A-Best Painting Contractors

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2006

Award Winning - Professional Residential Painting Co., Est. in 1985. The company is proudly Licensed & Insured in Broward Co. and Dade Co. No subs. Owner operated, servicing the greater South Florida area with Interior & Exterior painting. Design consultation for all Angie's List members. Decorative faux painting and decorative textures; Popcorn texture and knock down texture; Waterproofing and Caulking; Wall covering installation and removal. Proud recipient of the 2017 Super Service Award and in years previous since 2011. Offering a 10% discount to all Seniors, Military Members and Teachers. Offering a 5% discount to Angie's List members on jobs up to $999 and 10% on jobs over $1,000. Additional contact name - Richard Guitar-President. Thomas Landry-Vice President. ...

Environmental Mold Detox

We are here to help Palm Beach County residents, we are happy to assist you, we offer mold inspections, includes 3 air samples, extended accredited lab report, lab results delivered to your email the next business day. State licensed in mold related services.

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 64 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 26 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi
Water Floods Restoration LLC

Storm recovery, water-flood damage restoration, mold remediation, roof tarp application, leaks, catastrophe, we handle it all, we make it easy recovery-get you back to life, simply bill it to your insurance company. corona virus disinfection and mitigation services licensed and insured We are License, insurance Bonded and Certified Firm. Our primely goal is to treat your property as if it ours. Water Floods Restoration LLC the “Disaster Recovery Systems” provides a high quality residential and commercial water, flood, fire, mold, odor, bio-hazard damage mitigation and repair as well as natural catastrophes recovery services. We provide water extraction, dry out, mold remediation, as well as reconstruction and Roof tarp services. We can bill the work to your insurance company. We understand the emotional turmoil that water damage, flooding, fungus mildew mold spores or fire and smoke damage can cause, therefore, we treat each customer and their property as if it were our own. We take great pride in our attention to health and safety, using state of the art tools and equipment to fully restore your home or place of business to the highest standards.

Offers by Water Floods Restoration LLC on Angi

12/14/2019

Excellent job. Richard is great. His crews are very organized and meticulous. Highly recommend and I will use again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We've learned a lot in our 34 years. Proper prep. work and the right bonding primers are the most important part of your job. Then a good paint and a solid clean paint job to make your neighbors envious with your A-Best Paint job. So glad you are happy with your job, you've made my day. Keep in touch. Richard Guitar A-Best Painting cell. #954-444-7024

11/08/2019

A Best Painting did a great job on my house. The painters took their time to do the job right and I am very happy with the outcome. The owner Richard always answered my calls and emails either right away or got back with me promptly. I will definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Paint the exterior of my 2 story house.

Category house painters

Thanks so much for the nice review. I will be smiling all day knowing our company pleased another customer. This is what I live for. You've made my day. Thanks so much.

09/26/2019

Fabulous job. Meticulous attention to detail, on time every day, clean, thorough and very well done. Would absolutely hire again, and am thinking of doing so for my interior as well.

Description of Work
A-Best painted the entire exterior of my house - walls, deck, and patio. They also pressure washed my driveways.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thanks so much for your nice review [Member Name Removed]. No painting company has more experience then we do. No other company tries harder for your smile while delivering a clean, solid and professional job done right the first time. No other company communicates better. We spoil our customers from start to finish. We appreciate our customers. Richard Guitar cell. #954-444-7024

04/13/2019

We were very happy with this company. There is very good communication and Rick made sure we were happy.

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Category house painters,interior painters

We love our A-Best Customers. It's easy to do a quality job when we are appreciated with such wonderful customers. I give a high five and a big smile to all of our customers in the past 33 years. My life has been fulfilled seeking your smiles. Thank you so much for your kind words. You have our full company backing. Keep in touch. Richard Guitar President, A-Best Painting

02/24/2019

Excellent. The house looks good. We're very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Stucco exterior of house, then paint it.

Category stucco,house painters

Thanks so much for the nice response. Your home was improperly painted so many times there wasn't an inch on your home that wasn't peeling heavily. The importance of removing the peeling paint then a bonding sealer to lock everything down before the finish coating is neglected by so many other companies out there, especially now with painting manufactures pushing the sealer is in the paint. If you...

Exterior & custom interior painting, wall covering-installation and stripping, carpets, waterproofing, decorative faux finishes, venetion plaster, hand painted murals-(samples to be provided). Window treatments & stripe parking lots.

NA