West Farms

With Angi since August 2010

11717 SW Archer Rd

Gainesville, FL 32608

Commercial & Residential Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance - Licensed & Certtified Backflow Testing - Irrigation - Water Features - Tree Service - Licensed Lawn Pest Control Services - Interior Plants - Hardscapes...

12/15/2015

Phyllis L.

03/19/2015

Phyllis L.

Description of Work
I have contracted with West Farms to remove our current wood deck and replace with an approximately 15 x 30 foot paver patio to include retaining walls and seating walls. I contacted 3 contractors. One came out and measured but never provided a quote despite several follow-up calls by me. The other company's quote was within a couple hundred dollars of West Farms' quote. The deciding factor was the professionalism shown by their entire staff and their good communication and follow-up. Right we are being held up by a delay in delivery of the retaining/sitting wall materials, but they have kept me informed of the progress. We anticipate it will be another 4 weeks before it arrives. I'm looking forward to the completion of the project and updating my review. At this point, I have given West Farms top rating on everything except "Quality" because the have not yet built the patio. Based on my experience to date, I'm sure they will get a top rating in that category also.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

01/07/2015

Susan S.

The yard looks great. Ask my neighbors, they say the yard makes the house look bigger, now that you can see all of it! The staff at West Farms was easy to work with. The office ladies returned my calls and emails promptly. The landscapers worked quickly, and cleaned up the job site before leaving. Little things, like not blocking my driveway, being on time, putting the hose away, not playing loud music...I appreciated all the little things that the workers did and didn't do. Mr. West was on the job sight every day. I would absolutely call him again, and recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Our front yard was covered in Asiatic jasmine, and our hedges were way too high. We also had a diseased laurel oak that an arborist advised us to remove. We wanted our old cracked sidewalk removed and replaced. West Farms scraped the jasmine and old sod, put down St. Augustine grass, planted azaleas, holly, and flax lilies. They moved the mailbox, trimmed the hedges, repaired a sprinkler head, and mulched. He removed the tree and stump. Mr. West coordinated the work with Gatorland Pavers for the walkway.

09/02/2014

Michael T.

Great! They have taken care of our plants for years.

Description of Work
takes care of our plants

07/05/2013

Allen W.

I contacted the company to perform a check on my sprinkler system and I gave my contact information to a receptionist. The company never followed up so I went with another vendor.

Description of Work
Nothing for me

02/11/2013

Pamela M.

The company only gave us an estimate.

Description of Work
We had to obtain bids for insurance and this company was the highest bidder. Our neighbors have used this company and like them.

07/12/2012

iris B.

I love the walkway they put in; it is a work of honor. It has totally transformed the front of my house. It is really a fine piece of work.

Description of Work
I used West Farms Interiorscapes to get a paved walkway installed.

Category hardscaping

10/27/2011

Kathy J.

They were very responsive and professional. Their final cost was as estimated. The large palms that were dying were replaced by 3 new ones and were very large. The hedges around the pool were thick and lay against the pool screen. Nick listened to our needs and his final design was crestive and perfect. He had a vision of how the area should look, explained options of plant there, and the results were perfect. The balance between different low growing palms and perennial flowers is beautiful. His design was from the view you would see when in the pool instead of the opposite making the final outcome perfect. We would definitely use West Farms again.

Description of Work
Removed 3 dying palm trees, replaced with new large palms, removed hedges around pool; designed plan and landscaped completely around pool.

11/03/2010

Bob S.

They are very responsive. They come when they say they will come. The job they did was within the price they quoted me.

Description of Work
I used West Farms Interiorscapes six months ago. They did some lawn irrigation for me.

Category irrigation systems

09/17/2010

Kathy J.

Very professional company. They were willing to work with us to do part of the overall design of the yard. They walked the yard, drew a design, and suggested style and plants that would work with our needs. Once the contract was signed, they installed 4 palm trees, various plants and palms around the pool, and mulched the area. The crew they sent was knowledgable and worked very hard. We were satisfied with their experience and our purchase. The price was a bit higher than we expected, but there was a lot of planning and labor involved.

Description of Work
West Farms designed a landscape plan for our pool area, pulled out brush, planted 4 palm trees, and planted the landscaping plants along the pool area.

Four Seasons Irrigation

Payment due upon completion of job & customer satisfaction.

Pavers Plus

We have been installing hardscape and landscape for over 30 years. Take a moment and enjoy the beautiful yards we have created. We specialize in hardscape, landscape, irrigation, outdoor kitchen's, firepit's, fireplace's, pergola's, waterfall's, outdoor lighting, underground water treatment's and fencing. We look forward in hearing from you and we thank you for your interest in Pavers Plus Please contact us for current LED low voltage lighting specials.

Rowanoak Outdoor

As a family owned and operated business everything begins and ends with us. Our plant material is grown at one of our nursery locations. Our sod is cut and delivered to you the day of installation. We are onsite to answer any questions you may have on every landscape installation. We service the the greater Jacksonville area as well as St. Augustine making all of our services easily accessible to you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Landscape Designers & Consultants,Landscaping & Lawn Services,Landscape Contractors,Irrigation Systems & Equipment,Lawn Maintenance,Living Plant Rental & Leasing