Mavrick Team

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2011

Affordable, reliable, experienced computer technicians. If we don't fix it, we don't charge you. Fair hourly rate, no extra charge for travel. Apple/Mac, PCs, Servers, Websites, Cloud Services...

Compu-Design USA

Compu-Design USA

We are a Computer Service Company. We provide PC computer Training, computer repair, computer networking services. We do not work with Mac/iOS devices. We serve Individuals, and Small to Medium businesses. We can setup and manage your IT infrastructure, and train you to become a certified professional in CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco etc.

Offers by Compu-Design USA on Angi

01/14/2020

Merrick was excellent, knowledgeable & patient. Would ask for him directly if we need service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Netflix, HBO & Prime Video to be connected to Apple TV

CATEGORY tv repair,computer repair

10/29/2019

the tech arrived on schedule and suggested to take the laptop so they can repair faster. even though the laptop was not fixed I am very happy with the Maverik team with their efforts on trying to fix it and with their transparency while trying to get this job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
to repair a laptop

09/13/2019

Excellent. I've been using him for 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does internet services. IT services, cabling for me,email configuration, and IT outsourcing.

09/13/2019

Very good. They fixed the problem. They were nice and professional. They know what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a software and did a computer repair.

12/08/2016

Mavrickteam is great! The guy came out and configured my QuickBooks to send email with my gmail in about 10 minutes. It took my other my other guy forever to figure it out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to configure emailing in my quickbooks

CATEGORY computer repair

Desktop Repair,Laptop Repair,Full Server Support,Full Network Support,PC/Apple/MAC/Linux (Centos/Red Hat),Computer Training

SEO