Premium Painters

Hobe Sound, FL 33455

500 SE Dixie Highway

500 SE Dixie Highway

house painting202133497
Painted the exterior of this historic building in Downtown Stuart.

Premium Painters is well known throughout Florida for having Larger Crews to Get the Job Done FAST! We make the painting process, whether interior or exterior, residential or commercial, convenient for you. We are the company you go to for certainty. First, we make your project a priority. With 22 estimators throughout 20 counties, we can be at your home or office right away to give you a complete written estimate that details the type of materials used, how many gallons will be applied, and your warranty information. An estimate from Premium Painters is a great comparison tool to use while considering other painting contractors and their estimates, we help keep our competitors’ prices honest. We detail everything from cleaning, sanding, drywall repair, carpentry, priming, and painting so that your expectations and ours are the same at the beginning as it is when the job is complete. Our goal here at premium painters is not to do one paint job for you but to be your painter of choice and that can only be accomplished with what we call “legendary service”....
Bank of America Building - Image

Bank of America Building

house painting

202034997
Residential Repaint - Image

Residential Repaint

house painting

201934997

house painting (103)interior painting (62)pressure washing (28)wallpaper removal (10)stucco (8)drywall (8)door installation (6)decks & porches (5)deck cleaning (4)handyman (4)gutter repair (2)home remodeling (3)

10/16/2020

We originally did the outside and was so impressed by the process we decided to do the inside as well. We loved that the reps checked in on the job and made sure we were satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside of home, inside of home

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,pressure washing,accountant,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure doing the work for you. Please call us for your next project.

07/27/2020

This was our 2nd time using Premium Painters. Extremely courteous and professional crew. Provided enough staff to work efficiently with minimal disruption. Recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms

CATEGORY accountant,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

Thank you for the review! We always strive to do the best for our customers, feel free to reach out any time you need us! We appreciate you and loved working on your project.

01/30/2020

We were very happy with the painting services we received from Premium Painting, they were very professional, on time and answered any questions we had. It was a wonderful experience and we will recommend their services to our friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior of home

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Photo for Premium Painters - 9425 SE Federal Hwy, Hobe Sound, FL - 38359620

Thank you Listermanns! We appreciate you and loved doing your project! Give us a call if we can do anything for you in the future!

09/10/2019

Premium Painters is the best paint contractor I've ever worked with! The team I worked with was very professional, detailed, neat, and really cared about whether I was happy with their work. From the beginning during the quote process all the way to the final touch ups, I was impressed by their service. I will be painting my exterior in a few months and I wouldn't use any other company! Highly sat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all interior of 3 story home

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and loved doing your project! Give us a call if we can do anything for you in the future!

08/06/2019

Premium painters did a great job and I have received multiple compliments from my neighbors about how the house looks, how fast they finished and how neat they were. Jenny was my sales rep and she was very fair in the pricing and she did not constantly harass me if I was going to use Premium Painters or when I wanted to get it done. Joey was the PM to come out and confirm the colors and make sure ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the outside of my house

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the great review! it was a pleasure doing business!!

06/22/2019

Perfect! They were prompt and very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting the garage and laundry room

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your A review!

01/25/2019

The crew were excellent, very professional, worked hard and efficiently, the price was very fair, and I'd recommend this outfit in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house and shutters painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

10/26/2018

The estimate was clear and accurate and I was able to connect with the Estimator, Nick, with ease. He was punctual, processional, and knowledgeable. He walked me through the steps of the process and made suggestions based on my needs. I loved having an electronic version of the estimate to reference and when I added a service, I was sent an updated invoice within 30 minutes. I will be using Nick, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on the outside of my home

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,stucco,house painters,doors

10/24/2018

Excellent work done by Premium Painters, the company rep. Nick was knowledgeable,professional and accommodating. The quote was fair the work preformed was exceptional and the quote was firm. The entire process went very well and we are very pleased. Would refer them to our friends and family and we will use the Company again! Ask for Nick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

10/24/2018

It was perfect. Finished on time. Looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My entire inside of my house.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting - Custom Painting, Accents Walls, Trim. Wood Staining, Crown Molding Specialists, Pressure Washing, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Wallpaper Removal, Carpentry, Epoxy Floor Coating.

Visa, MasterCard, Check