Captain Termite

Florida: Pest Control Company
08/31/2021

5805 SW 21ST ST

Hollywood, FL 33023

Captain Termite is a family operated business committed to professional , prompt, and friendly service. Captain Termite staff has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in Termite and Pest control treatments. We strive to use the least toxic yet most effective products on the market. We use all the latest technologies and techniques to ensure that your home is safe from termites, rodents, and pests. Our goal is not just to solve today's problems, but to ensure we prevent any upcoming infestations. At Captain Termite we are committed to making you part of our family and ensure that you are treated that way. We are dedicated to our one on one relationship with you!...

pest control (54)

07/12/2021

They were very professional, from the office staff to the field crews. Showed when they said they would and we’re all very helpful.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

05/25/2021

The sales rep Kelvin was very professional and answered all of or questions we had. The field crew was also on time and thorough. They were polite and did their job installing the tent well. Lead man Chris, aka the shooter, was very professional and answered all of my questions I had. The cost was reasonable and competitive.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/23/2021

I contracted Captain Termite to tent and treat my house for Formosan and dry wood termites. I am extremely satisfied with the job done. They are extremely reliable and professional, I recommend them 100%.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

03/24/2021

Everything went great! Everyone was very nice and respectful. The whole experience was great!

Description of Work
Tent Fumigation

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Thank you ! We appreciate you and your Business!

03/17/2021

They gave me a really good service and they do a really good job. they were really polite very nice workers.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/16/2021

I called around to a few companies but captain termite was the only one to truly explain everything and honestly had the best prices. When they arrived for the job the team was very professional and answered all my questions. I am trilled to say they have solved my pest issue. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/12/2021

Captain Termite has been servicing our home for the last 3yrs for pest control. Jorge is our tech and he is always punctual and professional. We highly recommend Captain Termite.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Thank you ! We appreciate you and your business !

12/15/2020

Well, booking was extremely easy! The receptionist, Marien, was exceptional and super accommodating to my schedule. As far as the actual service, Jorge was professional and so thorough. He sprayed every inch of my house and was extremely detailed when examining the house for a pest problem. Such amazing staff! I would totally recommend this company just on the simple fact I have not seen any more ...

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/05/2020

Exceptional! Everyone was professional and friendly. Very thorough in all aspects of the tenting. I would highly recommend Captain Termite!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We do appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. Thank you, again.

08/06/2020

Customer service is great, price is competitive and second time we used them as knew they were trustworthy.

Description of Work
Termite fumigation

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

Thank you so much for you positive feedback and for always choosing Captain Termite for the job.

Pest Control Services, Termite Fumigation , Exterminator, Bed Bugs, Bee Removal , Rodent Control ,Home Inspection Report