Tile Tactics LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2010

Whatever you need done, call us first. Also serving Florida (Other) market. Ask for details....

Valenchi Construction, LLC.

Willis Construction & Valenchi Construction is an established construction firm with over 100 years combined experience, creating homes and offices in various locations. Through our expertise and experience we go above and beyond the industry’s standards. As your trusted partner, and through the latest and greatest technology, we promise reasonable pricing, turn key management, quality control measures and excellence in workmanship.

07/28/2017

What a wonderful professional to work with. Not only did they do an excellent job but they got the job done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bathroom shower.

08/15/2014

HE NEVER SHOWED. He did not call that day to reschedule or call or come by the next day either. Waited all day for him on day one. He may do good work for others, but then again, that which you do to the least of your Angies List customers... Sorry, but a "no show" and a "no call" ranks an F in my book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called contractor and asked him to come by and quote laying the porcelain tile in my kitchen that I was remodeling. Told him I was an AL customer. He seemed not particulary thrilled to do a "small job" (our 11 ft x 11 ft is a typical kitchen size, however), but he promised to stop by that day and give me an estimate. Not only did he not stop by that day,

CATEGORY ceramic tile

hi [member name removed],,,this is john,,sorry I didn't call nor come by last month was really hot,,and after 3 heatstroke's im still not doing estiamtes or work,,it wasn't just your estimate,,i missed out on over 250 estiments sence we talked,,this Monday will be my first day back,,when we talked ,,you were wanting your job done soon,,and you didn't like when I said we are booked for 2 months,,an...

07/09/2014

Fantastic! Their work was just beautiful and all the suggestions John made were dead on. His son, who works with him is a true professional as well. We are hoping we can talk them into doing the bath and kitchen tile in our house in St Augustine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed floor tile in 2 bathrooms, removed tub and installed new tub and valve, installed shower tile, removed and replaced 2 toilets I

10/07/2013

Showed up on time,,courteous,worked hard,did a great job!!! I will gladly use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed bamboo laminate flooring

CATEGORY flooring contractor

thanks (removed member name), glade you liked the floor,call when you need anything else,,even maintenance work.. thanks john tile tactics llc 352 371-8179

09/21/2013

Sincerely, it was a pleasure to work with John Donaldson and his crew. They picked up all the materials, cleaned up nicely after themselves each day, got the main job done on time for move in date, etc. They were extremely communicative, sent me photos throughout the process, were punctual, did an excellent job and paid extreme attention to detail and my wants/desires. Their work was fabulous...I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew did everything and anything I asked. They laid tile in our 1200 sq foot condo (the entire space) in a brick pattern going around door jams, moving appliances, water heater, removing and replacing toilets, etc. They also painted some interior walls, painted and replaced all the baseboards, painted all the interior doors, installed new door knobs...again, anything and everything I asked.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,doors

Flooring – Tile & Hardwood. Handymen. Home & Office Maintenance.