D Caamano Construction Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2011

21662 Indian Bayou Dr.

Ft Myers Beach, FL 33931

Remodeling kitchen and bathroom, Home improvement, complete condo remodeling, Home and condo repair, General contractor...

03/04/2014

Barbara H.

David Caamano came out to her home and gave her an estimate to redo the kitchen, but each time he spoke with her the price of the work went up. He took a deposit for the cabinets and then vanished. We should have known something was up when his bank contacted us to verify that we had actually written the check he deposited. My advice is don't trust this guy. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and the County as well. He needs to have his license revoked!

Description of Work
David Caamano himself came out and provided a quote to my mother to redo her kitchen. He took an $8,000 down payment from my 60-year old mom so he could get the cabinets and then disappeared. We have attempted to contact him several times to no avail. Once he answered the phone and told her he was still finishing another job and would get back to her that was last month. Date in the last contact field is approximate. Count yourself lucky if he failed to get back to you.

01/05/2014

HOPE R.

It didn't. He never showed again and did not phone us in spite of our numerous calls to his business phone

Description of Work
No services other than a visit to evaluate our bathroom makeover.

05/22/2013

Walter S.

After 3 calls from wife and 3 call calls from me no one ever responded; plus email, etc.

Description of Work
Offered a quote ($20,000.00) on remodel of kitchen.

04/24/2013

David M H.

They're great and they did a great job. Their price was reasonable. The pipe bursting was a nightmare, but we found them to be pleasant professional people. I inspected construction work for many years before I retired and I was very impressed with these people. They are already going to come back and do some other work for me.

Description of Work
We had a water pipe burst in the attic, so D. Caamano Construction had to replace some walls, flooring, kitchen cabinets, and they had to paint everywhere.

Category drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

04/08/2013

Good job.

Description of Work
I sourced my own kitchen cabinets, which required assembly. Dave assembled and installed then, helped me source granite countertops. He finished the job on a tight deadline and stayed with budget. His team did an especially nice job on the finish carpentry.

04/01/2013

Suzanne B.

Dave was absolutely brilliant. He did a wonderful job for us, and we will be asking him to renovate other parts of our home. He truly does quality work down to the last detail, at a very reasonable cost. We are so happy we found him and can't say enough good things about him!

Description of Work
A friend recommended Dave Caamano regarding our old 40 year old kitchen counter tops, sink and plumbing. We left a voice mail, and Dave immediately returned our call, and came by to see the kitchen that same day. He spent time listening to what we wanted to do, and we told him we had already ordered the new counters from Ikea, but they would need to be cut specifically to fit our kitchen and installed. We also needed the old counter tops and sink removed, and the new sink and plumbing installed.

05/17/2012

Ann W.

Dave was recommended by the flooring subcontractor. It was smooth working with him from start to finish despite my nervousness at meeting a very tight timeline. Dave was also first on the scene when an unrelated emergency occurred (another flood).

Description of Work
Dave replaced my kitchen cabonets and counters after water damage. He was very flexible in letting me source my own materials, offered advice on sizing the cabinets, assembled the cabinets I purchased, recommeded excellent granite subcontractors, met tight deadlines and provided excellent workamnship and met the agreed upon budget.

03/28/2011

Ann W.

They were on budget and on time. I had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Mark Painting and Finishings

We offer quality and affordable painting services.

911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Don's Painting Southwest FL LLC

Established in the mid-1990’s, with experience dating back to 1979, and a 2015-2018 Super Service Award winner, Don of Don’s Painting Southwest FL has been providing exceptional services for the Cape Coral area. WE DO NOT SERVICE NORTH FORT MEYERS. Don has been in the construction business for over 30 years, gaining knowledge and experience on many different types of home services. In 1995, Don decided to take his background in construction and open his own company, Don’s painting Southwest FL. Not only does Don provide quality work, but he provides great customer service—just read the reviews! Whether you need interior/exterior painting services, wallpaper removal, or drywall repair, to pressure washing, and anything in between, Don is the right man to do the job! Don doesn’t believe in travel charges, or service fees, and no job is too big or too small. FREE estimates and 10% off for Angie’s List members, please mention this ad when you call Don at 239-826-4086 to get started on your home service projects!

Offers by Don's Painting Southwest FL LLC on Angi

Remodeling kitchen and bathroom, Carpentry work, home repair, water and fire damage