Water Floods Restoration LLC

Florida: General
07/31/2022

607 N 31st Ave

Hollywood, FL 33021

COVID-19 Corona Virus Disinfection Sanitization Virus Control Decontamination We are Fully Licensed Insured Certified Bonded to perform any related COVID-19 work and we will issues a Certificate Of Sanitization so you can present it to your customers and the Authorities

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Storm recovery, water-flood damage restoration, mold remediation, roof tarp application, leaks, catastrophe, we handle it all, we make it easy recovery-get you back to life, simply bill it to your insurance company. corona virus disinfection and mitigation services licensed and insured We are License, insurance Bonded and Certified Firm. Our primely goal is to treat your property as if it ours. Water Floods Restoration LLC the “Disaster Recovery Systems” provides a high quality residential and commercial water, flood, fire, mold, odor, bio-hazard damage mitigation and repair as well as natural catastrophes recovery services. We provide water extraction, dry out, mold remediation, as well as reconstruction and Roof tarp services. We can bill the work to your insurance company. We understand the emotional turmoil that water damage, flooding, fungus mildew mold spores or fire and smoke damage can cause, therefore, we treat each customer and their property as if it were our own. We take great pride in our attention to health and safety, using state of the art tools and equipment to fully restore your home or place of business to the highest standards. ...

mold removal (17)water damage restoration (10)drywall (7)interior painting (5)biohazard cleanup (2)plumbers (2)house cleaning (1)

03/22/2021

The crew was great, on time every morning , very professional and talented men, I was very happy I found them after many higher quotes, I would recommend them to any one

Description of Work
mold remidiation flooring replacment

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

02/24/2021

Highly professional work, they worked very quick. I'm impressed with their service, dedication, and commitment. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

12/16/2020

Everything was explained and planned before by David who came quickly. His team were consisted of good workers, who knew their trades well, were timely and pleasant. Everything was completed as planned. ( Not being stuck and waiting in the middle of the job. )

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Category mold removal,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

07/31/2020

I had a roof leak and potential mold problems and I didn't know what to do. I got their name from a friend who used them and loved them. When I called they answered the phone on the first try and told me they could be out the following morning. I was worried being a single mom and trying to do this all on my own, not knowing what I had to do. They came right out, and they were on time which really...

Description of Work
roof leaking and mold

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/30/2020

I had a leak in my roof and I was afraid of mold. When I called, they came right away. They came in with all their equipment and dried everything out and then checked for mold, which I did end up having. They were on time and took care of all the headaches with my insurance company. If you ever need a A+ company to take care of all your needs these a are the people to call!

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

07/19/2020

I was having health problems and Water Floods Restoration was able to find the source! I had a leaking pipe behind my built in wall system and therefore I could not see the damage behind it. I suspected I had a mold issue in the house because of the smell and i started experiencing what I thought were allergies. When they came they were able to find the location of the mold, fix the leak, remediat...

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Category drywall,house cleaning,plumbing,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

06/09/2020

This contractor was great to work with. He was knowledgeable and responsive and understood the issue and how we wanted to proceed. He helped us decide the best approach to take, whether you decide to go through your insurance or pay out of pocket, he was willing to work with you and help ensure your home gets back to normal as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Mold detection and remediation and drywall Repair

Category drywall,mold removal

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

02/25/2020

I had work done on my condo and run out of money to do mold remediation, every company I called was trying to get 10's of thousands of dollars, I gave up and try to do it myself and couldn't do it, I made an online estimate request and this honest, timely and professional business owner showed up on a Sunday, did exactly what they promised for a fraction of the price, I don't have words to describ...

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

02/25/2020

Instant response to inquiry. Was Able to start the next day. Took care of my issue in one day. Can’t beat that .

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

01/27/2020

Needed to test the air quality in our new home do to allergies in the family. The company was very punctual and great to work with. They tested all the rooms and showed us exactly where the mold was. They removed the mold from both areas. Problem solved. Thanks.

Description of Work
Mold & Air Quality Testing

Work Completed On 12/27/2019