Crown King

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2014

8802 Fordham st

Ft. Myers, FL 33907

We offer the best in crown molding installation - you get a special one-on-one attention. Myself and my crew can make your house look like a castle considering that we cost less than the other guys. Our clients are really important to us, we couldn’t be in business without you. Thanks! We have a lot to offer you. We do professional crown molding installation since 2004.You’re always welcome here. Come in and chat with us. We’re really looking forward to it....

01/04/2019

Nathan L.

Fabiano and his staff are some of the best people I have ever hired for my home projects. I texted Fabiano yesterday and he was at my home within hours to write me a free quote. We agreed to have the service completed and the guys just left an hour ago. I can’t say enough about the professionalism, timeliness, cleanliness, and just overall end product at a very reasonable cost. They installed crown molding in our master bedroom+hallway, painted the baseboards, and painted the doors/trim. We’ve hired Crown King previously and just as impressed then. I’ve referred him to friends and they’ve been equally happy with the work completed. Thank you Fabiano and the staff at Crown King!

Description of Work
Crown Molding and Painting

03/11/2018

Mitch M.

I have been in Naples for 25 years. Having many homes over the years and having various work done, this has been the best experience with a company we have ever had. I would recommend ‘this company to everyone. Mitch M

Description of Work
Crown Molding

Category contractors, woodworking

03/01/2018

Paul L.

It went very smoothly, and was finished in less than 2 full days of work. Happy with the final product.

Description of Work
Crown molding installed throughout the house.

01/30/2018

Amber R.

We set up an appointment for a crown molding estimate on Friday January 26, 2018. Upon calling to set up this appointment I was very clear that we needed one or two small bedrooms done. I was assured this would not be an issue. Fabiano came out and gave us our estimate. He was able to give us an estimate for one bedroom and for both bedrooms. My husband called Fabiano today (Tuesday Janurary 30th) to set up an appointment for one of the bedrooms to be molded. He was told that unfortunately the job was too small and they wouldn’t be able to work with us. We were very upfront from the beginning about needing one or two small bedrooms molded and even when Fabiano was here. We were told it would not be an issue. Now they have wasted both our time and their own time. We have a baby coming in less than six weeks and needed this job done ASAP. This was a very disappointing experience and we will not be recommending or contacting this company again.

Description of Work
Crown Molding

05/31/2017

Susan B.

Work was done to perfection. I am beyond pleased with the install of my crown molding. Great price,great product,great service. They showed up and completed the whole house in 2 days and were professional, perfectionists and made zero mess. I am very particular and they exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Full house of crown molding on a new construction home.

05/27/2017

Brian W.

Like the other reviewers here have stated, Fabiano and his team did an outstanding job. We are very pleased with the price, service, and work product and we intend to have them come back for another project very soon.

Description of Work
Installed crown molding throughout 1500 square foot home.

05/17/2017

Ann W.

Fabiano and his team were skilled, meticulous and professional. I would highly recommend them for crown molding and other precision woodworking.

Description of Work
We had crown molding installed in our master bathroom and a coffered ceiling installed in our living room.

05/05/2017

Jerry B.

Project completed without any problems. Drywall finish matched existing well.

Description of Work
Removed 2 doors and framed in the openings, installed drywall and finished same.

Category drywall, remodeling, woodworking

05/05/2017

L O.

Fabiano Santos and his crew are very professional and punctual. They are very easy to talk to...very respectful and conscientious about their work product. They did a superb job on my home and gave it a classic look of elegance. I highly recommend their work. L. O. Smith

Description of Work
Crown Molding

05/02/2017

David R M.

Fast, professional and fantastic product and installation.

Description of Work
Crown moulding

02/06/2017

Roderick M.

it didnt, no response. too busy i guess.

Description of Work
154ft crown moulding

Category woodworking

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are very sorry that we didn't get back to you, you sent us a message on Angie's list and it did not come through our email, we didn't know we had a message center on Angie's List and we are now going to check it every day. We would have loved to serve you, especially because you are so close to our shop. Again, we apologize for not getting back with you and hope you will understand. This "F" review is hurting our business and we were wondering if there was anything we could do to make it right, so that you may reconsider your rating or delete your review. Please let us know. Thank you. Sincerely, Fabiano Santos 239-222-8737 Crown KG

11/08/2016

James B.

Excellent. They showed up on time with all necessary tools and material. Were very careful in moving and protecting necessary furniture, kept the areas very neat, cleaned out all debris at end of day. I made an error in writing the final check, I received a call that evening advising that I had over paid an that he would send me a check for the amount of the over payment, which he did

Description of Work
Crown molding, base, some sheetrock repair and painting

10/04/2016

Mari L.

Fabiano and his crew were fantastic! Prompt, Courteous, Professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had Crown Moulding installed throughout the house.

Category contractors, woodworking

09/21/2016

Greta D.

Great! Better than expected. Fabiano came within days of the request to measure my home for moulding and soon thereafter gave me a quote. Fabiano and his colleague did a great job with putting in my crown moulding. They both were personable, did a great job, were on time, and I was very happy with their work. I would not hesitate to use them again or refer them to friends or family. Thank you!

Description of Work
Crown moulding

08/02/2016

Catherine A.

Excellent work, they came, they installed and left no trace but beautiful mouldings and trim in the bedrooms, very happy !!

Description of Work
Crown Mouldings in two bedrooms and trimming out the windows

06/09/2016

Tom K.

