A-Star Contractors Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

3.6

Additional email - info@ussolarinstitute.com. Additional Phone: (954) 236-4577. Additional Fax - (954) 236-4599....

Deep Green Landscapers

DEPP GREEN LANDSCAPES is a company in charge of caring for and giving life to your green areas, we have a professioanlly specialized team, developed in the area over the last decade. We have highly qualified and reliable staff, who work hard to provide you whit the best service. Our growth has been characterized by satisfaction of our clients and take guarantee in our work. We are always ready to listen to your opinion and take into account, we adapt to your NEEDS.

DMS Contractors, LLC.

Complete Roofing Services, including Interior Repairs Complete Roofing Services, including Interior Repairs Besides physical damage and deterioration discovered on the roof itself, there are several signs of potential structural damage that can be detected inside a property: Dripping water from ceilings Leaks from faulty duct and vent seams Pooling water from walls Sagging ceiling tiles Stained ceilings and walls Stale, musty odors Warped paneling Wet drywall and plaster The roofing and interior repair team at DMS Contractors are experts in finding the sources of leaks and water damage and repairing all layers from the external roofing system all the way through the exterior materials and the interior of the structure. Our team can repair your roof, returning it to its structural integrity, and they can remove all signs of the water damage to the interior, too, repairing all of it. Mold Remediation and Dryout Specialist.

SUNTEK ROOFING - REPAIRS ONLY!

THE ROOF REPAIR SPECIALISTS! Professional Service at a Great Price... Florida Certified Roofing Contractor servicing Broward and Palm Beach Counties. We offer Residential roof repair services, along with Commercial maintenance and re-roofing options. Our Roofing Department is dedicated to provide fast, efficient, and friendly service. We inspect the roof issues promptly to give owners peace of mind, provide a written estimate, and standby to do the job. Check out our GREAT REVIEWS for previous client feedback. In the roofing business since 2007, our workmanship reflects our experience. BBB A+ Rating. Call Us Today For a Free Estimate!

06/15/2017

They do very good work. Sometimes they are expensive and slow.

Description of Work
Fixed leaks in roof

04/23/2014

They arrived on time and prepared. I was lucky to climb to the roof before they started putting back all the roof tiles back and saw the work. I was impressed that they did not break any tiles and left everything clean. I received a call from them after the first rain to see if all the work they did stopped the leak, which it had. Good customer service

Description of Work
Fix a Leak in my roof. Water was leaking into our second floor master bathroom and walk-in closet, some reaching the first floor ceiling and stains were showing there too.

01/27/2012

They started installing a roof using materials that we specifically asked them not to. The job was not completed and I ended up ripping up the work they did so I could install what I wanted done. They even ran over the mailbox on my property without fixing it.

Description of Work
They were asked to install a roof.

08/28/2008

He was competitively priced. They were punctual, on time, and the roof was done within the time specified. The clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
They replaced our entire roof.

10/09/2006

This guys a piece of work. His workers stored stacks of tiles on a flat roof area. It destroyed the roof by sagging in. It has been a battle to get them to fix their damages, and I am still waiting. I am about to file a claim with their insurance. The other work took months and months longer that it should. I asked them to qoute me to replace another flat roof on my home and they tried to price go...

Description of Work
Installed new tile roof on new construction.

Commercial & residential roofing, single-ply, flat, tile, shingle, metal, gutter replacement & repairs, waterproofing & green products installation.