Suncity Stump Removal

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

15476 NW 77th Ct Suite 173

Hialeah, FL 33016

Fast Service, Free Estimates and Affordable Prices. Equipment used: Vermeer SC352 Stump Grinder and a Hydro-Grubert 40' Boom/Bucket mounted on a Ford F-150 Pick-up for tight spaces.

07/28/2022

Frances A.

This is the second time I have used Suncity Stump Removal who provided exceptional service in a timely manner. Mr. Harris is very professional and his prices are reasonable. He definitely deserves 10 stars but unfortunately I’m only able to rate him with 5 stars. I highly recommend his services to anyone.

Description of Work
Removal if trees

10/06/2021

Tony P.

It went great, Tommy and Anna were great and did a fantastic job. Tommy has some serious equipment and is able to tackle any and all challenges. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Two tree stomps required removal.

12/05/2017

Luis F.

FANTASTIC!

Description of Work
COMPLETE REMOVAL OF A 30-FOOT MAHOGANY-TREE, INCLUDING STUMP.

11/16/2017

Tricia C.

I tried contacting Suncity to have a tree removed from my backyard. I called and the phone went to voicemail, but I was not able to leave a message as the voicemail was full. I tried sending a message through Angie's List but that went unanswered.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

I apologize as I am very overwhelmed with work. I work around heavy equipment and can not here my phone most of the time, Furthermore i did not receive a notification from Angie's list concerning your job. No excuses and sorry for the inconvenience.

02/21/2017

OSVALDO M.

Tommie was very professional, great communication, affordable, expeditious service. I would highly recommend using Suncity Stump Removal.

Description of Work
Removing coconuts from palms, cleaning and trimming palms, stump removal, hauling away waste

Nyce Tree Services LLC

Nyce Lawn Service has been taking care of Florida properties for over 25 years. Fully licensed and insured our teams have the tools and experience to keep your lawn looking its best. We specialize in tree services including stump removal or grinding, lawn care, landscape design and much more. Contact the professionals at Nyce Lawn Service to assist with your next project today! 786-349-8038

Bankston Tree Service

2022 Super Service Award

Silver tree service

Tree trimming Tree removal Stump grind Yard clean up

Stump Removal, Stump Grinding, Root Chasing and Complete Tree Service.