Suncity Stump Removal

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

Fast Service, Free Estimates and Affordable Prices. Equipment used: Vermeer SC352 Stump Grinder and a Hydro-Grubert 40' Boom/Bucket mounted on a Ford F-150 Pick-up for tight spaces....

JD Boyd Tree and Lawn LLC

Lawn and Yard Work, Tree Service, Certified Arborist consulting, Landscaping and Stump Removel

Silver tree service

Tree trimming Tree removal Stump grind Yard clean up

Prime Tree services llc

Family owe, We are here to serve your every need and give you 100% satisfaction. Call us if you have any question we will treat you like family.

10/06/2021

It went great, Tommy and Anna were great and did a fantastic job. Tommy has some serious equipment and is able to tackle any and all challenges. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Two tree stomps required removal.

12/05/2017

FANTASTIC!

Description of Work
COMPLETE REMOVAL OF A 30-FOOT MAHOGANY-TREE, INCLUDING STUMP.

11/16/2017

I tried contacting Suncity to have a tree removed from my backyard. I called and the phone went to voicemail, but I was not able to leave a message as the voicemail was full. I tried sending a message through Angie's List but that went unanswered.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

I apologize as I am very overwhelmed with work. I work around heavy equipment and can not here my phone most of the time, Furthermore i did not receive a notification from Angie's list concerning your job. No excuses and sorry for the inconvenience.

02/21/2017

Tommie was very professional, great communication, affordable, expeditious service. I would highly recommend using Suncity Stump Removal.

Description of Work
Removing coconuts from palms, cleaning and trimming palms, stump removal, hauling away waste

Category tree service

Stump Removal, Stump Grinding, Root Chasing and Complete Tree Service.