1-800-GOT-JUNK? Florida S.E.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2006

1-800-GOT-JUNK? offers full service junk removal for homes and businesses. We'll haul, load, and clean up so you don't have to!...

All County Waste Inc

All County Waste is in the Dumpster Rental Service Business. We deliver roll off dumpsters from Homestead to Jupiter and City in between. We are not brokers. We manage our own dumpsters & deliver with our own trucks. We deliver 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40 yards dumpsters for residential & Commercial Sites. Call us for pricing & to discuss your Dumpster Rental requirements.

Offers by All County Waste Inc on Angi
D&D Junk Removal

Specialize in junk removal and trash hauling services! My goal is to give you my best work effort, best prices, my honesty, and flexibility to your lifestyle schedule!

Pull Up N Dump LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in hauling services, junk removal, furniture moving, debris removal and all of your dumping or transporting needs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/11/2019

This company is hard to work with. They won't accept any photos over the internet to get a quote. They also make you wait up to 2 hours just to show up, not knowing when you meet them. They said they will only call 30 minutes out. I asked for a 45 minute advance notice, they lady over the phone was rude and cuts you off mid sentence. I decided to NOT use a company with poor customer service and wi...

Description of Work
Clearing out a storage unit

Category hauling services

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. I am sorry that our sales center did not meet your expectations. I have sent a copy of your review to them so they can listen to the recording of your call. We do book in 2 hour arrival windows and call you 15-30 minutes before the start of the arrival window to tell you when within that window we will be arriving. Your request for 45 minute...

08/06/2019

The Got-Junk duo arrived on time even though they initally got lost looking for my building. They were very professional explaining the prices and quickly and calmly removed the sofa. They did an absolutely great job with the entire process. It was very seemless, and they charged less than all the other movers that I had previously called. Thank you very much for your services!!

Description of Work
Needed Sofa Removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Thank you for your review. I have already shared your response with the on-site team. Thank you for your business!

07/05/2019

Both Joey and Brian were on time and professional. Also very helpful.

Description of Work
Picked up furniture and patio table to haul away.

11/29/2017

the price quoted on the telephone was not accurate. it cost me $200 more.

Description of Work
removal of an entire bedroom set of furniture including 2 huge mirrors from second floor home

11/15/2017

Fantastic. called, came next day on time and completed job as requested.

Description of Work
After Hurricane, moving house.. there was a lot of debris, old furniture, boxes etc... which the city could not haul away. So I paid for a professional service.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

08/25/2017

I paid $134 which is their minimum.

Description of Work
Junk removal. Removed boxes of tile and some other assorted objects from my utility room.

08/11/2017

Everything was great, except that The people were late. They were responsible however about calling us and letting us know when they would be arriving.

Description of Work
Pick up and haul away junk.

06/10/2017

........................................................................................................

Description of Work
..............................................................................

03/13/2017

OK, but they would not honor my $25 Angie's coupon. Instead, they gave me $10 off.

Description of Work
sleeper sofa hauled away

01/11/2017

No other company I called was available on such short notice. But this company sent two nice gentlemen who met my realtor at the house, and very quickly and politely got all the old junk out of the house, put it in the truck, charged my credit card over the phone, as I was halfway around the world. I would use them again. Just one thing: They were supposed to come between 9 and 11, but instead they called in the morning and said they wouldn't be there until 2 or so. This kind of stressed me out. But they did do this at short notice, and they did a great job, and I tipped them. I would still give them an A overall.

Description of Work
I called the day before, for some junk to be hauled just hours prior to an inspection of a home that was closing.

n/a