1st Choice Roofing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2008

4.3

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Residential & commercial, re-roofing repairs, hurricane retrofit roof systems, secondary water barriers, leak repairs, roof repair, roof inspections, additions....

At John Hogan Roofing, we strive to be the best resource for all of your roofing needs. We are a professional roofing contractor serving the entire Tampa Bay area. 12-24 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. license # CCC1328541. John Hogan Inc. Additional Contact Numbers (727) 461-5528 or Toll Free (877) 915-2799

Dynasty Building Solutions was founded as an option to provide Florida homeowners with a way to repair their roof and rehabilitate their property with a minimum of expenses out of their own pocket. We are able to do this by using your homeowner's insurance, for which you are already paying a hefty annual premium. Our contractors currently provide insurance restoration services to clients in Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Brooksville, Spring Hill, Homosassa, Brandon, Sarasota and Orlando. Contact us today for more information!

We are a Roofing and General Contracting company. All types of Roofing, Residential and commercial. We also are custom home builders, additions and re-modelers. Additional email - sasmar@gmail.com.

09/22/2020

1. After an informative discussion with the 1st choice roofing owner, I had chosen vinyl gutters for my home improvement and draining away of water. Installation of this type of gutter was carried out with a great ease and quite fast. I am grateful to their representatives who delivered me such a great services. Thanks a lot.

Description of Work
Installation of gutter

Category garage builders

05/14/2020

Great communication throughout the entire process. Project manager kept us informed the entire time, answering every question. They cleaned up very well after job was done.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category garage builders

12/20/2019

After reviewing and interviewing several roofing companies, 1st choice and Ken were the only company that gave explicit information on my options and the different materials etc. They quoted me a very fair price, they were timely and efficient on putting on my new roof, Their crew was friendly, knowledgeable and did a great job cleaning up their work and went above and beyond to clean other areas ...

Description of Work
roofing

12/19/2019

Excellent! They are a great company with a friendly staff!

Description of Work
Roofing

12/19/2019

The team was great! Came out and explained everything to me. Didn’t push anything, just gave me the information I needed to make the best decisions!

Description of Work
Roofing