SunBelt Moving & Delivery Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

6629 Sw Archer Rd

Gainesville, FL 32608

Locally Owned & Operated. License: #Im549.

05/25/2017

Sharon A.

Excellent. Moving crew were AWESOME, professional, hard workers, great attitudes, easy to work with. Marty made several extra contacts to verify services. Extra attention paid to antique pieces. Would highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Moving from 1 city to another.

04/11/2016

Dennis W.

I couldn't be more pleased with SunBelt Moving and Delivery. We are moving items to a storage unit so that we can stage our house for selling. I was seeing how well they did this project so that I would know whether or not to consider them for the larger move. After working with them, I doubt if I will even get a second or third estimate. I called several movers for this job. Some started the clock when they left their office. Some had a gas surcharge. Some had minimum price requirements. SunBelt had none of these, and only Marty from SunBelt seemed eager for the business. They were careful with the furniture. They worked fast so that we wouldn't exceed the time limit, which would have cost me an additional charge. My only hesitation from using SunBelt was the one "F" rating on Angie's List reviews. After looking at that evaluation, I'm not sure how that can average out to an "F" since it had some "A's" and "C's" in the review. I have moved over ten times during my career. Some of the movers were excellent and some were less than excellent. I have a good feeling that when I do my second move here with SunBelt that it will be cost effective and I hope that I get the same moving crew. They were just outstanding.

Description of Work
Moved items from house to storage and delivered a dresser to a neighbor.

Category moving companies, storage units

02/22/2016

mark G.

tAbout 5 men arrived about an hour early with two large trucks. They removed one piano leg until it could be lowered to an placed on a long dolly and padded it heavily. When completely strapped down to the dolly they placed ramps in front of the doorway to lower the piano by hand to street level. Then moved it down the long walk on the dolly and walked up the truck ramps where it was strapped to the moving track's wooden side tie downs. The breakfronts and cabines were also padded and moved by hand and dollys and strapped to the moving trucks. The trucks went directly to their destination several miles away and the piano and furniture were moved on dollyes or by hand into the house through narrow hallways without bumps or scratches .

Description of Work
Moved 7 ft concert gran piano, two oak cadenzas, chairs, tables etc

05/23/2015

Diana Gale M.

The move went well, which is to say: 1. They came out on short notice (the next day). 2. They moved the items quickly and efficiently, without breaking or damaging anything. 3. They moved the file cabinets *full*, whereas other movers were demanding that I empty them, first. 4. They were friendly and courteous.

Description of Work
They moved eleven 4-dwr file cabinets and some furniture, plus over two dozen very heavy tote boxes from my home to a rented storage unit — clearing the way for some home remodeling.

02/19/2013

Susan K.

Very smoothly

Description of Work
Moved me from St Petersburg to Gainesville, did all packing

10/15/2012

Elizabeth M.

Mr. Goodkind seemed to be a professional at the time he gave me his estimate, however, he never remembered who I was. He certainly proved that he is so much less than a professional and screwed me royally! His "men" never finished one room at a time. One of his packers spent most of the day either texting or being on the telephone at a $50/hour rate. When confronted I believe he is the one who stole my medicines in retaliation. Please, please never use this company unless you want to throw your money out the window and have your most precious items stolen.

Description of Work
If and when you see this company and the owner, Martin Goodkind, run for your life. His packers take their time so they can get their $50/hour rate, the packing is fair. While the packers were at my home they stole my narcotic prescriptions that I needed to exist. I made a report with the Alachua Sheriff's Dept. To this day I don't know what happened, but there were 5 of them in my home and I wasn't there. So you do the math! I went through a horrible withdrawal in order for my dr. to re-prescribe my medicine. Mr. Goodkind said that his people don;t take drugs, however, does he give them a drug test daily? And if they didn't use them, then what do you think they did with them, how about selling them, duh? They would have gotten a fortune for my meds on the street. Mr. Goodkind didn't even acknowledge that his people have any sort of problem and his "friend" realtor, who use to be my friend supported him entirely and threw me under the bus. Please under no circumstances EVER use this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America greatest affordable movers

Any move we do with furniture is pad wrapped and glass and tvs are pad wrapped as well.we offer services such as load and unload also we packed your house, apartment ,etc. we treat everyone equal and with respect and honor and love

Craine-N-Sons Moving Service

Local and long distance moves. Specializing in senior citizen moves. Family owned and operated. Family member on every move . We don't just move furniture we move your memories. 5% discount offered to Military and First Responders. God bless.

Award 2022
    Mbe 1

Full service and fully insured moving company in business since 2012. We offer full transportation, moving, and delivery services. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Residential & Commercial, Local & Long Distance, Single Item Deliveries, Pianos & Organs, Appliances, Antiques, Loading & Unloading Of Rentals, Overseas Container Loading, Full Packaging, Full Line Of Packaging Supplies, Automobile Shipping, Mini-Storage Available, Curb-Side Pickup Of Used Moving Boxes.