Everything about this experience was EXCELLENT! I submitted an email request late one evening and received phone call first thing the next morning. Fabiano came to measure and do the quote that same afternoon! By the time he left the house, we had a start date within the week set. He and his team showed up exactly when they said they would and worked efficiently and professionally. The crown molding arrived with one coat of paint on it. They measured, hung, caulked and painted a second coat. It has completely changed the look of the house. I am thrilled with the level of service and quality of work that I received!!

Description of Work
Installed crown molding thru most of my house.

04/27/2016

Mary L.

Fabulous, very profession ,workers were quality craftsmen

Description of Work
Added crown molding , opened up window between kitchen and dining,fixed with dry wall areas that were problems

03/13/2016

Eleanor C.

I called Fabiano in urgent need of his help. He was there the next day. The job was completed quickly and efficiently. I needed the door hung so I could call for a final inspection on the addition. I had most of the materials needed to do the job. Everything went perfectly. It was really a pleasure to work with Fabiano.

Description of Work
He installed base boards and an interior door for our new 18 feet by 35 feet addition with two rooms. He also hung 72 inch blinds and some smaller blinds. He installed curtain tie backs on two patio doors.

03/11/2016

brad H.

He responded with an immediate estimate, started when he said he would and performed professionally till finished. Fabiano, the owner, is courteous and polite and is easy to do business with.

Description of Work
Crown molding and wainscoting with baseboard and chair rail. Also door trim.

03/07/2016

Nancy G.

Fabiano took great care to contact me quickly and was very accommodating when we had a family emergency. Fabiano and his workers did a fantastic job and they where excellent at cleaning up and putting everything back exactly as they found it. I would highly recommend Crown King for any special wood work.

Description of Work
Fabiano and his workers installed crown molding in three room and two hallways. They also installed wood bead boarding on the ceilings in the living room and the master bedroom.

03/04/2016

Melanie W.

Fabiano did a wonderful job of removing our rotting door and trim with a brand new door and frame. He responded virtually immediately to my request for an estimate, gave me the estimate over the phone, scheduled the work and showed up when he said he would. I was very pleased with how nice the end product looks and what a nice, trustworthy guy he is. He also did the work for a very fair price (including the door itself, painting it, installing it and installing locks, removing the old door, etc.) I wouldn't hesitate to call him again!

Description of Work
Replace an exterior access door from garage to side garden.

Category woodworking, house painters, doors

02/09/2016

Randy G.

Fabiano and his guys did and exceptional job. He was very eazy to contact and alwise showed up when he told us. Our living room and entry has 18 ft tall ceilings and they were able to handle the install. I dont know how anyone could have done a better job than Fabiano and his crew. His painting was beyond what I expected, They filled in all the nail holes and sanded smooth and painted two coats.

Description of Work
Installed crown molding in entire home except extra bedrooms.

02/05/2016

James P.

Fabiano was honest, professional, and punctual. I would highly recommend him. Thank you for all the hard work!!!!

Description of Work
Crown moulding and paint

10/22/2015

Fan Z.

Fabiano and Jim worked very hard for one and a half day and completed the whole job! Now it looks great! They are very professional! Besides, they cleaned everything before they leave. They did an excellent job! And their price is not expensive! I definitely recommend Crown King for anyone looking for Crown Molding!

Description of Work
Complete the crown molding for my living room, family room, dining room and entry.

08/22/2015

Carolyn S.

I received several quotes from other companies and was not happy with the price of the other quotes, until the owner from Crown King showed up. First, I called to get an estimate and within 4 hours he came to measure and give me a quote. He was very punctual. Second, I needed the crown molding and trim done within short notice (3 days). He agreed to work on Saturday morning and I was pleasantly surprised with his work. I highly recommend Crown King. Very Professional, Reasonably Priced and got the work done very well. Thanks!

Description of Work
Install crown molding in powder room, master bedroom,master bathroom, small hallway and install door casing for 4 double doors. No painting as our painter painted the moldings and door casings.

Category woodworking, interior painters, doors

Mark Painting and Finishings

We offer quality and affordable painting services.

The Serrata Group LLC

Locally owned since 2022. The Serrata Group provides professional elegant epoxy floors. We are passionate about providing our customers with exceptional service and lasting results. Quality, affordable designs. With years of experience prior to opening, you can be sure you are getting top of the line craftsmanship and top of the line products we stand behind. Contact Us today for quote! We look forward to working with you!

Don's Painting Southwest FL LLC

Established in the mid-1990’s, with experience dating back to 1979, and a 2015-2018 Super Service Award winner, Don of Don’s Painting Southwest FL has been providing exceptional services for the Cape Coral area. WE DO NOT SERVICE NORTH FORT MEYERS. Don has been in the construction business for over 30 years, gaining knowledge and experience on many different types of home services. In 1995, Don decided to take his background in construction and open his own company, Don’s painting Southwest FL. Not only does Don provide quality work, but he provides great customer service—just read the reviews! Whether you need interior/exterior painting services, wallpaper removal, or drywall repair, to pressure washing, and anything in between, Don is the right man to do the job! Don doesn’t believe in travel charges, or service fees, and no job is too big or too small. FREE estimates and 10% off for Angie’s List members, please mention this ad when you call Don at 239-826-4086 to get started on your home service projects!

Offers by Don's Painting Southwest FL LLC on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check, American Express, Discover

Crown Molding, Baseboards and Door Installation. Finish Carpentry.