Air Conditioning Excellence

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2009

5929 SW 21st St H

Hollywood, FL 33023

Since 1981 Air conditioning Excellence has had a reputation for providing honest ,prompt, reliable service at competitive prices.Whether it is at your home or business you can count on us to deliver our services in a timely cost efficient manner. We are a service oriented company offering the best products that are in the market place to our customers.At A.C.E. we work as a team to assure you the best possible service. Our highly trained staff will always try and do what is best in your interest. When you place your trust in us to do the job we take that responsibility and provide quality work whether it is a small repair or a complex installation. Our customers satisfaction is something we strive to provide....

02/11/2016

kathy B.

Description of Work
They serviced both of my air conditioning units, changed my air filters and installed a UV light in my air cleaner.

12/13/2014

keith H.

Our air conditioning died Friday night, and we called Air Conditioning Excellence. The owner, Ralph Scanga, stopped by first thing Saturday morning, diagnosed the problem, got the part, and installed it that afternoon so we were back in operation within 24 hours. Ralph was wonderfully prompt and very professional. To our delight, he told us the part was under warranty (we had no idea -- we planned to pay for a whole new motor). I definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs quality AC work!

Description of Work
Replaced AC motor

09/15/2014

William S.

we made an appt. for the following Monday and I even ordered a year's worth of custom filters from them. Monday arrives, I call to double check and I am informed that there is not appointment for on the schedule and my filters have not been ordered. They are very sorry, someone will call me back. I wasted half a day off of work. The next day I get a call about 5:30 pm, from someone I never spoke to before, and says he's 10 minutes from house to measure for the custom filters and get an estimate for the job. Fine. so they come over and take their measurements. I don't hear anything for a few days, so I call back and say what is the quote? Again, they have to call me back. We make another appt. -even after the quote is almost double what I received from the owner on the phone. The appt. was suppossed be today after 3pm. I called at 10 am, 12pm and left messages to see what the estimated time was for their tech to arrive. I received a message back that I should be home by 3pm and someone from the office will call me when they are on the way. 6pm now. someone just called. I asked them how long they think they would be here and they said, and quot; I don't know maybe an hour?and quot; Sorry I don't think so. I called Art Plumbing and Air Conditioning instead. I have now wasted a full day off from work. TERRIBLE, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL AND NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

Description of Work
they were going to replace my plenum and get me custom filters.

06/20/2011

Nina K.

This company came as a recomendation from my banker. According to him - excellent prices and great work. According to me - stay far, far away at all costs! First appointment for an estimate and advice was set for Sat - no show, several calls unresponded, 4-5 hours later get a phone call back - had an emergency and is now free and can come to my house. By then I was already attending to other business so we've re-scheduled for middle of the following week. The following week, Ralph (the owner) showed up himself, and hour and a half late. 15 minutes of a conversation, I was pretty much cut off with "don't you worry, everything will be done". A week later - final appointment, this time for service, repair and discussion for replacement of the old A/C - NO SHOW, again. I didn't even bother to call this time - he's lost my business for good. And since I ended up replacing the A/C a month later, that's a $4K chunk that won't be going to his pocket.

Description of Work
Needed service and fuse change on an old A/C, and advice on when it should be replaced. The A/C was a dinosaur...

09/03/2009

Lawrence U.

Our old model was very old and inefficient. It was in a ceiling and we could never hear anything over the old handler. They installed a newer, quieter, and much more efficient model in a closet which also helped to dampen the noise. I was very pleased with the service that they provided me with. They were able to do all of the work in one day.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Excellence came out to replace an air handler.

Florida Air Service

Family owned and operated since 1990. We pride ourselves on our commitment to exceptional customer service. We aim to differentiate ourselves from our competitors by forming long-term relationships with our customers and staying committed to revolutionizing your service experience. We look forward to working with you and becoming your trusted air conditioning and refrigeration partner. Class A Air Conditioning State of Florida certified contractor, licensed, bonded and fully insured. Call today to schedule your free estimate!

Offers by Florida Air Service on Angi
    Air Quality Control Environmental Inc

Palm Beach County residents call: 561-366-9276. Broward County residents call: 954-752-4085 Dade County residents call: 305-377-1308 or call us Toll Free: 855-355-DUST (3878). Family owned & operated. Additional contact number: (954) 270-3100. Additional emails - info@airqualitycontrolenv.com State licensed for air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

POOL SERVICE AMERICA

Specializing in pool and spa service! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express

Same day service, maintenance contracts, repair and replacement of all a/c brands & equipment, free estimates, Filters, commercial refrigeration, cooling towers, chillers, pumps, duct cleaning & replacement, pool heaters, exhaust fans, hoods, unit raised & replaced, re-roofing, residential & commercial renovations & new construction, heat gain & energy calculations, Mech, plans, real estate inspections, FPL registered dealer.