PRS Lawn Care

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2012

Elegant Custom Images, Inc.

Elegant Custom Images Inc. is the areas best at Low Voltage outdoor landscape lighting. They have been in the business for 4 years. Members of the Better Business, and interested in giving you the service you desire. We also have a business unit that deals with masonry coatings and sealing. This includes paver sealing, concrete overlays, and concrete stamping, as well as diamond polishing and staining concrete flooring.

Authentic Shine

Authentic Shine provides pressure washing in the Orlando, FL and surrounding areas. We are a small business try to grow all ways trying doing my best. We are owner operated and I'm dedicated to all of my customers and treat them with respect. We are offering free estimates and would love to look at any upcoming project you have in your home. Have a question? Call us or click for a free quote

RDS Florida Services LLC

We are a company with great experience in pavers. We make driveway, patios, walkway, firepit, pressure wash, sealer. We are experts in building moments.

06/23/2014

Emmanuel K.

Pleasant guy. Serious about his work. Worked quickly and neatly. I was very impressed!

Description of Work
Mowing and edging lawn

02/11/2014

John K.

I just talked to Paul today. He is a very enthusiastic guy. He is on an annual contract with me, and so he comes out every week.

Description of Work
I use PRS Lawn Care. He looks after the lawn. I use him for any other outdoor thing that comes up in addition to lawn care. I use him for painting, fixing the sprinkler system, pressure washing, and anything that is outdoor.

Category handyman service,lawn service,pressure washing

01/22/2014

Ralph F.

Does. a good job. Needs guidance at times, but adjusts well to our needs. We are happy with his service and continue to use him. Very reliable. Have used for about 4 months. Also does daughter's lawn. Recommend him.

Description of Work
Provides lawn mowing service on a scheduled basis.

10/21/2013

Bob S.

12/20/2012

Mark A.

We found a date that worked, he showed up on time and completed on schedule. Looks great. Did a nice job taping the windows and cleaned up all the overspray on the ground when finished.

Description of Work
Paint interior walls and ceiling of 2 car garage.

Category handyman service

12/11/2012

Mark A.

The property always looks nice and we have never had any related issues with the HOA.

Description of Work
Cuts lawn, trims hedges and trees, edging and maintains sprinklers.

10/30/2012

John K.

I hired Paul right after I bought my home in March and he had been doing the work since that time. He has done a fabulous job. All of the services that have been provided have been outstanding and I have no complaints. He is a great guy to work with.

Description of Work
He takes care of my lawn. He cuts the lawn, trims bushes, and does cleanup as well. He does side requests. He helped me repair a fence and remove a pool. The fee above is monthly.

Category handyman service,lawn service

09/24/2012

Cathy S.

monthly service and very happy with them.

Description of Work
Mows 2 acres, weed eats around house, picks up debris as needed etc.

03/24/2012

Marcye S.

He is does a very througouh job. It looks perfect before he leaves.

Description of Work
He does our lawn and trims the edges. He blows everything off.

All lawn related care.