Air Ducks Heating & Air Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2014

Gainesville Ocala, FL 32615

We created our business to keep people like you from having to suffer through service that left their homes a wreck and tried to sell them on bigger, better systems that they simply didn't need. You can turn to us for long-lasting repairs and maintenance that can extend the life of your heating and cooling systems....

05/22/2019

mike P.

Air Ducks replaced my system 5 yrs ago, they never pulled a permit now I have to pay a new contractor to bring it up to today's code and have inspected. Marion county has Air Ducks license on hold right now, that means they can not pull a permit. Plus the county told me Air Ducks has let eight permits from 2018 expire without a final, that means the homeowners will eventually end up in the boat I'm in. I have no other recourse but to sue this company.

Description of Work
A/C replacement

07/04/2017

Gregory H.

Have and still am being threaten by this company for writing a public review. Owners own word :You need to take that review off of Facebook you just did or maybe I can start giving you problems Please take care of it for there will be repercussions And it keeps going, he's ripped off people for years that's y he can't sell train anymore

Description of Work
Employees seen and pic taken of him sleeping in a gas station parking lot at 830 am

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

05/15/2017

John G.

Fine, prompt evaluation and repair.

Description of Work
Replace House HVAC failed evaporator

09/26/2016

Martin P.

I would use them again in future.

Description of Work
I use Air Ducks Heating & Air for heating and A/C.

09/15/2016

Jay W.

Description of Work
I used Air Ducks Heating & Air Inc for heating and A/C service.

08/02/2016

WILLIAM S.

Very good. Tech showed up in the agreed upon time-window. Spent about an hour. No hard sell (system relatively new but some companies are known to sabotage a unit or exaggerate a system's condition) - just honest work. Will use them again. Pleased with Sam's company.

Description of Work
Semi-annual HVAC service.

02/18/2016

Larry M.

Description of Work
Repaired air conditioner

01/27/2016

John F.

Description of Work
They replaced my current system with a brand new more efficient one and I couldn't be happier with my decision to use Air Ducks.

01/27/2016

Cheryl & John L.

01/15/2016

Melinda P.

01/14/2016

John C.

They were very good. They were very prompt and I believe they are honest. They didn't try to sell us equipment. They fixed our old equipment which is as old as our house. So I'm sure that there would have been many people who would have tried to sell us something but they didn't. They fixed it and they did a really nice job. It was reasonable. It's kind of a family run operation and the guy that runs it actually has been one of the guys to come out and service but he has his other people and they are all the same. I mean they come out promptly, they do the work, the cost is reasonable and very nice people. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
They did some repair work.

01/14/2016

Melinda P.

01/13/2016

Laurel B.

12/21/2015

Wendy M.

12/15/2015

Larry G.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC, clean ducts, Add return air ducts, repair ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

11/11/2015

Camille S.

Description of Work
Easy to work with. Quick and timely.

08/05/2015

Fred M.

Duane the technician arrived on time and was very professional, thorough and easy to deal with. He did not rush through the process and was very knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to use their services in the future and would recommend them to anyone needing A/C service. Thank you, for a service well done.

Description of Work
A/C 20 point tune up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks! Top of the line service is are #1 priority. Duane is a GREAT tech and ill let him know what a great job he did for you.

06/30/2015

Sharon A.

see above

Description of Work
They installed a new AC unit. They started out very responsive but as problems arose they refused to take or return my calls. I ended up getting a Trane trained technician to look over the entire unit and make adjustments to all the parts installed. Air Ducks misrepresented their expertise. Their unwillingness to address my concerns regarding a brand new (installed in April 2015) AC unit showed their lack of reliablity and knowledge of their product. The owner Sam Roberts talks a good sell but stay away from them. I had to insist on having my warranty papers and I ended up with photo copies of some pages of the manuals. They weren't going to give me any backup data. STEER CLEAR OF AIR DUCKS!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm very sorry your experience was not great. In reference to your review. Your demands were not reasonable. A thermostat being to loud is a unusual complaint, which after hours of research there was no solution to this problem. Which I indicated to you. In reference to the warranty paper work and manuals. I sent all that I could find on the Trane dealer web site and the warranty papers that they gave me. I returned all of your phone calls that I'm aware of. Im truly sorry for the experience that you had, but your recommendation that I buy 10 different thermostats to see which one was the quietest wasn't reasonable. Once they are installed I would not be able to return them, which I indicated to you. Our company motto is to "treat people the way we want to be treated" so once again i'm very sorry for you experience. If in the future I can help you in any way I will do my best to accommodate you. Thank you, Sam Roberts

06/09/2015

Jan D.

They are very dependable, they come when they say they will, and do a very good job.

Description of Work
They serviced my A/C.

06/09/2015

Jan D.

The technician repaired the a/c very promptly and was super nice. He also checked the entire unit for any other problems just out of courtesy. I would recommend this company to anyone. They are an honest company and I will call them if needed in the future.

Description of Work
The technician determined the freon was low and filled the system. He filled the system to the correct level and checked to make sure it was working like it was supposed.

Jarvis Heat & Air LLC

Jarvis Heat and Air LLC was established in 2010 by Rob Jarvis. Rob is a graduate of Union County High School and Cam-Tech School of Contracting. Rob started his career in 1988 working with a private property management company where he was introduced and trained on small HVAC systems and refrigeration units. However, after ten years performing service for private property management he decided to move to a national heating and air company. There, he worked in homes and businesses all over North Florida. A few of these customers are Fairfield by Marriott, University of Florida, Lake Butler Hospital, Fallgatter Law Firm, among many others. After working for other HVAC companies a total of 12 years, Rob wanted to start his own company. He knew that he could provide the best HVAC service in this area. Also, he enjoys being a big part of the customer’s satisfaction, knowing that having happy customers is the key to a successful business. Rob is so dedicated to the business that he personally answers and over-sees all emergency cases. If there is ever an emergency case, know that your call to the 24-hour emergency number, will be answered promptly, by Rob himself. Rob also does not charge any over-time service fees. He believes you shouldn’t have to pay extra just because things happen at inconvenient times. Jarvis Heat and Air was founded on good old-fashioned hard work and dedication. He has taught his entire crew to prove themselves daily, as well as the value of hard work and integrity. In addition to working hard, Rob is also a family man. He enjoys spending time with his wife Marlena of 25 years, as well as his 3 children, Tianna, Robby and Keaton. We regularly donate time and materials to back to school events as well as sponsorship of underprivileged children and little league sports teams. Rob always say's "we are in the people business, heat and air is just our talent". Additional phone numbers - (904) 557-1312 & (386) 496-4603.

Offers by Jarvis Heat & Air LLC on Angi
    Tidy Sweep

8 Employees. No travel fees. 35 years in the Gainesville area. We provide quality service for chimney and dryer vent cleaning needs. Don't wait until it's too late to get your dryer vent cleaned!

Mike Harper's AC and A Picture Perfect Kitchen and Bath

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air duct cleaning. HVAC replacement, sales, service & installation. Insulation. Dryer vent cleaning.