Work
new A/C system.

04/11/2018

Beverly J.

Technician explained how the system worked ( after several other plumbers I hired could not). He explained how I had different modes on the heater and that in all seasons the heater ran on circulation through the attic. In the winter, I may need to use the electric mode because of the cold air outside. I was only charged a reasonable service call ( if my heater had not still been still been under warranty).

Description of Work
Problems with having enough hot water with my new hybrid water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/05/2018

Kay J.

They're very good. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They come out twice a year, we have a contract with them. They come out and do maintenance on our air conditioning system. They also come out once a year for all plumbing services we need.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

02/02/2018

Laura G.

Todd came out to check some plumbing issues we had and got everything working fine. He gave more detailed info on the tank-less water heater so we could fully understand how the system worked.

Description of Work
Kitchen plumbing issues and hot water

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

08/18/2017

Robert & Tessie Y.

I have a contract with them. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They service my air and heating unit..

david D.

They are pretty good. You do not get the same guy every time so some guys are better than others. They usually come out pretty quick when I call them. He took care of everything.

Description of Work
They replaced the motor.

david D.

They come twice a year. I am on their service plan. They come and clean out the lines and make sure the drainage line is working. The guy who came this time put down a note so he will be out the next time.

Description of Work
They service my units.

david D.

I don't remember the cost. They come twice a year, I have a contract with them.

Description of Work
They serviced my unit.

05/04/2017

John T.

Todd Brown came to fix my unit. I was very impressed with how professional he was. I have used Bayonet in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Its employees like Todd that I will not use any other company other than Bayonet!!

Description of Work
Hot water heater computer broken

02/13/2017

Adrianne S.

It went perfectly. Thanks to everyone at Bayonet.

Description of Work
Absolutely PERFECT!

02/03/2017

Robert M.

Very satisfied. Responded to everything. They stand behind their product and it is all positive.

Description of Work
Install new system no charge because under warranty.

01/30/2017

LaDel C.

They are usually there for about 2 hours. One person comes, leaves the area clean.

Description of Work
I used Bayonet Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for routine maintenance.

01/26/2017

Cecil T.

They have been pretty good. They were very responsive. We are actually due to get some maintenance from them pretty shortly. They are a good company. They happen to be a warranty service company. They were very helpful and they did a great job. They kind of went out of their way to get us back in service. The price was not like super cheap, but it was not unreasonable. It was a good price. It was not a gloried price.

Description of Work
Bayonet is the company we had interaction with. They did a warranty service.

GLASS WATER SYSTEMS

We are a full service water treatment company that handles any water problems. We are a commercial, industrial, and residential service company. We have over 45 years of combined experience and the owner has been working in this business since 1995. Our company was founded in 2004. We currently have several thousand customers in almost every state and some foreign countries. We believe in good service and affordable water treatment. We accept appointments for Saturdays and do not work on Sundays

T&K Water Conditioning, LLC

We Offer a full range of water treatment services repairs, sales and installation. We perform water test and analysis. We also offer system training so you will know how to operate the equipment. with over 20 years experience you will get the advise and recommendations that will be cost effective and work.

Offers by T&K Water Conditioning, LLC on Angi
    Florida Water Treatment Inc

Florida Water Treatment has been providing quality water treatment solutions to the Tampa Bay Area since 1951. Florida Water Treatment has been a family owned and operated company since our humble beginning. Our longevity is a direct result of how we do business. First with decades of experience in dealing with Florida Water, our highly trained staff of professionals will assess each customer's water quality concern on a case by case basis. We then custom fit the best possible solution to meet your needs. All of our water treatment equipment is custom built to order, nothing is pre made giving our customer's the highest grade equipment possible at wholesale prices. Since we do custom build all of our equiment FWT is able to keep up with the latest advances and technology in the water treatment industry and implement these technologies into our product line very quickly to ensure our customers are always getting the most efficent and advanced equipment available. At FWT we do not believe in the one size fits all approach that the box stores and all of our competiton uses to treat water. The water in the Tampa Bay area is unique and needs to be treated on a case by case basis in order for the equipment to perform at a high level for many years which is why we custom build all of our equipmet to meet the needs of the customers home and water needs. At FWT we have a water treatment solution for every budget and provide superior warranties on everything we install. We provide In house 0% no interest financing eliminating credit checks, pushy finance companies, and high interest rates giving FWT the ability to finance just about anyone who needs it. We also take personal checks and all major credit cards as methods of payment. Second, our commitment to service following any sale is second to none. Responsive service, whether providing salt delivery, filter exchanges or even repairing other brand water treatment products is how we've done business from the onset. At FWT our customers always come first and we believe in going above and beyond everyday and on every call to make sure that every single customer is 110% satisfied with our service. At FWT we do not employ any contractors or sales personel like the majority of our competition, everyone of our 22 employees from our two install crews to our five factory trained service technicians are FWT employees guaranteeing that you will receive highest possible level of service and receive the proper water treatment system for your home. All sales calls are run by the owner eliminating the long sales presentations, pushy sales tactics, and ridiculously high prices. At FWT every month we install over 150 water treatment systems and run close to 600 service calls and are proud of keeping a spotless record. We look forward to helping you with your water treatment needs. Feel free to call, email, or visit our newly remodeled showroom at 1398 Main Street Dunedin, FL 34698. Member of the Water Quality Association since 1975, BBB A+ Rated, Pentair Platinum Dealer, Watts Authorized Premier Dealer Additional DBA - H2 Oasis. Additional phones- 727-734-9169, 727-734-9295, 727-733-5356, 727-733-6738, 727-733-9300, 727-736-5194 & 813-224-9620. Additional email- info@flawatertreatment.com

Offers by Florida Water Treatment Inc on Angi

CAC058062
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Air Conditioners, Commercial Equipment, Refrigeration Equipment, Water Heaters, Heating Equipment, Air Conditioners, Commercial Equipment, Refrigeration Equipment, Water Heaters, Heating Equipment Commercial Services, Plumbing, Residential Services, Air Quality Testing, Repairs & Replacements, Cleaning & Maintenance