Florida's Finest Moving & Storage

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

A/C, Climate Controlled Facility, open air vehicle/RV/boat parking, gated property, Moving supply source, White glove moving service, Flat/Hourly pricing, Packing/Unpacking, Assembly/dis-assembly, Decorating Services, Load/unload rental trucks, Drive rental trucks, Dumpsters Delivered, Vehicle/vessel transport, Flatbed services, Professional equipment As a 3rd generation mover, you can expect the superior service you deserve. I have personally provided safe transport in Florida for nearly 10 years. It was the drive of my grandfather and uncle which instilled this love of the road in me. We focus on maintaining our trucks with a multitude of capabilities. Our company not only meets state insurance requirements, but exceeds by carrying a one million dollar liability policy. As a team, we guarantee the safest transportation of your necessities at all times. Licensing documents, insurance certificates, and references are gladly provided upon your request. Our expert knowledge and proper equipment allow us to transport nearly anything. We are a pet friendly company inviting any and all creatures. Our spacious rear cabin allows for the largest of dogs to travel comfortably. We are currently running a 22' box truck with a lift gate, and a Ford F-350 prepared to haul a wide variety of trailers. We look forward to handling your cargo with the utmost professionalism....

SLB&ddk

SLB&ddk we are reliable respectful affordable trustworthy and will get the job done you can count on us to get the job done no job to big or small we have been in this line of work over 3 years

PAC TIGHT

As being the second generation of movers. We make sure everything is perfect. PAC TIGHT takes pride in moving . We handle everything with care . We do it all ! haul it , deliver it , junk remove .

Direct Relocation Services

11/01/2016

Very professional, on time, very careful with items (no scratches and no breaks - - a first!).

Description of Work
Moved my household items from our old home to our new home.

Category moving companies

08/05/2016

Devin and Ryan were thrown a curveball with the moving dates. They handled the change without complaint! I have already recommended their company to others and I will be using them again next year. It's nice to see 2 young men work so hard to build this business...

Description of Work
Devin and Ryan were the best....they provided the service exactly as I expected and contracted. My moving and storage experience was hassle-free. All furniture arrived in the condition it left my house. Honest and reliable gentlemen.

Category moving companies

Moving, packing/unpacking, junk removal, piano and organ moving. Need us to move your home or office? We do it. Need someone to transport your RV? We do it. Need someone to haul away your old refrigerator that doesn't work? We do that too. Give us a call. If we don't do it, we probably know somebody that does! If you are relocating to Southwest Florida from anywhere in the state, don't hesitate to call.

Interstate moving for the time being.