ALFRED'S LAWN SVC

With Angi since March 2006

Enviro Mowers, LLC

Solar Powered Lawn Care services, is one of the things that set Enviro Mowers, LLC apart from others! With that said, that is not the most important thing about us. What we feel is most important is the fact that we are “Responsible, Reliable, Affordable and Honest”. On top of that we are also Better Business Bureau accredited and proud to be amongst the greenest and quietest lawn care service providers in the South Florida area. Our lawn maintenance equipment is quiet enough for us to use - even while you sleep. Enviro Mowers uses solar panels at our facility & on our trailers to charge all of our lawn maintenance equipment. By doing this we maintain a near zero carbon footprint. Discounts! Enviro Mowers, LLC is a Veteran owned business. As such we offer military and first responder discounts all year round.

Deep Green Landscapers

DEPP GREEN LANDSCAPES is a company in charge of caring for and giving life to your green areas, we have a professioanlly specialized team, developed in the area over the last decade. We have highly qualified and reliable staff, who work hard to provide you whit the best service. Our growth has been characterized by satisfaction of our clients and take guarantee in our work. We are always ready to listen to your opinion and take into account, we adapt to your NEEDS.

Big Tee Lawn Service

Over 14 years of experience with yard work professional work Cheap work isnt t good And good work isn’t cheap

04/22/2016

03/05/2012

Wonderful! He has a great work ethic and works very hard!

Description of Work
Alfred cuts our lawn every two weeks and he is always prompt, professional, and inexpensive. He cuts the lawn for several of our neighbors too.

12/16/2008

The price is very reasonable. Has never asked me for an increase in price so this year I told him I was going to give him more. He's prompt, doesn't miss a day unless the weather's bad. He comes every 2 weeks and has for the past 18 years. I like the quality of his work. He is a great guy!

Description of Work
They maintain my lawn and have been doing so for 18 years. My backyard is steep so I cannot do it. He has also fertilized for me once.

03/08/2006

THEY DO A GREAT JOB. THEY ARE HERE WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL BE. THEY ARE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO MOW OVER OUR GARDEN. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS IN REGARDS TO THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
THEY MOW OUR LAWN.