Acorn Construction Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional DBA - Acorn Homes LLC....

Air Conditioning One Inc

Air Conditioning One Inc

We have over 20 years specializing in providing the best HVAC repair and installation for your home or business. Offers same flat rate on nights. weekends, & holidays. If you lose your cool, we can help! 10 year warranty on a complete change out. We offer free estimates for replacing equipment. If you lose your cool, we can help!

Offers by Air Conditioning One Inc on Angi

01/16/2012

I felt that he was very pompous.  I would put it as not living up to his self-proclaimed reputation.  I was not very happy with him or his services.  He was punctual getting to me.  Once he got what he wanted, he wasn't punctual getting back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was getting an estimate for construction.  I asked him to do a quote for construction on a waterfront property I have.  I had agreed to let him take a set of plans so that he could review them and give me a quote.  He told me they would be ready in 2 weeks.  Of course, after 2 weeks he said they weren't ready.  I told him I would like my plans back and he said I needed to come and get them.  I tried several times to make arrangements to meet him to get them because it is a 30 to 40 mile trip.  He basically used my wife as the excuse for not returning my plans.  Eventually, I wound up making the 40 mile round trip to pick up my set of plans.  When I did pick them up, he had left them sitting in a box where they had been weathered.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

Home construction including foundation, framing, windows, doors, siding, insulation, roofing, painting, tile, stone work, railing, swimming pools, stucco, plumbing, electrical, heating, cooling, energy efficient features, drywall, trim, cabinets & deck coatings.

Financing Available