Premium Painters

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2007

Premium Painters is well known throughout Florida for having Larger Crews to Get the Job Done FAST! We make the painting process, whether interior or exterior, residential or commercial, convenient for you. We are the company you go to for certainty. First, we make your project a priority. With 22 estimators throughout 20 counties, we can be at your home or office right away to give you a complete written estimate that details the type of materials used, how many gallons will be applied, and your warranty information. An estimate from Premium Painters is a great comparison tool to use while considering other painting contractors and their estimates, we help keep our competitors’ prices honest. We detail everything from cleaning, sanding, drywall repair, carpentry, priming, and painting so that your expectations and ours are the same at the beginning as it is when the job is complete. Our goal here at premium painters is not to do one paint job for you but to be your painter of choice and that can only be accomplished with what we call “legendary service”....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+37 more images

house painting202133497
Painted the exterior of this historic building in Downtown Stuart.
500 SE Dixie Highway project

202133497
Bank of America Building project
Bank of America Building

202034997
Residential Repaint project
Residential Repaint

201934997

house painting (103)interior painting (62)pressure washing (28)wallpaper removal (10)stucco (8)drywall (8)door installation (6)decks & porches (5)deck cleaning (4)handyman (4)gutter repair (2)home remodeling (3)

10/16/2020

Anthony S.

We originally did the outside and was so impressed by the process we decided to do the inside as well. We loved that the reps checked in on the job and made sure we were satisfied!

Description of Work
Outside of home, inside of home

Category wallpaper removal, pressure washing, accountant, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure doing the work for you. Please call us for your next project.

07/27/2020

Elizabeth S.

This was our 2nd time using Premium Painters. Extremely courteous and professional crew. Provided enough staff to work efficiently with minimal disruption. Recommend highly.

Description of Work
6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms

Category accountant, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you for the review! We always strive to do the best for our customers, feel free to reach out any time you need us! We appreciate you and loved working on your project.

01/30/2020

Terri L.

We were very happy with the painting services we received from Premium Painting, they were very professional, on time and answered any questions we had. It was a wonderful experience and we will recommend their services to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Complete exterior of home

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Review for Premium Painters - 9425 SE Federal Hwy, Hobe Sound, FL - 38359620

Thank you Listermanns! We appreciate you and loved doing your project! Give us a call if we can do anything for you in the future!

09/10/2019

Paige D.

Premium Painters is the best paint contractor I've ever worked with! The team I worked with was very professional, detailed, neat, and really cared about whether I was happy with their work. From the beginning during the quote process all the way to the final touch ups, I was impressed by their service. I will be painting my exterior in a few months and I wouldn't use any other company! Highly satisfied:)

Description of Work
Painted all interior of 3 story home

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and loved doing your project! Give us a call if we can do anything for you in the future!

08/06/2019

Ron B.

Premium painters did a great job and I have received multiple compliments from my neighbors about how the house looks, how fast they finished and how neat they were. Jenny was my sales rep and she was very fair in the pricing and she did not constantly harass me if I was going to use Premium Painters or when I wanted to get it done. Joey was the PM to come out and confirm the colors and make sure everything was good. I believe Mike was the person in charge on the job site and he was very professional and took care of any concerns I had. I will use them again when I paint the inside of my house and recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Painting the outside of my house

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the great review! it was a pleasure doing business!!

06/22/2019

Sharon L.

Perfect! They were prompt and very neat.

Description of Work
painting the garage and laundry room

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your A review!

01/25/2019

stephanie G.

The crew were excellent, very professional, worked hard and efficiently, the price was very fair, and I'd recommend this outfit in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
exterior house and shutters painted

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

10/26/2018

Alexandra​ L.

The estimate was clear and accurate and I was able to connect with the Estimator, Nick, with ease. He was punctual, processional, and knowledgeable. He walked me through the steps of the process and made suggestions based on my needs. I loved having an electronic version of the estimate to reference and when I added a service, I was sent an updated invoice within 30 minutes. I will be using Nick, and Premium, for all of my projects!

Description of Work
Estimate on the outside of my home

Category decks, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, doors

L D.

Excellent work done by Premium Painters, the company rep. Nick was knowledgeable,professional and accommodating. The quote was fair the work preformed was exceptional and the quote was firm. The entire process went very well and we are very pleased. Would refer them to our friends and family and we will use the Company again! Ask for Nick.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

Jeff B.

It was perfect. Finished on time. Looks great.

