Weston Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2015

Weston Plumbing, formerly R/T Plumbing, is family owned and operated. We provide honest and prompt service at a fair price. Emergency 24 hour service is also available. 30 years experience!...

Restoration Maintenance

Restoration Maintenance

Restoration Maintenance is South Florida's Trusted Water Restoration and Mold Remediation Company. We Are Available To Help Your Home or Business 24/7/365. Free In Person Inspections The Same Day! We Work With All Insurance Companies So You Don't Have To. Call the Trusted Experts for Water Removal or Storm Damage Repair Before Dangerous Mold Accumulates. If Your Property Has Mold, We Will Remove It As Early As Today! We Are Here To Keep Our Community Safe and To Run An Ethical Company Taking Care Of Our Customers. Call Us Today at 954-787-3454 For Your Free Quote!

08/05/2020

Exceptionally well. Tom was very personable and very thorough. I wish I could teletrasnport him to my sister up north, who is also had plumbing work done in her apartment on Long Island.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garbage disposal in kitchen and two toilets in bathrooms.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

03/22/2020

the job done was ok

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace kitchen faucet

10/29/2019

He is great.All the work hes has done for me is professional,they were on time and clean and respect me as a customer the price s fair. I've been using him forever years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing in the bathroom

10/29/2019

They were very good,responsive to the communication,the work done fast and the price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

10/29/2019

They were great.The price is reasonable,they were polite,professional and they keep you updates on what is going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

All Plumbing services. Anything having to do with water!