Joe The Handyman

MC Limited
09/30/2021

7101 SE Quincy Ter

Hobe Sound, FL 33455

Looking for a professional, reliable handyman for your entire To Do list? You are just one call or click away. We can do work that large contractors are not interested in. We are a licensed Massachusetts home improvement contractor. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall & hiring a painter for a small job, we can do both plus the rest of your list. We understand your growing To Do list can feel overwhelming at times. This along with busy work schedules makes commitments to family & community difficult. We also understand you're invested in the local area. You may even own a local business in the area. Let Joe the Handyman help with your residential or business maintenance & repairs....

handyman (113)woodworking (12)door installation (8)window replacement (3)

11/30/2020

Joe delivered my headboard down the block and my boxes to WPB.

Description of Work
delivery of boxes

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/08/2019

The sash chord needed to be untangled and he did a great job. He responded quickly, was very agreeable and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He repaired a window that would not close.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/04/2019

Joe was very nice on the phone but said that he wound have to charge me $80.00 I am not willing to pay $80.00 The most I would consider is $50.00 So at present I have not found anyone who would do the job

Description of Work
I wanted one and possibly two curtain rods hung

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

08/15/2019

Joe was fantastic! He was responsive, easy to schedule with, his pricing was very competitive, and he did a great job. We are very happy with his work and would recommend him to our friends.

Description of Work
Bathroom Sink Remount

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

03/11/2019

Joe is an excellent service provider. He is friendly, low-key, and completely capable. We have called him twice for different problems with our house (built in 1891) and he has come up with excellent solutions each time

Description of Work
Replace broken window; repair door handle and realign door

Category handyman service,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

10/12/2018

He was great and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
I had a window that wouldn't close no matter what I tried. Joe came out the next day and fixed it.

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

08/20/2018

Never responded to my message July 26 2018.

Description of Work
Needed new lally columns installed and joists sistered in basemen and needed kitchen ceiling work finished (install access door and crown molding all around).

Category woodworking

07/14/2018

I was referred to Joe by his own sister. He answered when I called and I explained the job I needed completed. Very simple and straightforward. He was pleasant on the phone but, sadly, the work I needed completed falls into the “small job” category and this seems to be an issue, according to the negative reviews I’ve read here. “No Job Too Small” is a bad slogan since it seems many jobs ARE too sm...

Description of Work
Install mirrored bypass closet door

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

06/01/2018

Joe and his team “ love Jen” came in completed new tile floor, new toilet and vanity. Very happy with outcome will hire Joe again.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

05/06/2018

Very well. He's a nice guy and I've hired him more than once.

Description of Work
installation of grab bars, work on the front door so that it closed and locked easily

Work Completed On 05/06/2018

Painting, carpentry, doors, windows, closet & pantry. Odd jobs – hanging pictures, blinds, drapes, TV’s, mirrors, smoke detectors, assemble furniture or shelves & install or remove window AC units, & caulking bathrooms & kitchens.

Roofing.