Granite Garage Floors- South Florida

Hollywood, FL 33021

Owner/Operator 1-2 installers/job...

04/11/2018

David G.

We obtained three bids for the have an expoxy coating completed on our garage floors. Granite was not the lowest bid. The owner taking the time to explain everything for us and also committed to working on the job personally. We felt this was worth the slight extra cost. They arrived on the appointed date at the correct time. The job took two days and was completed seamlessly. The job looked excellent when complete. It has been down about 60 days so far with no issues. We found this company to be honest and ethical. Add to that that the work was done very well. Our highest reccommendation for this company.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Coating

02/05/2018

Robby T.

They had a good product and price. It’s been 1.5 years and the floor still looks brand new. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Epoxy 20x20 Garage

11/06/2017

Ruth K.

One thing my husband wanted more than anything in our new home was an epoxy garage floor. After calling a few and getting quotes, we went with Sean and Granite Garage. Sean does all the work himself in a very timely and professional manner. He did not try to sell us anything else and is just a great local business owner. The floor came out beautiful! I know we will enjoy it for years to come.

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor (3 car garage)

01/04/2017

Eric H.

Sean was a pleasure to work with. We set up a time for him to come over and epoxy coat my garage floor. He was on time, professional, honest, and easy to work with. The floor came out looking great. I would work with Sean anytime and highly recommend him. I wish other contractors could be as pleasant and easy to deal with. Eric

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor

09/28/2016

Brian Z.

Seth and his team did a wonderful job. They provided a detailed estimate; set up the time frame as to when the work would be started and completed; texted me as to their arrival time to begin work; showed up on time and completed the job to perfection. I would highly recommend Seth to anyone wanting a beautiful garage floor. They deserve a rating of "A++++++++."

Description of Work
Epoxy Garage Floor

09/19/2016

Christopher G.

Went to the Granite Floors website to request a quote. Provided all the requested information. Sean must be busy as it took him more than 3 weeks to get back to us. His quote was very reasonable ($1,600) but by the time we received it we had committed to another firm. They need to work on the response time.

Description of Work
Garage Foor Epoxy coating

07/10/2016

Shane Z.

Called for estimate & based on my general description was given a quote of 1000$ (a small one car garage that I can barely open my car doors in). Ken called me back the same day & we decided on a color for epoxy, we were scheduled for 2 wks later. He very kindly offered to help me empty my garage & even come back to replace everything when it was dried at no extra charge. Showed up on time & finished early. Very polite & easy to reach. Garage looks amazing! Two days work for grinding down concrete, epoxy w flakes & then scraping & sealer the next day. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Resurfaced garage floor, epoxy flooring

10/17/2014

Janice Z.

Very satisfied with job. Sean first scheduled to start the job on Thursday but we were having really rainy weather that day so he called first thing in the morning and rescheduled for the next day. Friday morning he was at my house right on time as scheduled and worked all day. I had been told initially that it was a 2 day job and Sean came back the next day (Sunday) and finished the job. Sean is a super nice guy and very professional. Would defitely use him again.

Description of Work
Resurfaced floor in a 2 car garage.

08/13/2014

David Z.

I called around and received 3 quotes that differed greatly in price. Sean offered the best deal and earliest installation. He called during weekend to inform me that an opening appeared for Tuesday. He showed up on Tuesday as promised, on time. The garage floor was finished within hours and looks great. Sean also painted a "ledge" 8x2 where The water heater is. The color is grey with black, white and grey flakes. Nice even coverage, even up a 6" ledge. Also nice job masking and no sign of overpaint. No dust anywhere from paint removal either. See pictures of floors still drying. I will call Sean again and recommend him to others if the opportunity arises.

Description of Work
Remove old floor paint and install epoxy w/ non-slip for 2-car garage.

07/01/2013

Antony J.

Sean did a great job on our garage floors. He removed the old epoxy and resanded/surfaced the floors to apply the granite surface. It looks fantastic and the job went exactly as planned. He was on-time and was extremely flexible as we got the floors done right after we closed on our new home. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Surfacing