Description of Work
My entire inside of my house.

Category wallpaper removal, house painters

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

L D.

Excellent experience with Premium painters. The Company rep. Nick was professional, knowledgeable and very accomodating. The quote was very fair and firm. Workers kept the mess contained and clean.(very important to me) I would definitely recommened the Company. Ask for the representative Nick he was wonderful!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

10/23/2018

Shannin H.

Jenny was great, couldn't be happier with the service.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

10/22/2018

Sandra C.

Excellent service, painters were on time and very neat.

Description of Work
Interior of my villa

Category drywall, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

01/23/2018

ALEX D.

Great. John O. did a great job painting the door. He took pride in his work. He was neat and nice to deal with. There were no problems at all. Joe C. the sales rep. who provided the estimate was also great.

Description of Work
Painting of my new front door exterior and interior

Category house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

Thanks so much Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Keep us in mind for any future projects!!

09/20/2017

Daniel M.

They came out to do a quote, and I never heard from them again. No quote, no nothing.

Description of Work
1800 sq for condo interior.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

05/24/2017

drema J.

Were on target regarding time frame from first contact. Stayed on top of everything so it went fast. Crew was helpful and answered all questions. Crew was respectful of me and property.

Description of Work
Pressure washed everything - removed vines - wires, staples. Painted house & trim - repaired wooden wall. Painted pool deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

05/19/2016

Murray C.

Did not show up for appointment made a week before. They claim they don't have a computer to keep track of appointments.

Description of Work
This is not an A rated company. They stood us up for an estimate, when called they said they would come out later or next week. The gentleman who called back said the appointment was misplaced?

Work Completed On 05/19/2016

04/25/2016

Ross F M.

The house looks beautiful. Everyone was very professional and they picked up after themselves. We are very tough customers and they were very happy to come back and fix anything we requested.

Description of Work
Pressure washed, replaced bad caulking, foundation filler, and painted exterior. They applied Surcrete Flexible Water Proofer to bottom three feet of house and even pulled six inches of dirt away to get better coverage of foundation.

Work Completed On 11/23/2015

04/10/2016

Roger S.

Rep was very friendly, energetic, and responsive. Not too pleased with the work crew and results. Was charged for painting and sanding the front porch/entry way ceiling, but the work was not up to par. No sanding was performed and paint was merely applied over the top of rough and peeling ceiling. When the company called about this, a refund was promptly and cheerfully sent for that particular work's surcharge. Other areas of the home that were peeling, paint was merely sprayed over the top of it without properly preparing the surface for new paint, particularly gutters. The decorative shutters were removed for painting, but not correctly refastened to the walls. Several screws were missing, and a couple shutters were crooked. The work crew was predominately non-American, and spent a LOT of time on their personal cell phones while on the job in the midst of painting. They seemed more immersed in their phone conversations than doing quality painting work. Would not use again in the future.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home in White City, FL

Work Completed On 01/11/2016

We just were put on the angles list honor roll for great service and workmanship march of 2016 all of our guys speak English and are legal citizens. We run background checks on every painter, which is not the norm for the industry. The customer is right the ceiling prep was missed we offered to do it, they chose not to so we refunded $250.00. If painters are on their phone we discipline them. It is not the norm, we want and expect top quality workmanship. We won the super service award 4 times and plan on winning a lot more and that only happens with happy customers.

04/01/2016

Jodi J.

Called them for an exterior job, was told that Mary would get back to me, called again, they just kept ignoring me.

Description of Work
Nothing

Work Completed On 03/28/2016

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We have been trying to contact you, the number we have on file is disconnected. We would be more than happy to provide you with an estimate, we are certainly not ignoring you. We will continue to try to contact you with the number we have on file, if not please call our office 772-545-2154. We would appreciate if you would retract this negative review as this seems to be a misunderstanding. Thank You, Premium Painters

01/16/2016

Stephen W.

Dealt with the rep Nancie. She was very friendly and helpful. The painters showed up on time and were courteous and even joked around with my son. All walls, baseboards, doors, and trim were painted. Excellent work and the job was completed on schedule. Would definitely use again .

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 12/28/2015

01/07/2016

William P.

our rep Nancie, was very professional and knowledgeable ........ the crew did a very good job and were respectful of my home and my belongings.........they cleaned up after themselves as they went along.......all of the work turned out superbly done!

Description of Work
paint 5 rooms, install crown molding in 4 rooms, pressure wash driveway

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2016