Barnett Heating & Cooling

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2012

Installation and repair of both split and package units for heating and air conditioning. Yearly service and maintenance packages available. UV Light installation available. All general service needs provided. Mobile Locksmith Service in business for over 23 years....

Bayside Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to have consistently earned the Angi's Super Service Award since 2000 and maintain more positive reviews than any other Air Conditioning company in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a family owned business and strive for old fashion values of integrity, good service, and value. Like our motto says " Our cstomers are always comfortable". We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer very affordable yearly maintennance agreemnts, with bi-annual service, for more reliable comfort. Our agreement customers enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs, and discounted or free diagnostic fees during normal business hours. Ask about our Bayside Comfort Club. Let us earn your trust, and be your first and final choice.

Family Owned and Operated Business for over 30 years. (24/7.) Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges Apply. Preferred communication is via phone. Additional Phone #'s- 727-781-6811, 727-734-3004, 727-376-0655 and 813-929-0500

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical: where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted. Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference. You’ll call it a welcome change. The Cornerstone DifferenceWith over 50 years of industry experience, Cornerstone has been around the block. We serve residents and business owners throughout Tampa Bay and the surrounding region, proudly providing: Our “Satisfied Customer” Guarantee: Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. If you aren’t happy with your service, we’ll make it right. Guaranteed. Quality & Affordability: Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Lennox and Goodman. We recommend high-efficiency equipment that doesn’t stretch your budget—and we stand behind every product we install. Peace of Mind: You can’t always prevent heating, cooling and plumbing problems, but you can increase performance and longevity with proper maintenance. For your convenience, Cornerstone offers comprehensive equipment tune-ups and cleaning, as well as affordably priced annual maintenance agreements. NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians don’t try to sell you products you don’t need, and they don’t use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair and straightforward. Pricing Guarantee: Cornerstone’s firm pricing plan includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay. No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

02/25/2014

Description of Work
Change 2 door knobs and keyed to our master.

06/25/2013

They came and they were on time. They did a good job. I called them, they came, they changed the locks and left. They were professional. They were not over priced. They have a good range of prices. I called them and they came right over.

Description of Work
I used Pasco Locksmith Service to change the locks.

06/03/2013

Joined Angie's List because I was in the process of buying a new home. Needed a Locksmith, called Pasco Locksmith s/w Ken, he said he would c/b. A gal named Lois called, made the appt. for 6/1 in the AM On 6/1 at 11 AM, I Celled them s/w Lois, who said she would get In touch w/ Ken to call me. Waited an hour, no called. At 12;15PM, I called again, got Ken a d told him don't bother coming, I would ...

Description of Work
Did not show up.

03/18/2013

They were great. They are fast and dependable as we have used them in the past and not expensive. I would continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used Pasco Locksmith Service in December for changing a lock on a rental home.

10/02/2012

Relocating here from Raleigh NC. I contacted Pasco Locksmith Service because I had left the keys to my New Port Richey home at my home in Raleigh. Ken was very responsive, called back immediately and was willing to me right away at my new home. At the last minute my wife contacted me to inform me that she had sent the keys via an overnight Fedex. I contacted Ken and informed him that I was not goi...

Description of Work
Contacted but no services were used.

Category locksmith

New Installation of Heat/AC units, as well as general service repairs and yearly maintenance services. We also Install UV Lighting for the cleaning of air quality, such as found in hospitals and commercial companies which reduced air pollutants and help allergy prone individuals. Automotive, Residential, and Commercial Lock Smith Services

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa