Alternative Termite Management

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2006

120 SW 1St St

Hallandale, FL 33009

10 Employees. No subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. license# JB86903. Additional DBA - A.T.M. Alternative Termite Management Inc. United States Termite Management Inc. Award wining....

01/07/2021

Carol D.

It was excellent, they were great and professional.

Description of Work
They did pest control service for me.

09/04/2017

catherine P.

Very well, everything discussed at the initial meeting happened as promised and all in a timely professional manner.

Description of Work
Treated our home for termites.

02/09/2016

Ryan B.

Very polite owner who personally came out to visit. Was honest and stated that I might be better served by tenting versus the alternative treatment method given my current issue. This was confirmed by two other companies. Hopefully we'll be able to do business in the future.

Description of Work
Provider inspected termite damage.

09/17/2015

michele B.

A good service for limited exposure to termites. And just how much exposure do you have? Good luck figuring that out. You certainly can't see them through wall.

Description of Work
Treat house for termites.

01/13/2015

Andria S.

Eric, a supervisor with the company, came on time and did an extensive search to locate my termite problem. He also was punctual on the scheduled date and completed the work with his assistant in a timely manner. Both were very clean, cordial, polite and professional. When the cable in the attic was accidentally disconnected, Eric made sure to come to repair this in spite of the distance and busy schedule he had on that day. Steven Paige and his company instilled confidence in me that they had much expertise and state of the art equipment regarding all types of termites. I have no doubt that they did an excellent job and I don't anticipate seeing any signs of termites for a long time to come.

Description of Work
treated and sprayed for drywood termites

12/23/2014

Andrea G.

It was very effective. the process was clean and undamaging. It was done in a few hours. They also come and inspect once a year.

Description of Work
They injected the walls and attic of my home to kill termites.

06/29/2014

keith O.

I had ATM come out last year to treat for subterranean termites. They did a good clean job at a good price. The owner was prompt and professional, as were the men who came to do the work. I found new termites this year. the owner sent someone to investigate and promptly treated my house again with same professionalism and quality. It was explained to me that the termites will swarm at this time of year around my Everglades property and most likely the dead ones in the glass door tracks were not invading my home. No damage to the structure was found or were any termites found swarming inside the structure, but they proceeded to treat the property anyway, at no additional expense to me. It's comforting to find a company that not only stands by their work, but goes out of their way to explain the situation and ease my concerns as a homeowner. Use ATM with confidence.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

05/29/2014

Doris C.

I contacted 2 providers. I had used and was satisfied with Alternative Termite Management (ATM) before, but wanted to get other recommendations from another company used by neighbors. The information given me by the other company (in order to convince me to purchase) turned out to be incomplete and non-responsive from the initial (in person in home) sales/inspection contact based on discussions with more knowledgeable agents of that other company. From the very beginning the representatives from ATM gave me complete information and made a much more thorough investigation with different results and recommendations, but backed up their reports and suggestions with supporting explanations (compared to information given me by the other reps that were not supported when discussed with other agents of the other company). They were prompt and responsive to my needs given I had an urgent need for treatment to satisfy demands of my homeowners association. They followed up on every question I had before and during treatment with professionalism and courtesy. The price was very reasonable and they provide continuing warranty service, which i have been very satisfied with in the past with no pest (termite) problems for almost a decade using their services.

Description of Work
Provide complete termite treatment and protection for my home, interior and exterior

04/30/2014

Sheila B.

They were fabulous. I was very nervous about facing the daunting task of having my house tented, but they did a wonderful job and made the process very easy for me. I did not have to pack or move anything, and my plants were able to stay where they were without extra protection. They also advised me of the damage created from the termites and provided a 1 year warrantee for the service.

Description of Work
I had termites in my attic and they came out for an inspection, provided estimate, and sprayed.

02/20/2014

Sidney W.

After the last time they gave up and droped me from their customer list.

Description of Work
They could not eliminate my termite problem, they came out several years, but in the end were not able to get the situation under control.

Inspection Doctors

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Home Inspection services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Price Termite & Pest Control

When you property is facing a pest or termite problem, don’t fret! The experienced experts at Price Termite & Pest Control are ready to help solve your problems. You can count on their seasoned industry veterans to provide full-service pest and termite control services, as well as lawn services to match your property’s specific needs and your vision. Proudly serving residents of South Florida, including those in Palm Beach County, Brevard County, and Broward County, you can trust their team to solve your problems. Offering same-day appointments and free in-person estimates, your technician will take the time to get to know your unique needs and tailor their approach to ensure they are met. To schedule your service, call the team at Price Termite & Pest Control today!

Suncoast Pest Control Inc

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Non toxic, natural termite & pest control.

Tent-Fumigation, Bee Control, Rodent Control