Captain Termite

Founded 2014 β€’ With Angi since October 2015

Captain Termite is a family operated business committed to professional , prompt, and friendly service. Captain Termite staff has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in Termite and Pest control treatments. We strive to use the least toxic yet most effective products on the market. We use all

2022 Super Service Award

pest control (69)

01/14/2023

Allinson C.

Excellent service! They communicated well throughout the process, provided a fast quote and were able to provide the service within the week. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
House tenting, subterranean tenting and bee removal

Work Completed On 01/14/2023

01/03/2023

Glenroy H.

I selected Captain Termite from 3 other companies and am very happy I did. Not only did they offer the best price but they started fumigating my home the very next day and did a very professional job. It was a pleasure dealing with the staff and I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone I know in need of their services.

Description of Work
Fumigation

Work Completed On 01/03/2023

12/30/2022

Maikel H.

Love the work and timely manner service was excellent. Great Mom and Pop company with excellent prices! Would use them again and recommend to anyone that needs their services...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating for Termites

Work Completed On 12/30/2022

Review for Captain Termite - 5805 SW 21ST ST, Hollywood, FL - 39984450

08/12/2022

Gary D.

We recommend everyone to Captain Termite. They are on top of things and takes the stress off of you.

Description of Work
Termite and Subterranean

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

05/19/2022

Ruby B.

I should have a warranty. He did not addressed the termite wings on my door and the termite on the window seal. They quoted me $250 and would want to charged $89 every other month for the maintenance. He orignally quoted me $40 dollars for the maintenance. He said he forgot to put it on the proposal even he still remembered the conversation we had about it. I reffered him to my son before all of this happened. I tried to call them and left a message and they did not return my call. It was a not good business. They did not honor the warranty.I was not happy. They have poor customer service. They should put what we talked about in the proposal and addressed it.

Description of Work
They went on my house for termite.

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Captain Termite. We strive in providing excellent customer service and we would like to clarify the concerns you are having. We tented your house November 30th of 2021, you are under warranty for Dry wood Termites only. Unfortunately, you have past the grace period in order to have that initial fee waived for Pest Control service. Pest control is a service we offer for Ants, Roaches and Spiders only. Once again, we do apologize for the misunderstanding.

05/04/2022

Marilyn L.

Wow! I am so glad to have discovered Captain Termite. This is a smaller company located in South Florida and all I can say is that it was a pleasure to do business with them. All of the employees were polite, knowledgeable, and thorough. Their price was competative and most of all, they called to tell you when to expect them and they were on time each and every time. So glad I found them!

Description of Work
Tenting of a detached workroom

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

03/08/2022

patrick M.

Everyone at the company was professional, courteous and easy to work with. They were always on time whether for the estimate , pre-inspection or fumigation. The were efficient and completed the job and we returned to the house on the day promised. I had a few questions after the fumigation and they returned my call promptly. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
tent fumigation for termites

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and Business. We really appreciate you. Have a great day

02/09/2022

Doreen M.

Jorge is awesome. He is very detailed. He explains what he does but he also ask questions to make sure he is covering the necessary areas.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 02/09/2022

12/28/2021

Marissa S.

Great! Captain Termite came out right away when I really needed them!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/27/2021

Garnett R.

Punctual, Professional & Quality Service!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/07/2021

Ruby B.

Great Experience, Very Professional! Fees Were Reasonable, Definitely Would Highly Recommend Captain Termite!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating House Tenting

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

11/09/2021

Kelly L.

The price was considerably lower than everyone else.. Everyone was professional and pleasant to deal with. Chris was knowledgeable, punctual and friendly. Every step was communicated to us and it was a fantastic experience. I will definitely hire them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating/ Tenting

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you and your business !

09/27/2021

Henry P.

Very professional, great communication before and during.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

07/12/2021

Claude C.

They were very professional, from the office staff to the field crews. Showed when they said they would and we’re all very helpful.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

05/25/2021

Bill M.

The sales rep Kelvin was very professional and answered all of or questions we had. The field crew was also on time and thorough. They were polite and did their job installing the tent well. Lead man Chris, aka the shooter, was very professional and answered all of my questions I had. The cost was reasonable and competitive.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/23/2021

Teresa B.

I contracted Captain Termite to tent and treat my house for Formosan and dry wood termites. I am extremely satisfied with the job done. They are extremely reliable and professional, I recommend them 100%.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

03/24/2021

Tracey L.

Everything went great! Everyone was very nice and respectful. The whole experience was great!

Description of Work
Tent Fumigation

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Thank you ! We appreciate you and your Business!

03/17/2021

charmaine A.

They gave me a really good service and they do a really good job. they were really polite very nice workers.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/16/2021

cristina P.

I called around to a few companies but captain termite was the only one to truly explain everything and honestly had the best prices. When they arrived for the job the team was very professional and answered all my questions. I am trilled to say they have solved my pest issue. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/12/2021

Julio A.

Captain Termite has been servicing our home for the last 3yrs for pest control. Jorge is our tech and he is always punctual and professional. We highly recommend Captain Termite.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

Thank you ! We appreciate you and your business !

12/15/2020

Siukei C.

Well, booking was extremely easy! The receptionist, Marien, was exceptional and super accommodating to my schedule. As far as the actual service, Jorge was professional and so thorough. He sprayed every inch of my house and was extremely detailed when examining the house for a pest problem. Such amazing staff! I would totally recommend this company just on the simple fact I have not seen any more roaches after just one extermination service! P.S my pets were in the house during the process and it was totally safe for them.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/05/2020

Teresa O.

Exceptional! Everyone was professional and friendly. Very thorough in all aspects of the tenting. I would highly recommend Captain Termite!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We do appreciate you taking your time to leave us a review. Thank you, again.

08/06/2020

Anne maree N.

Customer service is great, price is competitive and second time we used them as knew they were trustworthy.

Description of Work
Termite fumigation