PuroClean of Miramar

Founded 2017 •

6157 NW 167th St Suite F-27

Hialeah, FL 33015

When a disaster hits your home or business, call the experts at PuroClean of Miramar. We work diligently with both property owners and insurance agents to help you get your property back to its pre-loss condition as soon as possible. Whether you have flooding, mold, or damage from a fire or hurricane, you can trust PuroClean of Miramar to take care of it....

mold removal (7)water damage restoration (2)

01/17/2021

GREAT! Very professional, punctual, organice, clean....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection and removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

Photo for PuroClean of Miramar - 6157 NW 167th St, Hialeah, FL - 39139507

06/14/2020

I had a problem with cigar odor in my apartment and I decided to hire Puroclean of Miramar to help me mitigate. This was the best decision that I have made in a long time because their service and attention to detail was like nothing that I have seen in a long time. Diego and Disney are great people that really care about what they do. I highly recommend Puroclean of Miramar based on the incredibl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediate cigar smoke odor

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

10/23/2019

The team at PuroClean did an excellent job in remediating the water damage in my home. I had water coming from the second floor into my garage. The team removed all mold from the floor, walls and ceiling. They also replaced drywall on walls in the seconds floor and ceiling in the garage and left them looking like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage and Mold Remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with PuroClean of Miramar! It was our pleasure to help you [Member Name Removed]!

09/20/2019

Excellent! I hired Puro Clean of Miramar to take care of the mold in my property. To say the least they surpassed my expectations. They were very knowledgeable and delivered excellent customer service! I would definitely hire again if needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share your experience. It was our pleasure to serve you and get your life back to normal!

09/20/2019

Did a mold job for and they were amazing. They took care of my problem and had fantastic customer service at a fair price. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone with property damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience with us. We were happy to serve you and get your home back to a healthy state!

09/19/2019

PuroClean of Miramar completed a mold job for me and they were amazing. They took care of my problem, they were very knowledgeable, and had fantastic customer service at a fair price. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone with property damage!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/19/2019

Diego, Disney and their team truly are the best in town. Not only they are very reliable and trustful professionals, but also they offered very affordable services compared to their competitors. I also really appreciated their kindness and understanding in a moment of hardness when my whole place was flooded. I highly recommend them to anyone when in trouble concerning water flooding, fire, mold a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacuum the water from flooding and dry walls and tiles to avoid mold

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Photo for PuroClean of Miramar - 6157 NW 167th St, Hialeah, FL - 38129051

Thank you [Member Information Removed] for taking the time to share your experience! It was a pleasure to serve you during your difficult time and helping you to get your home and life back to normal! It’s what we love to do!

08/13/2019

It was great. I loved that company. They were very customer oriented. They gave you full detail of everything. They were very transparent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience with us! It is our pleasure to serve you in all your property damage needs!

-Water Extraction -Water Damage -Mold Remediation -Fire Remediation -Bio-hazard Remediation- Trauma and Crime Scene, Viral Outbreak, Sanitizing, Sewage Cleanup -Odor control and elimination -Roof Tarping

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check