American Insulation

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2018

We are a family owned business who’s dad started the business in the late 1990’s in the silicon Vally in Northern California our dad started with our family home and found the value of reducing our homes electricity bill and increasing our family homes comfort witch made our home cooler during the summer and wormer during the winter. our dad had a vision to make every home a green home witch would reduce every homes energy bill and make it more comfortable for living. In our company we believe in high quality of service and job performance, that is the reason why all of our crawlers have years of experience and knowledge. Every customer that we can help we will make apart of our crawlers family....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+217 more images

insulation (14)

06/29/2021

Judith M.

Basically they did ok but they said they would send photos to us but never did !!!! Not ok in my book !!! !!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
They need to finish the Attis area and said they would return ....never heard from them again !!

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

That is not true because we have sent you the pictures and We have tried to call you and text you a number of times but no answer.

12/17/2020

Vale M.

Expectations exceeded! Best company in south Florida

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

08/03/2020

Raquel N.

It was perfect. And I feel a difference

Description of Work
Attic insulation

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/17/2020

Valeska S.

This is a great company, excellent service, super professional and great price, I’ll definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

07/06/2020

chris M.

It took less than 5 minutes for David to respond to my request for a quote with a price and an estimated install date. It was scheduled on that same phone call and done 2 days later. The team showed up and knocked the work out quickly and cleaned up as well. Our air conditioner is working about 6 hours less a day now and it can even keep up with the summer heat.

Description of Work
Blown in insulation

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank you for a great review and for letting us insulate your home.

06/05/2020

James W.

Wow, what great experience! These guys are on point. Gave the quote over the phone and fast. David was confident in his price which was over $1500 less than the next nearest bid. The day they showed up it was a well oiled working machine. They started a 7:30 am and were wrapped by 4:30 and you’d never know they had been there. The work was top notch and the workers couldn’t have been nicer. Loved that they took a bunch of pics up I. The attic to share with us once completed. This is the company to use. So happy all the way around.

Description of Work
Remove old and blow in new insulation

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/22/2020

Javier C.

Dave the owner explained insulation to me where I am was to understand my needs. Team was professional and well mannered on sight. Everything we discussed was done. American Insulation is a good choice for anyones insulation needs.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/26/2020

Ron F.

I honestly can't recommend this company enough! I am a real estate property manager and owner. I have worked with various insulation companies over the years and these guys are the best! I purchased my home a year ago and it has been plagued with mold and moisture issues due to an architectural & structural defect. This was an extremely complicated problem that required a complex solution. David was patient, professional and instrumental in solving my problem. He spent over 3 months reviewing all possible options and pricing. He worked diligently to help solve my problem. Never pressured me on anything, only worked to figure out the best solution. It was a custom problem that required a custom solution. Other companies I consulted with wouldn't even consider doing the customized work it would require to solve my problem and those that did inflated their pricing excessively. David got the job done RIGHT and at a reasonable price. The crew was on time, clean, professional and finished on schedule. No issues whatsoever. I will definitely be using them again in the future and would recommend them to everyone for jobs both big and small !

Description of Work
Attic Spray Foam insulation

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

03/27/2020

Sherri G.

The crew as on time and very professional. I reviewed the work as different parts were completed. It took only a few hours and they cleaned up any mess after the project was done.

Description of Work
Soundproofing the CEO's office

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/06/2020

Ben M.

It was amazing. They were amazing guys, very professional, very clean and I will recommend him to everyone and it was an amazing service.

Description of Work
He did some insulation work on my home.

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

02/03/2020

Michael S.

Very professional, did a great job with the project and accommodating to addition last minute additional request.

Description of Work
Installed insulation.

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

11/25/2019

Brian M.

It cost me 99 cents per square foot. They seemed nice and professional.

Description of Work
They did an attic insulation.

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

07/26/2018

Wesley J.

They did a great job. Everything was on time.

Description of Work
Sprayed 8 inches of insulation into attic.

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

07/26/2018

Durval P.

They did a very nice job.

Description of Work
Put 11 inches of insulation in attic.

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check
    19bs00527
    09/30/2020

working normal

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment