A-1 Custom Mica Inc

• Trade License Number
  • CBC022069

5805 Plunkett St

Hollywood, FL 33023

A family business since 1987, striving in building quality, custom-made cabinetry at reasonable pricing. We are also experts in resurfacing existing cabinetry. Whether it be your kitchen, bathroom, home office, or commercial project, we can make your dream cabinets a reality! Visit u online at www.A1CustomCabinetry.com and call today for a free estimate!...

cabinet makers (60)cabinet refacing (34)home remodeling (18)woodworking (14)countertop installation (12)plumbers (3)handyman (2)lawn care (1)

05/06/2021

Chris from A1 Custom Mica did a great job on some kitchen projects. He built a framed wine rack to fit in an existing niche, rejuvenated a kitchen desk with refaced drawers and the addition of two large drawers, and did baseboards throughout the kitchen. He did excellent work at a reasonable price. He gave me a time frame and stuck to it, and confirmed our appointment and came on time. I can compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refacing kitchen drawers, adding kitchen drawers, wine rack, kitchen baseboards

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2021

07/18/2020

Outstanding, meticulous cabinetry skills! Timely, affordable and beyond the original scope of job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bar resurfacing/remodeling

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

06/25/2020

I can’t say enough good things about Chris and A-1 Custom Mica. He was EXTREMELY professional and did EXACTLY what I wanted!! They were prompt and efficient and really surpassed my expectations!!! I HIGHLY recommend them for any cabinets or shelving. GREAT JOB!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pantry shelves

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Photo for A-1 Custom Mica Inc - 5805 Plunkett St, Hollywood, FL - 38670177

08/21/2019

The work is top notch and his professionalism and response time was amazing. I highly recommend using A-1 Custom Mica, Inc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris refaced all my cabinets and also added some additional cabinets and a customized pantry.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Thank you for the review of your experience! It was a pleasure to work with you [Member Name Removed]

08/19/2019

Chris is amazing. He is honest and does great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed pullout drawers in my kitchen and bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Thank you so much for the review!

08/17/2019

Chris came on time for the estimate, and explained in detail the different options available to me. When the time came for the installation, again Chris was right on time and I am very happy with the work he performed. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refacing

CATEGORY custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for the review of your experience [Member Name Removed]. It is our priority to be as professional with everything we do from the initial appointments all the way to final installation. It was a pleasure to work with you. Please keep us in mind for any future projects. Chris www.facebook.com/A1CustomMica

06/18/2019

The whole process went very smooth. Chris came out to my house to measure my kitchen and came with a bunch a samples to choose from. It took a several weeks for my cabinets to be made but Chris kept in contact with me to give me updates on the progress. On the day of the install there was a crew of three people, so the job was completed quickly and they left my house clean. I am extremely happy wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Thank you so much for your review!

06/17/2019

This is the rare company that shows up on time, gives a really fair estimate, delivers on time, installs neatly and is a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New bathroom vanity and kitchen pullouts in lower kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

Thank you for the review! We take pride on staying on schedule and delivering what is expected. Please keep us in mind for any future projects.

06/14/2019

It went extremely well! Chris is terrific to work with. He hooked us up with a handyman and granite person and he coordinated the job with them We highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms; new countertops

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Thank you so much for the review! I hope you enjoy the new look to the kitchen and bathroom vanities!

01/26/2019

we had just purchased an apartment that was completely modern except for the kitchen. The kitchen was very old and outdated from the 1990s. We were very impressed with the reviews this company had on Angie's List so we decided to give it a try. From the very beginning working with Chris was a pleasure. He was incredibly responsive and offered a lot of ideas to not only help our kitchen look more m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen cabinet resurfacing

CATEGORY countertops,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Cabinet Making & Resurfacing, New Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Resurface Kitchen Cabinets, Crown Molding, Wall Units, Built-In Pantries, Countertops and Backsplashes, Build and Instillation of Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Remodel