Diamond N Rough Handyman

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2013

2.3

Home Improvement...

Brendan's Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Brendan Ernsberger I am the owner of Brendan's Pressure Washing Brendan's Pressure Washing offers you five star service across the board. Free Estimates! The company is new and just starting to come up but you can trust that the work will get done in a reasonable time. https://brendanspressurewashing.com/

Beach Pressure Wash

When you call Beach Pressure Washing, you can count on us to use our special soft wash/pressure wash systems on your home with spotless results. This will keep your home clean and safe from potentially dangerous mold and algae buildup . We have years of experience, a highly skilled team, and are fully licensed and insured for all your pressure washing needs. On top of that, we use the best, eco-friendly solutions and cleaning ingredients. Tough on grime but easy on your lawn and plants. You have a lot invested in your home, let us take care of your investment for you. Keeping homes clean and safe - it’s what we do!

Offers by Beach Pressure Wash on Angi
pro pressure

pro pressure - pressure washing services

10/21/2020

I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
They replaced some fencing, but they did some small jobs in the past.

Category fencing,handyman service

05/03/2015

Buyer beware! We had high hopes from this contractor with his promise he did things right. We asked for a 3 1/2 inch thick patio and he gave us exactly that without telling us that professionally it was a terrible choice. He leveled the ground up and then put supports in and poured the cement over 6inches above ground to 3 1/2 inches. Then he piled dirt along the edges to cover up his short cut. T...

Description of Work
Built 800 square foot cement patio

Category concrete repair,handyman service,landscaping,siding,metal restoration,patios

10/19/2014

It has leaked since day one..........over a year ago. When it rains hard, multiple places start leaking hard. This has been going on for a year and a half. In my opinion lotta promises, no results.

Description of Work
Put a roof on back porch. The frame was already there. Previously, the porch had a screen roof so the basics were already complete. I wanted to put a solid roof over my porch, enclose it with screening so I could put in a hot tub. The roof has never stopped leaking ...........and I don't mean a small leak either.

Category metal restoration

Powerwashing, concete, plumding, carpentry,flooring,inter and exter painting and drywall,repair

Most anything!