New Living Construction Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd # 426

Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

New Living Construction is a licensed and insured general contracting company in the state of Florida. At our shop, we build custom cabinets, vanities, wall units, closets etc. We are one stop for any remodeling job....

home remodeling (48)interior painting (21)woodworking (21)drywall (18)countertop installation (17)tile installation (17)cabinet makers (17)plumbers (16)electrician (16)plastering (12)door installation (10)flooring (8)

04/27/2021

We used New Living Construction to remodel two bathrooms and build custom cabinetry for the laundry room. Dmitriy and his team did a wonderful and beautiful job. The team is very professional and very respectful. Dmitriy was very responsive and communicative throughout the process. Although the remodel took longer than anticipated due to the pandemic, we stayed in constant communication to get the...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling and custom cabinetry

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

09/10/2019

I fount New Living thanks to Angie’s List reviews, and I am very happy I did. Dmitry was professional from day one to the end of the project. Very communicative throughout. Job was finished on a timely manner, and tenants were very happy woh the quality and the professionalism of Dmitry and staff. I had to hire several contractors in the Miami area previously, and this was the first time I worked ...

Description of Work
Remove and install new kitchen cabinets/new counters tops. Replaced plumbing. Repair drywall. Remove bathroom glass doors and repair tiles.

Category drywall,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

05/10/2019

New Living Construction did a whole house remodel for me. They were amazing and really took the stress of remodeling away. Everything was very well coordinated and the quality of work was outstanding.

Description of Work
Complete House Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

05/10/2019

Great. Very responsive and good quality work.

Description of Work
Painting and renovating a townhouse. Finished and unfinished carpentry.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

05/10/2019

FANTASTIC!!! Not only did Dmitriy, who is the owner of New Living Construction, do the job for approximately 45% less than the next best competitor, he was able to start almost immediately, which allowed the Mold Remediation Company, Tri County All Restorations, to leave their containment barriers in place until New Living Construction was finished with the plasterboard work and painting, eliminat...

Description of Work
After Mold Remediation in 8 areas of my home, I needed to have plaster boards replaced, baseboards reinstalled, two kitchen base cabinets manufactured and reinstalled, walk-in closet cabinets repaired and reinstalled and all areas painted.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,drywall,plastering,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

05/04/2019

Dmitriy and his team did an amazing job on our bedroom/bathroom remodel and made the process as easy as possible. Dimitriy got a quote to me quickly and was able to commence work working a reasonable period of time after the contract was signed. His team was trustworthy, respected my house and family, and did great work. I will definitely use them again for our next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

12/26/2018

It’s the second time I have used Dimitry. He is so professional I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Raise corean countertop and built the closet underneath

Category custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

11/28/2018

Dmitry did an excellent job. Not only was the work done well and timely, he also helped me make good decisions about cabinet styles, counter top material, and extra accessories I hadn’t thought of myself. Even more impressively, after completing the work, he continues to help me as I fight with my insurance company.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen and bathroom, replace drywall after water leak.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

10/26/2018

We had our small (40 sq.ft) master bath remodeled. It was demo'd to the studs and rebuilt. Dmitriy and his team were top notch. The new bathroom looks great. Our floors and bedroom were covered to prevent dust infiltration and damage. All the trades arrived as scheduled and performed exceptional work. During our initial consultation, Dmitriy recommended placing a pocket door, which we did. What a ...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

03/30/2018

They did a wonderful job, they were very easy to work with. Always responsive, always honest, always clear, always well mannered and upbeat. We think they are terrific!

Description of Work
Rebuild master bath, two walk in master closets, tile floors,

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,plastering,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

Remodeling- Kitchens & Bathrooms. Custom Cabinets. Vanities. Wall Units. Closets.