ACTION PLUMBING OF MIAMI INC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2006

Locally owned and operated for over 25 years. Licensed and insured. Serving Miami-Dade-South Broward-Keys. Quality Customer Service is our call to Action! Call Action Plumbing first!...

Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach

Mister Sparky’s on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country and since our electricians are highly trained, skilled, and experienced, your expectations and needs are always met and exceeded. We give you options for solving your electrical problem, and provide you with an idea as to how much it will cost to the penny, and wait for your approval before starting the work. We have a few locations for the east coast of FL to better serve our customers: Miami area: (305) 704-3034 Pompano area: (954) 990-0669 West Palm area: (561) 272-2867

Offers by Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach on Angi
Peal Development Group Inc.

Electrical Contractor, We are a family founded business from 2006 in Miami, Fl We offer a personal and seriously professional service for all our customer our main priority is high quality service.

Elcon Electric Inc

Elcon Electric of South Florida has been providing homeowners & businesses alike with expert electrical services for over 25 Years. We've built a company of highly experienced, certified electricians to serve your electrical needs. There's plenty of competition throughout South Florida, but we make it our policy to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. That has gained us a great reputation. We'll provide you with quality work at honest prices.

03/23/2018

He has done both bathrooms, behind the washer and sinks. Jay is excellent. He is professional, is a hard worker. and never tells us no. We would highly recommend them and we will continue to use them.

Description of Work
We have been using them for plumbing needs for 4 years.

10/24/2016

Jay fixed my sink problem quickly and gave me great advice and suggestions on how to avoid blockages. He also displayed infinite patience with my condo office and their rules and procedures. I always recommend Action Plumbing to all my co-workers and neighbors.

Description of Work
Had a completely blocked kitchen sink.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/11/2016

remodelling the bath bath the estimate was the wayy to high.

Description of Work
remodelling the bath bath the estimate was the wayy to high.

Category electrician,plumbing

09/19/2016

Everyrhing went well. The plumbers at action plimbing unclogged my sink and my wallet.

Description of Work
The plumbers at action plumbing unglogged my kitchen sink.

07/01/2016

I always use Jay. He's much reliable and I don't use anybody else. We've tried several and we like them the best. They've got integrity.

Description of Work
When we have a plumbing problem, they are the ones we call.

Category plumbing

STOPPAGES & DRAIN CLEANING, VIDEO CAMERA SEWER INSPECTIONS, SLAB LEAKS & REPIPING SPECIALIST, ELECTRONIC LEAK DETECTION, REPAIRS OF ALL KINDS-STOPPAGES, WATER HEATERS, WATER PUMPS & TANKS, TUB & SHOWER DOORS, SHOWER PANS & DRAINS, KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, INSURANCE CLAIM WORK, BACK FLOW TESTING & CERTIFICATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.

SEPTIC TANK PUMPING.