ANCHOR ROOFING CO

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2006

4.1

In business since 1993, eight employees, accept credit cards....

Americas Services Group, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free, no hassle, no obligation estimate today.

Victory E&I Roofing and Construction

Victory E&I Roofing is a family-owned, second-generation business that has been working in the roofing industry for many years. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! 0 Down ✓100% Financing ✓Easy approvals ✓No Prepayment Penalty - We service all of South Florida including Broward, Miami- Dade, and West Palm-Beach counties. - We do all types of roofing projects both residential and commercial properties with all types of roofing material and style options (Shingle, Tile, Flat, or Metal). - We provide all customers with a 5-10 Year warranty - We provide all customers with a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy - We are an A + rated business with the Better Business Bureau

02/20/2016

Mario G.

On 2/15/16 he said that was out of town and was not able to respond to me after a week. Obnoxious and bad customer service! A prejudiced person!

Description of Work
No mobile home service, no referral!

07/09/2015

Cindy A.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak in my metal roof where the house joined the garage. Very happy with all aspects of the service and would definitely call them again if I have another roof problem.

06/20/2014

Diego H.

They were professional and they did every thing to perfection.

Description of Work
They installed skylights and replaced some broken tiles.

Category roofing,skylights

07/27/2011

GARY F.

They were excellent. They did what they said they were going to do and did it in a timely manner. They broke the payments up. I gave them some money in the beginning and I gave them a little more after they did a certain amount. When the whole thing was finished and everything was cleaned up, they gave me a little while. Then they came back and I gave them the balance. I was totally satisfied. I think that’s a very good way to do business. My overall experience with them was very good. They were recommended by neighbors. I have also given their name to people. I would definitely use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
Anchor Roofing Co. installed the roof for us in 2001. It was a full roof replacement. They took the tiles off and put the tiles back up.

04/14/2010

laura P.

It took a year and a half for the company to respond to my attempts to contact them regarding the leaks. There was major tile damage in the house; the water was coming in by buckets. The roof was supposed to be under warranty. Now I have to have my entire roof replaced according to my insurance company. Anchor did respond to my request for a quote, and said that they would give me a $4,000.00 credit on a brand-new roof, so at least an attempt was made.

Description of Work
I had some damage on my roof from a prior roofing job that they had done. Within a year of the repair, it began to blister and caused leaks six months later.

08/06/2009

Dagmar R.

Peter and Bill were both very nice and attentive. They did a good job, very satisfactory. They are a little pricey.

Description of Work
They put in skylights in our roof.

03/08/2006

MARILYN N.

THEY WERE ON TIME AND THE PRICE WAS FAIR. THEY JUST DIDN'T PUT THE FELT PAPER DOWN RIGHT AND I HAD SOME MAJOR LEAKS IN MY ROOF. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM. THE QUALITY OF WORK IS VERY POOR.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED THE ROOF ON MY HOME.

03/06/2006

ANCHOR ROOFING IS A SMALL COMPANY THAT COMMUNICATES WELL AND IS PERSONABLE WITH YOU. THEY PUT OUR ORIGINAL ROOF ON AND CAME AND REPAIRED IT AFTER THEM STORM. THEY ARE A TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY AND I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY REPAIRED OUR ROOF AFTER THE HURRICANE.

We are a full service roofing company that offers re-roofing of tile roofs, metal roofs, shingle roofs and flat roofs. We repair all types of roofs. We do roof coating and maintenance of roof systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express