National Water Restoration

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2015

3883 Pembroke Road

Hollywood, FL 33021

We serve Miami-Dade, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach counties. Water damage and fire damage causes stress and interrupts your life. As our team works to restore your property, we help restore your peace of mind. We work tirelessly to bill insurance companies directly in an effort to expedite your insurance claims. You have enough to think about, let us handle claims and property restoration....

10/03/2016

Vivian L.

It's going very well

Description of Work
Water removal, deodorizing, sanitizing of flooded carpet area in hallway of a condominium

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

06/07/2016

Carlos G.

It well went they were very professional and explained the process they were doing and what to expect. They also checked for wall in between the walls all over the house using state of the art equipment.

Description of Work
extracted water from the floors from a damage pipe

05/24/2016

Ana T.

They billed my insurance company directly for the service rendered and they handled the entire process on my behalf

Description of Work
I had a fire in my house and hired National Water Restoration to do the clean up. Their staff was professional and well trained in their filed. They made the process easy for me

05/23/2016

Luis R.

National Water Restoration was a company referred by a friend who used their services in the past. I had a severed mold contamination at my property and was constantly getting allergies. As soon as I called them they schedule an appointment for the next day to do a mold test 2 days later they started to removed the mold. Five days later they were done and the remediation was a success. I have not gotten sick since then and I can feel comfortable in my house again. I will highly recommend this company as they were very professional and attentive to my needs.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category mold removal

05/17/2016

Tony R.

As the Assistant Director of Engineering of Hotel 1, knowing the importance of having the whole building running smoothly is critical. I have had several emergencies this year where I have had to call National Water Restoration. I have worked with several companies but one thing I can surely say about NWR they?re response time is always great. The team does outstanding work, and all are very knowledgeable. The attention to detail with every aspect of the job is outstanding and I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone in the S. Florida area. They will not let you down.

Description of Work
Sprinkler went off from the 6th floor all the way to the lobby. The techs extracted the water and set up drying equipment.

Frontline Restoration

We offer quality and affordable restoration services including mold remediation and water and smoke damage restoration. We offer services ranging from Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Fire Restoration, Odor Removal & more. Below are some FREE Services We Offer: Call us today for a FREE Mold Consultation where we can provide a thorough assessment and assist in educating you on the process. We also offer FREE Moisture Assessments where we will use Thermal Imaging Cameras to help identify wet building material, Moisture Meters to identify how wet the material is & Hygrometers to measure the Relative Humidity in your space. Lastly, when already in possession of a Mold Assessment Report, we offer FREE Mold Remediation Quotes.

Indoor Environmental Services

Full- Service Residential and Commercial recovery for mold, water, and fire remediation. At IES, we have cleaning, mitigation, remediation and restoration certified and licensed professionals ready fo respond at a moment’s notice. We deal with all types and sizes of water, sewage or mud damage. We guaranty proper assessment using the most up to date equipment to effectively dry out your home or business. Our goal is to prevent secondary damages while keeping the integrity of your residence or business and safely, swiftly get your life back to normal.

Sunshine Mold Pros, LLC

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Water Damage clean up, Fire Damage clean up, Mold Remediation.