Not Just Carpet

Founded 1976 • With Angi since March 2006

3020 SW 30th Ave

Hallandale, FL 33009

Additional DBAs - K & L Carpets Inc, DBA Not Just Carpet. We have the best mechanics in the business who are specialists in one or more types of flooring....

02/02/2020

Anthony R.

Not great. Carpet and installation are ok but cost was expensive. Took advantage of an elderly couple by charging extra and not disclosing all info on invoice.

Description of Work
New carpet

Category carpet installation

I'm sorry that you felt your parents were taken advantage of. There are things that can't be determined until the existiung flooring is removed. We do have it listed on the terms of the contract. We do our best to address all visible conditions.

07/21/2016

Hilda S.

This is the third time that I have gone to Not Just Carpets for my flooring needs. Joel and Rick are professional and friendly. They consistently listen to my needs and concerns and find the perfect product for my home. The showroom is large and well stocked with quality flooring at a competitive price. The installation went flawlessly and was completed within 24 hours of my carpet selection. The installer,Dwayne, did his work diligently. I could not have asked for better service, I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
new carpet installation.

Category carpet installation

11/01/2015

BOB S.

Joel at the store was easy to deal with and brought carpet samples to our condo so we could see the colors in the actual light in the apartment. Job was done well and when we asked for a small adjustment where the carpet met the hallway the installer came back the next day and took care of it.

Description of Work
Installed Padding and carpet in two bedrooms

07/27/2015

Elkin V.

We recently purchased a new house (our first) and wanted to remove the carpet from the bedrooms. Went to see Don @ Not Just Carpet and I have to say it was probably ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES EVER with a contractor. Don took the time to show my wife and I ALL of the options available to us. He showed everything across the pricing spectrum, of which we finally settled on engineered wood flooring. The price was right, the wood arrived as promised and his guys even finished the job with time to spare (originally promised a 2 day job - they were done in 1.5 days. And the floors look AMAZING!) After the work was done, Don called me a few times to make sure I was completely satisfied with the work. He even offered several tips on how to take care of the floors and offered his advice anytime should I have additional questions. I CANNOT SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH OF THESE FOLKS. Hey look, if you want a quick and dirty job that may/may not last, then there are plenty of places in South Florida to choose from. You know, the kind of guys that promise you the "best job ever" and deliver the worse chop and drop work you then have to pay for. But if you're looking for some honest to goodness quality workmanship at fair pricing, do yourself a favor and check these folks out. You will be more than happy with the results and will refer them to others just like me. OUTSTANDING BUSINESS.

Description of Work
TOP NOTCH SERVICE - Wooden Floors in bedrooms

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

[member name removed], thank you so much for the incredible review. It's our greatest reward to have customers like you who appreciate our work and are willing to put it on line so that others can know. Best of luck in your new home and let me know if you need anything else. Best regards, Don

02/05/2015

Francine R.

I worked with Joel at the store who also came to my house to take measurements. I needed larger samples of carpet in order to feel secure about the color I had chosen. They were ordered for me. I was given an approximate date the carpet would be in and ready to install. Everything went like clockwork and before I knew it Mark was installing the carpet. He did a beautiful job, corners and edges perfect.

Description of Work
Removed and recycled pad and old carpet, replaced pad and new carpet.

01/01/2015

Bob M.

There were a couple if hiccups nothing major and all were corrected

Description of Work
Tile entire home

11/03/2014

PAT B.

They removed the old carpet and installed the flooring in about 3 hours. Moved my very heavy dining room table, cleaned up afterward. They did the work on Saturday - that's big for me. The installer spoke English, also a big plus for this area. They aren't the cheapest but I will always pay premium for quality work by a company I trust. I would definitely go back to them for future flooring needs.

Description of Work
I had them install wood flooring in my dining room. I had used them before on a much bigger job so when I decided to have this done I went back to them. The salesman, Joel Berg, even remembered me from before. He helped me pick out the flooring and came that same day to measure.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/31/2014

Christopher Carl R.

The service was great. They did what they said they were going to do. It was a small project and was done quickly.

Description of Work
They put in laminate in our elevator.

09/19/2013

Donna B.

They were very nice and very clean. They were respectful of my things. They didn't make a mess. They did a beautiful job. It is a random plank so some of the planks are the same. If they are not randomized, it looks artificial to see the same pattern reappearing. He randomized them beautifully and there is no pattern to notice. He put them together so they always look different. It was a very artistic way of doing it. He finished it off nicely and they were very lovely to deal with. I didn't have any problems. I checked a couple of places and their price was comparable. I have also ordered some carpet from them.

Description of Work
I used Not Just Carpet to put in a laminate floor that looks like wood.

08/12/2013

Susie R.

I can only comment on purchasing carpeting. They have a professional showroom with a comprehensive selection of carpets of all types, colors, styles. Their pricing was also good. Their per sq ft price includes everything ie: padding, installation, delivery, removing old carpet, moving furniture, carpet. Unfortunately with this practice you can't tell how much you are actually paying for the carpeting itself. When it came to installation, they gave me an afternoon appointment. They could not provide me with any timeframe of when the installers would arrive at my home. When the installer (singular!) finally showed up at 3:30 p.m., he had 3-4 hrs of work ahead of him. They never okayed with me that I would be free until 7:00 p.m. since their guy showed up so late. With an entire bedroom loaded with furniture, I NEVER expected a one man crew to show up for the installation. When he was finished and left, we noticed the installer damaged and chipped the finish of the bottom of two of our doors off. We were contacted about our dissatisfaction and the doors were repaired.

Description of Work
Purchased carpeting for master bedroom

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

[member name removed], I'm sorry that your experience wasn't as good as you expected. We did go back and paint your door. I'm hoping you'll give us another chance to show the quality of our company. Best of luck to you and your husband. Don

High Shine Marble Restoration

High Shine Marble Restoration focuses on providing the highest quality finishes across a wide range of marble surfaces. With over 10 years in business, the success of the company lies in the customer's satisfaction with the service it renders and the quality of our work is backed up with the guarantee that our customers will be completely satisfied with our services. There is no better feeling for us than finishing our work day knowing that we were able to put a smile on your face. Being able to make a dramatic change in somebody's life makes us happy and we look forward to bringing that same professionalism and customer satisfaction to you. Our services include any type of stones" floors, walls counters tops ,marble restoration refinishing cleaning, polishing, grinding, crystallizing for travertine, terrazzo and concrete floors. These are just a fraction of the services that we offer to our valued customers. Call us today, we look forward to serving you. https://highshinemarblerestoration.com/

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc.

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc. is a professional marble contractor located in Miami Gardens, FL, since 1996. Don't hesitate to call us if you want reliable marble polishing of marble restoration at affordable price! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Stone Floor USA Corp

28 Years of Experience Polishing Natural Stones. Marble Polishing, Terrazzo Polishing, Concrete Polishing. Tile and Grout Cleaning. we specialize in restoration of Marble, Terrazzo and Concrete Floors. 5% discount first time customer

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Beautiful 6000 s/f showroom featuring the latest in commercial and residential sales & installation of all types of flooring including carpet, wood, vinyl, wood laminates, ceramic/porcelain tile, area rugs. We stock materials for immediate sale and installation.