ACE FLOOD & INSPECTIONS, INC.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Goosehead Insurance

Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing personal lines insurance agencies in the country. Our purpose is to always put clients first. We are about serving our clients with the utmost honesty and integrity.

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

11/03/2014

I contacted Ace Flood & Inspections and made an appointment for a Wind Mitigation Inspection. We paid the $125 service fee and were notified by our property insurance rep that a Flood Evaluation Inspection performed. I contacted Ace Flood & Inspections and was told that I would need to schedule another appointment UNDER THEIR MISTAKE. I was told to schedule another appointment and I would be CHARG...

Description of Work
Provided the wrong service

09/30/2013

Comedy of errors. Was like watching an old Keystone Cops movie. Use ANYONE before you use these guys. I had to pay another inspection company to come out and properly do the work.

Description of Work
Was supposed to be a comprehensive inspection including a 4 point, mitigation, and elevation.

03/23/2012

I am very upset with them and the words that I would use to describe them you would not want to write down. He didn't tell me that they had to look in one of the vents and every time I called I would get someone different. I would ask to talk to the engineer and they would say they leave early in the morning and come back after the phone lines were closed. The ladies would always say that could an...

Description of Work
They do home inspections for insurance.

06/02/2010

We contacted Ace Flood and Inspections to perform the insurance inspection for our newly installed hurricane impact resistent windows and doors, along with a roof inspection. Costa gave us our 30 minute notification, as promised, prior to his arrival. I was timely greeted by a friendly inspector who actually removed his shoes before entering our home. He explained everything in detail and proceede...

Description of Work
Insurance inspection to qualify for discount on our Wind policy. The company inspected our roof and all windows and doors. We recently installed impact resistent windows and doors.

Category home inspection

INSURANCE MITIGATION INSPECTION REPORTS, 4 POINT INSPECTIONS, CITIZENS ROOF CONDITION REPORTS, ELEVATION CERTIFICATES, LAND SURVEYS, MORTGAGE SURVEYS, COST REPLACEMENT APPRAISAL REPORTS, APPRAISALS, PRE PURCHASE REAL ESTATE INSPECTIONS.