Air Ducks Heating & Air Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2014

We created our business to keep people like you from having to suffer through service that left their homes a wreck and tried to sell them on bigger, better systems that they simply didn't need. You can turn to us for long-lasting repairs and maintenance that can extend the life of your heating and cooling systems....

Tidy Sweep

8 Employees. No travel fees. 35 years in the Gainesville area. We provide quality service for chimney and dryer vent cleaning needs. Don't wait until it's too late to get your dryer vent cleaned!

Mike Harper's AC and A Picture Perfect Kitchen and Bath

Comfort Temp Company

Founded in 1985 by Tom & Lucille Worthmann in Gainesville, FL, our heating and air conditioning services continue to expand and exceed industry standards while maintaining a family-owned and operated atmosphere. We are a full-service mechanical/HVAC company honestly concerned with the quality of life indoors and the safety of building occupants through the reduction of maintenance expenses and reduced energy needs for a cleaner and greener Earth. Our highly-qualified staff continues to go above and beyond to provide our local community with first-class services for residential, commercial and industrial clientele. From design to installation to maintenance, we can handle all of your heating, cooling, refrigeration, metal fabrication, pipe fitting, consulting, remediation, indoor air quality, duct cleaning and filtration needs. Look to Comfort Temp for improve your quality of life indoors.

05/22/2019

Air Ducks replaced my system 5 yrs ago, they never pulled a permit now I have to pay a new contractor to bring it up to today's code and have inspected. Marion county has Air Ducks license on hold right now, that means they can not pull a permit. Plus the county told me Air Ducks has let eight permits from 2018 expire without a final, that means the homeowners will eventually end up in the boat I'...

Description of Work
A/C replacement

07/04/2017

Have and still am being threaten by this company for writing a public review. Owners own word :You need to take that review off of Facebook you just did or maybe I can start giving you problems Please take care of it for there will be repercussions And it keeps going, he's ripped off people for years that's y he can't sell train anymore

Description of Work
Employees seen and pic taken of him sleeping in a gas station parking lot at 830 am

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

05/15/2017

Fine, prompt evaluation and repair.

Description of Work
Replace House HVAC failed evaporator

09/26/2016

I would use them again in future.

Description of Work
I use Air Ducks Heating & Air for heating and A/C.

09/15/2016

Description of Work
I used Air Ducks Heating & Air Inc for heating and A/C service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air duct cleaning. HVAC replacement, sales, service & installation. Insulation. Dryer vent cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available