Cutting Edge Renovation & Painting, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2014

4.2

Jim Ianuale, Owner has been a Gainesville resident for over 26 years. We have had the big company and multiple work vans and over 40 employees in other business ventures. We choose to keep the business small to provide the Quality our customers desire while still meeting our customers budget and timeline. We accept Visa & MasterCard....

Alligate LLC

Alligate LLC

Repairs of , drywall , texture , painting , plywood floors , window installation , insulation replacement , door replacement , rotted wood replacement , basic handyman repairs . drywall is our specialty ..

03/24/2021

I am very satisfied with the results of Cutting Edge Renovation & Painting. I started with a refreshing of kitchen cabinets and countertops and bathrooms. I added kitchen floors, backsplash change and floating shelves. All were done to my specifications and satisfaction. The bathrooms were completely updated top to bottom. Everything turned out just as I imagined and beautiful. We stayed with my M...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathrooms

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

10/15/2020

I’m happy with the effort given and work completed. Everything was timely and the price was fair. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom repair and renovation post water damage

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling

10/14/2020

Wonderfully

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and such

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

09/01/2020

It was amazing to see true professionals tackle renovating the whole Warehouse & front Office, Restroom & Break Room with the shape it was in before & turn it around so fast. I was in shock when taking possession of the property the previous tenants of almost 30 years left it a mess & in the first day i handed the keys to Jim & the Cutting Edge Crew I was amazed at the Speed & detail of work done ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of Front Office, Restroom, Break Room, Storage Room & Large Warehouse Space Renovation

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,insulation,plastering,remodeling,window treatments,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,epoxy flooring

08/25/2020

They were amazing! We had the vanity and sink in the guest bathroom changed and it made such a huge difference in the room. The guys were fast, knowledgeable, and cleaned up when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing out the sink and vanity in my guest bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

We Renovate and Remodel residential homes and commercial businesses. We also install handicap accessible devices and roll in showers. We specialize in Kitchen & Bath remodels as well as Exterior siding repairs and painting. We provide services for private owners, apartment properties, and the Veterans admininistration.

Lawn, tree services, roofing, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal