Dampier Septic Tank Co Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2009

Rentals - Equipment

We are a local family owned business in Gainesville and have been in business for over 37 years. We have been licensed in the State of Florida and in Alachua County since November 1976. We guarantee all of our work to be approved by the Health Department....

Advance Septic Onsite Solutions, LLC

We specialize in septic tank pumping and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! We are open from sunup to sundown.

04/14/2021

Ken A.

There still are honest family owned businesses in Alachua County. The quote process went very smoothly and Brenda exhibited tremendous professionalism. They did have an issue that needed to be addressed. They took responsibility and provided tremendous customer service and made me feel like a valued customer. Grandpa Dampier even came out to apologize for the issue. This is one classy group.

Description of Work
Septic System Installation

Category septic tank

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the positive review. It has been a pleasure working with you. And to top it off, we do stand behind our work and only a phone call away if you need anything. I have you on the list for the preventative pump out and filter cleaning in 3 years, and look forward to talking to you then. Take care and be safe.

06/17/2020

Theresa F.

We are just over the border of Alachua County. We explained what kind of system we have and that it would need to be pumped and the pump would need to be replaced. Dampiers agreed to send someone out. They did not tell us that it would take two different people. The pump out guy came and he was there on time and was a fantastic guy. He was the only positive to the entire experience. He was not the one to replace the pump and he told me that they would be out in a day or so to replace the pump so he left the system dug up. I called Dampiers to schedule the pump repair and was told that we are too far out for them to replace the pump. WHAT??? They sent the guy to pump it out but we are too far out to replace the pump????? SO HERE I SIT WITH MY FRONT YARD ALL DUG UP AND AN OPEN SEPTIC SYSTEM IN MY FRONT YARD.!!!! And now I have to find someone else to do the job that Dampiers agreed to do. If they had asked for a little bit more money because of the distance (2 miles outside of Alachua county) I would have agreed to that. I am not happy at all. This is a health issue!

Description of Work
Septic pump out and septic pump replaced

Category septic tank,sewer cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the lack of correspondence on our end. I asked my office assistant to relay the message, and she did not tell you what I said. The distance is not the issue, I don't have the man power at this moment in time to take on additional work of this type. I will not let her relay my messages in the future. I talked with Tyson and he told me he covered the septic tank, and put the lid back on the pump tank and left it uncovered. He didn't put the dirt back on, and he ok'd it with you before leaving. This will only help the crew that needs to replace the pump. This is not a health issue, it's work in progress. I received your message and will give you a call to discuss the next step. I just wanted to reply to your review.

01/23/2020

Sasha A.

Dampier septic is the best! The company has amazing moral values and will be completely honest with you no matter what. They truly care about their customers and will treat them with the utmost respect. I used Dampier to schedule a septic cleaning/pumping and inspection on a home we were buying and they were able to contact the health department and pull all of the previous records for the septic at the house. Brenda answered my many questions about septic tanks and drainfields, as I don't have much experience with them. She was kind, patient, and honest with me, even if it meant that I may not be needing their services in the end. This is THE company to choose in Gainesville for any septic needs. I was blown away with their customer service and have told many many people what angels they are!! You can't go wrong with them.

Description of Work
Septic inspection

10/28/2018

carlos F.

unprofessional company they never email me or called me,

Description of Work
replace septic tank

07/31/2018

Jeremy S.

The tank cleaning went fine, but the service person broke an irrigation sprinkler pipe that was running near the 1st septic tank. They informed me I would need to get someone to replace it as they accepted the payment check and left. Considering the additional cost and trouble of having their company break my sprinkler line, I have to say I would choose another company next time. I suggest other people also choose a less careless company.

Description of Work
Locating & Cleaning 2 Septic Tanks

Category septic tank

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry my driver hit the water line. Technically and legally the water line is supposed to be 10' away from any part of the septic tank and drainfield. He does not carry fittings and pipes to repair such lines that in the wrong place. And legally, we can't put it back within 10' of the system. I am surprised at such a harsh grade, considering the circumstances. He couldn't see the buried underground water line to avoid it. Maybe it's the way he informed you of the incident.??. If you wish to discuss in further detail, please give me a call.

08/21/2017

Charles E.

As expected.. The young man did the job in an efficient manner.

Description of Work
Septic tank clean out.

06/04/2017

Joy P.

Great. No issues. Made an appointment after another company did not show. Dampier was prompt, punctual, average priced. Helpful.

Description of Work
Septic tank evaluation/pumped

05/01/2017

David J.

They did a very methodical review of the problems and made the corrections which required service over two separate days. We thought the pricing was very reasonable and came in exactly as quoted.

Description of Work
The septic tank and down field distribution box were both cleaned; plus, the connection to the drain field pipe had to be repaired.

02/02/2015

Nancy K.

We chose them because they were not the closest to us, but they were certainly the most responsive. When you have an issue with that, you don't want to put it off. We were lucky to find a company that did a fine job at a very competitive price and was readily available. They are prompt, when they say they're going to show up at a particular time. Their service people readily identify themselves. They were very willing to do the job. They were here, did the job and left, and we were back in running water. They did everything they should have done and they gave us some tips for prolonging the next visit.

Description of Work
They drained our septic tank.

Category septic tank

Thank You for the positive review. I will let the driver know that he did a great job. If you should need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

12/09/2014

Trevor B.

The pumping went well. Brenda (in the office) was very helpful. When it appeared that my filter was old and clogged up (and probably the cause of the backup, she sent someone back out to install a new filter at no extra cost. She really seemed to care about my situation and wanted to do everything possible to avoid an expensive drain field replacement. Don't forget to use the $10 coupon available on Angieslist!

Description of Work
Pumped septic tank and troubleshooting why it was backing up.

Category septic tank

New septic tank and drainfield installations, drainfield repairs/replacement, porta potti rentals for constructions sites and special events/parties/family reunions. We have regular porta potti's, handicap porta potti's, porta potti's with sinks and free standing sinks. We also have holding tanks for construction trailers. We do septic tank pump outs and certifications. Septic tank certifications are free of charge and are kept on file for 3 years.

I'm sorry, but we do not into Marion County. Never say never, I will go beyond Micanopy a few miles.

$10.00