J & K Roofing Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

2010 Sherman St

Hollywood, FL 33020

For over 30 years, J & K Roofing has been Hollywood’s premier roofing company. We specialize in both residential and commercial roofing and no job is too big for us to handle. Our skilled workers have ample experience installing new roofs and repairing existing ones. We work with many different types of roofing materials including shingles, gravel and tile. Through our many years in the roofing business, we understand that quality and service are the most important things on our customer’s minds. With the help of J & K Roofing, your next roofing project will be a hassle-free experience thanks to our hard working and dedicated staff. We never spring hidden charges on our customers and we guarantee our roofs are built to last. Next time you need a roofer in Hollywood, FL, give J & K a call!...

roofing (237)roof cleaning (10)gutter repair (8)

06/22/2020

Kenneth D.

We had a few leaks in our roof and found J&K on Angie's List. Mike came out to give us an estimate and, after talking with him, we felt so good about his knowledge and expertise that we agreed on the spot to accept the estimate and get the work done. Just a few days later we received a call that they were ready to start. We had two valleys and a spot above a window repaired. Kevin and Don were amazing. It was 90 degrees on the ground, so I can't imagine what the temp was on the roof. They removed the tiles carefully so as to reuse them and took great care to clean up any debris. They kept us informed every step of the way and were very cordial and friendly. We were very impressed with their skills and work ethic. Now we are ready for hurricane season with a roof that won't leak. Would definitely recommend J&K as an honest, local business with fair pricing.

Description of Work
Repair tile roof that was leaking

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Review for J & K Roofing Inc - 2010 Sherman St, Hollywood, FL - 38663507

03/26/2020

Gregg H.

The entire experience with J & K Roofing was excellent!! Julio was very professional, knew his products and provided an all inclusive great experience. It is rare these days that you come across a company that that fulfills all its promises and obligations. In this case, Julio and J & K Roofing exceeded my expectations. After each visit from the workers, the entire property was combed over and kept immaculate. The end results of quality and craftsmanship were 5 star. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for the best price, quality and service. Thank you Julio and Staff for a great experience. Sincerely Gregg

Description of Work
Entire Roof replaced.

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

10/17/2019

David L.

They repaired a leak along a valley.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

03/06/2019

Jessy D.

I scheduled an initial appointment for an estimate with this company for Saturday Feb 16, at 1200 for my father in Miami. No one showed. After waiting for 2 hours, I called them and spoke with another individual and no one knew what was going on. I then spoke with another gentleman who assured me that someone would contact me immediately. I did not receive a call until the following week and at that time I told them I was no longer interested in their service. I apologize that I didn’t get any names, but they know who they are!

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

02/25/2019

edward M.

The job was completed late and the cleanliness and communication was extremely poor. I directly spoke with their tile distributor and the manufacturer in order to speed up the process. Delays of the tile were by the manufacturer but J&K offered very little help or creative thinking to help smooth out the process. After discussion with the manufacturer, I was able to have a slight change of color of my tile and get it here a month sooner. I chose J&K at a higher cost because of there great reviews and the hope that I would receive a level of service that would match the price tag. Instead, I got terrible communication and found nails all over my property day after day. My hope is the quality of the job will be done to last, time will tell.

Description of Work
complete new roof

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

02/24/2019

David H.

From start to finish, J&K was excellent. Scheduling was a breeze. They sent 3 highly experienced people to perform the job. No other company wanted to repair a leak, and all said I needed a new roof. J&K was honest and advised that the roof had many years of life left, and not only fixed the leak, but warranted their work, which means they stand behind it. When I do need a new roof, they will be on my short list of companies that I call. Honest company with lots of integrity..

Description of Work
Fix roof leak

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

01/17/2019

Ian S.

Very happy from start to finish. They were prompt with the quote and with service, showed up on time, and their price was very competitive.

Description of Work
fix roof leak and make hurricane repairs

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

09/22/2018

David E.

I called for an estimate and they showed up on time with a very competitive quote, though not the lowest. With an Angie's List discount however, they were even with my other preferred vendor. The other vendor promised a quote in twenty four hours and I got it a week and a half later. I had actually called other companies for quotes as I had given up on them. They didn't return two calls and a text thru their website. If that was while trying to get the job, what kind of response could be expected if something went amiss. J&K showed up when they said they would. They had already repaired a number of houses in the community with exactly the same problem. They said they would be out within a few days for the repair and they were there the next day. From my conversation with the foreman, I believe the leak is fixed and will stay that way. I received the discount as promised. The whole experience was excellent from beginning to end. As of this writing, I would go to them for any future problems

Description of Work
Severe roof leak

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

07/10/2018

Wendy B.

We had to call them back several times when they did not complete the job we were quoted for. The roofers said they repaired areas that they didn’t even touch. The supervisor, Mike, was the only professional and responsible person. It’s was too bad he did not do the work. This work was done back in December and the only reason I am writing this review now is Lyons Roofing just came to do additional work, and go over what J & K failed to do. They did everything and then some (inc. painting the fascia which J&K did not). I hired J&K for their superb Angie’s list review. But it wasn’t superb for me. Lyon’s was.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

07/09/2018

Jack G.

Repair went well, but I think I over paid it was very expensive but was the only company I could get to come and give me an estimate

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced 16’ of flashing

Work Completed On 06/28/2018