JW Freeman Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

PO Box 140335

Gainesville, FL 32614

J. W. Freeman Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company specializing in remodels, repipes and repairs. We want our customers to feel comfortable with our work and we will take the time to explain the problem, possible causes, and the best solution for your specific situation. We currently service Gainesville, Alachua, Williston, Archer, Newberry, High Springs and most areas surrounding Gainesville, FL. Telephone: (352) 316-3229 Email Service@jwfreemanplumbing.com License CFC1427641 www.jwfreemanplumbing.com...

06/25/2021

Jan R.

The best plumbing company that we have used during the 30 years lived in Gainesville. Top-notch employees and office staff. Always professional and willing to help. Our last rep John was outstanding. Their employees always speak highly of the people they work for.

Description of Work
faucet installation and repair.

Category plumbing

We are happy to hear that we are your go-to plumbing company for the past 30 years! Thank you for trusting us with all of your plumbing needs, [Member Name Removed].

02/18/2021

B G.

Fellow showed up promptly, had a mask on, and completed my tasks in reasonable time. Answered my questions pleasantly. I had another item on my list that I (mentally) took off, but he had been briefed and asked about that item. Let’s hear it for Peter!

Description of Work
Replacement of disposal, clearing of bathtub drain

12/13/2020

Jan R.

Excellent, The technicians have always been highly skilled, professional and friendly. The cost has always been very reasonable. The best plumbing company that I have worked with in Gainesville. Lived here almost 30 years.

Description of Work
Water heater, general plumbing

09/10/2020

Joanne O.

Professional and friendly service. Excellent workmanship. Chase cleaned my entire bathroom floor after toilet repair. I appreciated the cleaning considering that I am a senior citizen. I would refer family and friends to J.W Freeman Plumbing.

Description of Work
Toilet repair and clogged drain

06/26/2020

Jing L.

Upon inspection they said the main drain was clogged and they would unblock it for 350 dollars. Yeah, 350 dollars! We foolishly accepted. They also said there were no leaks. A month later the main drain is blocked again and water is leaking out of the joints. When I called to complain all I could do was leave a message for a return call and they never returned the call. They are price gougers and when you call to have them correct their work they ignore you. I would avoid them at all costs.

Description of Work
Main drain unblocked, find any leaks.

04/24/2020

Maria I V.

JW Freeman diagnosed the moisture on the exterior wall immediately and offered a great solution at an affordable price. After changing the damaged pipe, they recommended a very skilled mason to restore the cement blocks that had to be replaced after doing the repair. I am extremely pleased with the labor performed. I also want to praised the plumbers of JW Freeman for their expertise and professional behavior. I recommend this business without reservations.

Description of Work
Replaced pipe located in exterior cement block wall

03/10/2020

Patricia K.

I highly recommend and could not be happier with their service. After reading several recommendations on my neighborhood website I called and Brent was here within a couple of hours. He did the trouble shooting, explained everything as he went and using a camera was able to locate the blockage in the line and clear it. He also answered several questions I had. He is far from the stereotypical plumber. He was especially congenial, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
All of the toilets in the house backed up.

09/09/2019

Dr. Barbara P.

Excellent. Been using him for years. And workers are good. Never had a complaint. Recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Shower repair

09/24/2018

Eric J.

I was very pleased with the work done.

Description of Work
General plumbing, including new toilet and hot water heater installation.

05/04/2018

Robert H.

Great experience. We needed a 30 year old water heater on the verge of failure replaced. This was the third A rated plumber I called. The first two went to voicemail. This company had a live person answering. I described my need and they had an opening the same afternoon! They sent a crew of two very competent professional young men over with a new water heater. They had the old one out, installed a new valve and lines and we're done in less than two hours. Highly recommended, I will send them all my work in the future.

Description of Work
Water heater needed

Category water heater repair

Granite Transformations of Jacksonville

If you want to remodel your bathroom or kitchen but are worried about the time and effort involved, you need Granite Transformations! We offer engineered stone slabs that we custom fabricate to install over existing services - kitchen countertops, shower walls, tub walls, backsplashes, fireplace fronts, and more, usually in one day with no intrusive demolition! Our products are measured and cut offsite and installed in your home so you can get back to your day-to-day as soon as possible. Our amazing stone material is non-porous, maintenance-free, and heat, stain, and scratch-resistant, so they’ll last for years to come! Best of all, all our engineered stone product comes with a lifetime warranty.

Offers by Granite Transformations of Jacksonville on Angi
    Scarborough Plumbing LLC

With 15 years of experience, our technicians are equipped and trained with the latest technology to fix the issue. We are committed to excellence, outstanding customer service and quality work. Call now!

Tanner Construction Group LLC

Here at Tanner Construction Group, LLC, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and customer satisfaction. We provide excellent communication, scheduling and management. Offering a wide variety of construction services in Alachua and surrounding areas. Let us Build Your Dreams! Call today!

Repipes, kitchen or bathroom remodeling, bathtub replacement, toilet replacements, water heater replacements & repair, low water pressure, water main replacement or repair, faucet replacement, shower valve replacement, hose spigot replacement & slow drains.