Buckeye Fencing

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

1042 Maybury Dr

Holiday, FL 34691

Fence repairs,and installation

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
Fencing Project

Fencing Project

fence company
Fencing

We our a Veteran owned and family run Business. We have over 20 years of experience in fence installation and repair industry. We install vinyl,wood, aluminum,chain link, and various custom fences and gates. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we strive to me their needs. "Quality over Quantity" ...

fence company (16)driveway gate installation (3)dog fencing (2)

04/07/2021

Everything went very well. He was able to do the work the same week, arrived in time, checked with me before any major changes or decisions needed to be made, and left everything clean and free from debris.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/19/2021

This company was referred to me, needed new fence and 2 custom width gates. Easy request, fast completion, more than reasonable price (got military discount). Owner is a vet as well. Highly qualified and recommended!

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

03/19/2021

Work was neat and fast! Would Definitely recommend Buckeye fencing and would hire them again. As a matter of fact I’ve hired them twice! Estimates are fair and accurate. Staff is tidy after the work is done. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/19/2021

If you want efficient, quality, affordable fencing done Buckeye will get it done!!!!!! Buckeye Fencing has has done fence at 2 of my homes. Crew came in and in a very timely manner it was done. With technology (email, texts, pay online service and sent pictures) Dennis kept me posted along the way with confirming dates, times and quotes. Very happy that Buckeye was referred to me and that thats wh...

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

07/22/2020

Very prompt and professional. Competitive pricing with excellent results!

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence Installation

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

07/14/2020

Dennis did an awesome job putting up my fence and gates. I received a lot of compliment on it. He was professional and tried his best to make sure his work can withstand the Florida weather. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Fencing and Driveway Gates

Category dog fence,driveway gates

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/25/2020

Probably one of the best contractors I've ever worked with. Would hire them 100 times over!!

Description of Work
Fence Install

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

01/28/2020

Dennis did a great job. I received other quotes and his was the best. It ended up being a week long project because the removal of the existing fence was complicated due to overgrown vines. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

01/28/2020

Buckeye fencing did a great job. They were very reliable and responsive.

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

12/02/2019

The project work out very well.They had to work around some obstacles and it turned out amazing.I would refer these guys to anyone who needs a quality fence job

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

Vinyl,wood,chain link installation. All fence repairs.Wood fence staining n painting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover