ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGIES INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since May 2010

Aluminum Technologies has been family owned and operated for over 20 years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau. Our team consists of different work groups each specializing in the different scopes of work we offer....

Automatic Entry Systems LLC

Automatic Entry Systems LLC

Automatic Entry Systems LLC is a garage door and gate operated company with over 18 years of experience. We service, repair, and install all types of garage door and gate motors. We have 24 hours emergency service and free estimates. All new installations comes with a 1 year warranty guaranteed.

05/08/2019

Perfect! They are very professional. I love my doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom made Patio door and kitchen window.(impact glass)

CATEGORY egress windows,replacement windows,doors

04/03/2019

These guys are the definition of true professionals. They were punctual to each visit and talked my wife and I through every step on the process. Prices were great as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to replace doors on their property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact doors

CATEGORY doors

04/03/2019

They were excellent! Always response to any of my calls and questions. This was during hurricane season. They were always accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in my impact doors and windows in my townhome. They have also recently done my AC Hurricane impact protectant required by my HOA.

CATEGORY replacement windows,hurricane shutters

04/03/2019

Exceptional, they came in and provided service like none other. Extremely knowledgeable and cunning when applying their experience to the job they do. Recommended to family and friends after first job they did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact windows and doors throughout exterior of house.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

04/03/2019

The staff was very attentive to all of our needs. The windows and door came out amazing! Referred this company to others that were in need of impact windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows/ door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Aluminum Technologies manufactures different types of hurricane shutter systems and is a distributor of Lawson and PGT Impact resistant windows. Screen Enclosures, aluminum patio roofs, and aluminum fencing are other types of services we offer.