Our Family Moving and Storage LLC

FL
Florida: Department Of Agriculture

2455 Hollywood Blvd

Hollywood, FL 33020

Our Friends, Our Neighbors, Our Family! We are family owned and operated. At Our Family Moving and Storage LLC we pride ourselves on being locally owned and active members in Our community. We specialize in Residential and Commercial local moving. All of Our movers are background checked and drug screened professionals that will provide you with a great experience!...

movers (11)

01/03/2021

sharon L.

I was so happy with my experience with Our Family Moving! Maddox and Dre were FAST, efficient and very careful. Everything went just as scheduled and we got done earlier than expected. I am recommending this company to everyone!

Description of Work
Move from house to apartment

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

09/28/2020

James L.

We have done several moves with Joey DiMarco, an owner of this company. He is prompt, trustworthy, and organized in his assessment of moving costs. His staff of movers are very experienced, work quickly and very well together. They are respectful, and there to get the job done, no matter what it takes. In each of the moves, there has been a supervisory staff member present for additional guidance and moving assistance – even to the extent of putting a few items in his own SUV that did not fit into the two oversized trucks that we have needed for each of the moves. They have moved our entire personal home several times, as well as my entire office including dis-assembling and assembling desks, and navigating stairwells when office furniture did not fit into an elevator. Joey DiMarco and his staff are committed and consider each customer’s move as their own with all the care and concern that comes with it. I highly recommend them !

Description of Work
Moving and Deerfield Beach to Boynton Beach with 2 trucks

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

09/20/2020

Marcie .

Joey and Jon were punctual and professional checking in with us the whole time to make sure everything went smoothly. They were very reasonable and did not change the price of our move except to give us a discount for a few things that did not end up in the move.The movers were friendly and professional! Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Moved a three-bedroom house from Fort Lauderdale to Sebring Florida

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/29/2020

Jeff R.

Lindel and Garnet arrived right on time. They loaded all of our furniture with care and delivered to our new house, a local move. Once there, they brought in all of out things and put them where they needed to go. Lindel and Garnet went above and beyond for us, and they came in under the anticipated moving price, by quite a bit.

Description of Work
We needed our furniture moved

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/11/2020

Melissa R.

Wow, these guys were absolutely incredible! They showed up on time, friendly and professional. I had way more boxes than anticipated but they did not complain and were efficient. We were not able to close on our new house and move same day, but Joey assured me the movers could still show up and put everything into our uhaul and that they did. They worked through the insane Florida heat and still smiled through it. I will definitely be calling them back when our new house is ready. Great job all around, from preliminary calls to moving day! I will be recommending this company to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Moving Out

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/08/2020

bonita R.

The team was on time and worked quickly and carefully.

Description of Work
moving a business to another location

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

06/17/2020

LYNNETTE S.

Crew was on time and ready to go. Team was polite,hard working,and very good with attention to details and/or specific requests and instructions. John,Tiny,and Gary were fabulous and very efficient. Would highly recommend Our Family Movers for any type of move.Reasonably priced for the time and how they handle your contents with TLC.

Description of Work
Move 3 story location apartment contents to SFH

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

05/10/2020

Felix D.

Hi Joey, I hope this email finds you well! I would like to commend you for your outstanding service!! I was very impressed with your professionalism and courtesy! You were on time and your prices are very reasonable! You helped me make my son happy by moving his piano to his new home in Gainesville! From the bottom of my heart, thank you! I tried to write a review on Angie’s List but When I tried to search for your company name, it doesn’t appear! Thank you again! Have a great day! Be safe !!!

Description of Work
Move my sin’s upright piano from Miramar, Florida to Gainesville, Florida . Next day delivery, super reasonable price, puntual and very professional service

Work Completed On 05/10/2020

04/23/2020

Andrea R.

This company is by far the best moving company I have ever hired! I have moved around a lot, hired various movers, and I have never posted a review, but I felt the need to do so in light of how great my experience was in dealing with Our Family Moving and Storage LLC. They provided the most professional service from beginning to end. The scheduling was very easy and straight forward, the movers were all very respectful, they took all necessary precautions in light of COVID-19, they were punctual, they moved everything very quickly without damaging a single item or property, and they were more than reasonably priced. I have to say that they will be my go to moving company.

Description of Work
Moving from two story townhouse

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

03/02/2020

Lauren M.

Amazing. They were exceptional. They're the best moving company I've ever used. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They packed up my house and unpacked my new house.

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

02/28/2020

Keith S.

Great company! The crew was very friendly and moved quickly but carefully. Not one thing went missing or got damaged or broken. I move often because I rent and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moving (residential)

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

Disassembly and reassembly of all standard furniture. Quilt pad wrapping. Mattress bags. Boxing of TV's and art work. Full packing Services. Placement of furniture at destination. Specialized in moving artwork, safes, antiques and glassware.

Long Distance moving Auto transport